剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Oh for goodness sake!
我之前来过这 不也是活得好好的
I have been here before and lived to tell the tale.
这里不是女人待的地方
This is no place for a lady.
你俩别吵了 我要集中精神
Both of you, quiet, I'm trying to concentrate.
如果她要待在这 那你要签一份同意书
If she's to stay then you need to sign a consent form.
出去
Get out!
这不合时宜
This is not fitting…
完全不合时宜
Not fitting at all.
我是说你也出去
I meant you too.
威廉 我见过玛格丽特·费尔法克斯 你没有
William, I have met Margaret Fairfax, you have not.
我知道我可以在此次调查中提供帮助
I know I can be of some help in this investigation.
伊莱莎
Eliza…
你以公职雇佣了我
You hired me in an official capacity.
你必须相信我的能力
You must believe in my skills.
为何不好好利用呢
Why not put them to use?
我雇你因为你是个女人
I hired you because you're a woman
我自己接近不了那个团体
and I could not go to that group myself.
老实说 找你跟公职无关
And to be frank there was nothing official about it.
我想你需要工作
I assumed you needed the work.
什么
What?
我是出于朋友的道义 我在帮你
It was the act of a friend. I was trying to help.
这样的话
Oh well, in that case,
以后就别指望我给你提供任何帮助
you can forget about any help from me in the future.
感谢上帝
Thank the lord!
你根本不知道
You don't have the faintest idea
这人是谁 为何而死
who this man is or why he is dead,
但你却如此轻易地置我的帮助于不顾
and yet you cast aside my help so easily.
我很确信
There's no doubt in my mind
此人就是玛格丽特·费尔法克斯的情人
that this was Margaret Fairfax's lover.
这是激♥情♥犯罪
It was a crime of passion.
因为你觉得这是最简单的选项
Course you would think that, that's the easiest option.
到底是什么意思
Meaning what exactly?
意思是你乐于选择最小阻力的道路
Well, that you were happy to take the path of least resistance.
你越来越依赖于你的光辉历史
That you increasingly rest on your laurels.
所以你对我的意见嗤之以鼻
That is why you resent my opinions
因为它们打破了你的自我催眠
because they stir you from a self-imposed slumber.
波茨先生
Mr Potts!
什么事
Yes?
市停尸房♥
公众止步
斯嘉丽小姐 安好
Good day Miss Scarlet!
希尔德加德先生
Herr Hildegard.
可以耽误你一会吗
Do you have a few moments?
你说的一会
When you say a few…
我刚看了本周的《警♥察♥新闻画刊》
I've just read this weeks Illustrated Police News.
有一个特别的案子让我很困惑
There is one particular case that has perplexed me so.
请见谅 我现在很忙
Forgive me, I'm rather busy at the moment.
也许改天吧
But er perhaps another time.
一只鹦鹉在犯罪现场发现被毒死了
A parrot was found poisoned at a murder scene.
为什么会这样
Why would that be?
我还没看最新的一版
I have not read the latest edition,
但等我看了我们绝对可以讨论
but when I do we shall most definitely discuss it.
我的确有个想法
I do have one theory…
如我所说 希尔德加德先生
As I said, Herr Hildegard,
我很忙 我们星期三再聊你看怎么样
I'm rather busy, but er how about we talk again on Wednesday?
今天是星期三 斯嘉丽小姐
It is Wednesday Miss Scarlet.
太好了 待会见
Marvellous, see you then!
亨利·斯嘉丽先生私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
省点力气 我知道你要说什么
Save your breath. I know what you're going to say.
到底怎么了
What is that exactly?
我刚对希尔德加德先生很无礼
That I was rude to Herr Hildegard.
我会道歉的 他会理解
I'll apologise. He'll understand.
他会的
Yes, he will.
但话说回来 威廉可能不会
But William on the other hand may not.
你需要他的合作 丽兹
You need him as an ally Lizzy.
我难道没有展现自己的能力吗
Have I not shown myself capable?
为什么我必须一直向他证明自己
Why must I continually have to prove myself to him?
