剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我们还是不知道死者的身份
We still have no identification on our dead man,
但所有证据都表明这是激♥情♥杀人
but all the signs say it was a crime of passion.
我很确定他是她的情人
I am certain that he was her lover.
有线索表明那男人生性好斗吗
Any clues as to whether the man was aggressive in nature?
我们有什么线索 我们对他一无所知
What clues would we have? We know nothing of him.
伊莱莎 你是不是有事没告诉我
Eliza, is there something that you're not telling me?
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
那就好
Good.
我需要你帮忙询问协会里那些太太
Then I need your help interviewing the ladies of the committee.
她们更愿意对女性开口
They'll be more open to a woman.
威廉 我觉得
Uh, William, I'm not sure
我还是不要再跟这个案子了
I wish to continue working on this case.
情况 情况有点复杂
There are, there are complications.
好吧 我也不能强迫你继续
Well, I cannot force you to continue.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是你拿不到报酬
But you will not get your fee.
什么
What?
我花钱雇你工作 但你没有完成
I hired you to do a job and you have not completed it.
我按你要求去参加集♥会♥了
I went to the meeting as requested.
惠灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington
有位信使找你
there's a messenger here for you.
完成你的工作 伊莱莎
Do your job Eliza.
询问那些女人们 然后你就能拿到报酬
Question those women and you'll get your fee.
门口站着一个男人
There is a man at the kitchen door,
但他不是信使
but he's not a messenger.
那为什么说他是
Then why say he was?
到底是谁
Who is it?
他想见斯嘉丽小姐
He wishes to see Miss Scarlet.
这间屋子以前从来没有
He's the kind of man this house
出现过他这样的男人
has never seen the likes of before.
我觉得让他见你比较好
But I thought it better if he saw you instead.
我来见斯嘉丽小姐
I need to see Miss Scarlet.
为什么
What for?
她欠我钱
She owe me money.
什么钱
What for?
我为她办了点事
Some services I did for her.
什么事
Those being?
我想直接跟她谈谈
I'd like to speak to her directly.
她现在很忙
She's busy.
那我等她不忙了再来
Then I will come back when she is less busy.
不 你不用再来了
No, you will not.
你就是那个督察
You are the Inspector.
她提起过你
She's mentioned you.
是吗
Really?
可她从来没有说起过你
Well, she's never mentioned you.
她欠你多少钱
How much does she owe you?
这个够还她欠你的钱了
This is what she owes you.
这个也可以让你别再联♥系♥她
And this is to never contact her again.
我不认为她会乐意有人帮她决定
I don't think she would like you deciding
她能和哪些人见面
who she sees and who she does not.
你怎么想我不在意
I do not care what you think.
当女侦探已经够难了
Being a female detective is struggle enough
更别说 还有你这样的人
without someone like you
会完全毁了她的声誉
ruining her reputation completely.
我这样的人
Someone like me?
偷鸡摸狗 敲诈勒索 招摇撞骗
Theft, extortion, fraud.
你的犯罪记录花样百出得让人♥大♥开眼界
Your criminal record is impressively varied.
好吧
Well,
你对我这么感兴趣我深感荣幸
I am flattered that you have taken such an interest in me.
我建议你现在马上离开
I would recommend that you leave, now.
别再回来了
And do not come back.
我希望你能记录一下 我和其他女士们
I wish it to be documented that… …Myself and my ladies
都因为被牵扯进这件烦心事而生气
resent being pulled into this ghastly situation.
我理解
I understand.
但我希望继续聊聊
But if we could just get back to the question
玛格丽特行踪的问题
of Margaret's whereabouts.
我没见过她 她也没有联♥系♥我
I have not seen nor heard from Margaret.
但是她的行为让人不敢苟同
But her behaviour is quite unacceptable.
我们坚信法律会带来改变
We believe in change through rule of law,
这些改变不应该通过反政♥府♥和暴♥力♥实现
not through anarchy or violence.
-当然 -你说当然
- Of course. - Of course?
所以你也同意吗
So you are in agreement?
但你的行为似乎完全相反
Yet your conduct appears to the contrary,
摩根太太
Mrs Morgan.
还是应该叫斯嘉丽小姐
Or is that Miss Scarlet?
全都很让人费解 还很狡猾
It's all very confusing and underhand.
玛格丽特曾提过她有别的房♥产吗
Did Margaret er ever mention any other property she might own.
不 她没提过
No, she did not.
-还有她有没有说过 -即使她真的有
- And did she ever mention… - And even if she had,
我也只会通知警♥察♥
I would only inform a police officer.
真正的警♥察♥
A real police officer.
你知道玛格丽特
Do you know of any romantic relationship
是否有什么亲密关系
that Margaret might have been engaged in?
请你参考我之前的回答
I refer you to my previous statement.
芙罗拉
Flora…
请你叫我蒙特福德太太
Mrs Mountford to you.
你的鼻子有问题吗 霍尼彻奇警员
Do you have a problem with your sinuses, PC Honeychurch?
如果是的话 我可以告诉惠灵顿督察
If so I could ask Inspector Wellington
给你物色一个新环境
to investigate an alternative situation for you.
我听说康沃尔的空气
I hear the air in Cornwall is a great deal cleaner
比我们这座城市好很多
than this great city of ours.
还有如果我觉得你的回答阻碍了调查
And if I feel your responses are hindering this investigation,
我会毫不犹疑
I will have no hesitation
延长你的审讯时间 让你在牢里过夜
but to request your detainment overnight, in one of the cells.
你威胁我
You wish to dragoon me?
如果我知道那个词的意思 那我就能回答你了
If I knew what that meant I might be able to answer.
我猜这是个羞辱别人的过时词汇
I assume it's an old fashioned term used for intimidate.
没人知道她在哪里
No one knew where she might be.
但玛格丽特和芙罗拉·蒙特福德意见不合
But there was a disagreement between Margaret and Flora Mountford.
她们曾因为哪些慈善机构
They clashed over which charity
该从捐助中赚取利益而争吵
should benefit from the groups donations.
我四处询问了失踪人口情况
I've been making enquiries into missing persons,
但我们依然对被害人一无所知
but as yet we still have nothing on our victim.
威廉 我已经完成了我承诺的事情
William, I have fulfilled my side of the bargain.
我想要拿走报酬然后离开这个案子
I would like to be paid and taken off this case now.
聪明的好战分子
Intelligent militants.
必然伴随着危险
Dangerous combination indeed.
好战分子 我倒觉得是务实主义者
A militant? I would argue pragmatist.
这些女人开了15年的请♥愿♥会
15 years those women have petitioned parliament
可是根本没有用
and with no effect.
伊莱莎 别被哄骗了
Eliza, do not be duped into thinking
以为这女人在考虑除自己以外的所谓大业
that this woman has anything but her own interests at