为什么你 一位女侦探
Oh, why must you, a female detective,
必须要证明自己 这是你的问题
have to prove yourself? That is your question?
这不公平
Uh, it's not fair!
你这话真像个女人说的
Spoken like a woman.
别生气 是你逼我这么说的
Do not be cross! It is you putting these words in my mouth.
当一个男人发脾气时
When a man loses his temper
别人会认为他强大且直率
he is seen as strong and forthright.
但一个女人
But a woman, no,
别人会认为她情绪化 歇斯底里
she is seen as emotional. Hysterical.
无法进行理性思考
Incapable of rational thought.
要跟男人讲道理 摆逻辑
Now give men reason, give them logic.
给他们冰冷严峻的事实
Give them cold, hard facts.
这才能真正让他们困惑
That will truly confuse them.
请慢走 先生
Off you go now sir.
回家的路上看好你的钱包
And watch your wallet on your way home.
这一带有很多小偷
These streets are full of thieves.
我想有句老话叫 光天化日下抢劫
I believe the phrase is daylight robbery.
你要告发我吗
You going to report me?
如果你不帮我的话
If you don't help me.
这是勒索
That's blackmail.
这是交易
That's business.
你想要什么
What you want?
我在为苏格兰场查一起谋杀案
I'm working a murder case for Scotland Yard
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
如果你为苏格兰场工作
If you're working for Scotland Yard,
为什么不让他们帮你
why you don't ask them to help you?
就当我们的合作没那么光明正大吧
Let's just say it's not that straightforward.
有你就永远不会 女士
Never is with you lady.
老天
Jesus!
我不是来惹你生气的 威廉
I do not come to anger you William.
只是给你看个东西
Merely to show you something.
过去的两年里
For the past two years,
玛格丽特一直在典当她的财产来勉强维生
Margaret has been pawning her possessions to make ends meet.
我晚上搜查了她的房♥子
I spent the night searching her house,
可以说是家徒四壁
which was sparse to say the least.
我也搜了
As did I.
所以我追踪了当地的典当行
So erm, so I tracked down the local pawn brokers.
半夜吗
In the middle of the night?
我有一位伙伴的帮助
Well, with the help of an associate of mine.
他知道他们在哪喝酒
He knows where they drink.
根据他们从她那买♥♥的东西
I've been able to piece together a picture of her life
我能拼凑出她生活的图景
from the possessions they bought from her.
费尔法克斯不是她的真名
Fairfax is not her real name.
她的原名是玛格丽特·戴维森-梅里特
She was born Margaret Davidson-Merritt.
她父母双亡 但她有个哥哥
Her parents are dead, but she has a brother.
他们之间似乎有争执
Seems they had some sort of falling out.
我拿到了他的名字 地址
I have his name, address and
还有他所属的绅士俱乐部 布朗利
the gentleman's club he belongs to, Brownlee.
他多数时候在那吃午饭
He takes lunch there most days.
我知道你自己也能获得这些信息
I know you'd have got this information yourself.
我会的
Yes, I would.
-也许就是今天 -肯定是
- Perhaps even today. - Almost certainly.
但我现在拿到了
But I have it now.
相信我 这不是什么取巧占上风的伎俩
And trust me when I say this is not some kind of one-upmanship.
我这么做是让你知道 我非常想得到你的尊重
I did this to show you how much I want your respect.
弗兰克
Frank!
怎么了 长官
Yes chief?
给布朗利俱乐部带个消息
Get a message to the Brownlee Club.
看看特伦斯·戴维森-梅里特在不在那
See if a Terence Davidson-Merritt is there.
特伦斯·戴维森-梅里特是位刑事律师
Terence Davidson-Merritt's a criminal barrister.
和他谈话时 我们需要动点脑筋
We'll have to have our wits about us when we speak to him.
伊莱莎 我不想重蹈旧辙
Eliza, I don't want to go over old ground,
但他在绅士俱乐部 你不能进去
but he's at a gentleman's club, you won't be allowed in.
有苏格兰场最杰出的督察陪着
Surely there are no doors closed when one's accompanied
什么地方进不去呢
by the finest inspector at Scotland Yard?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表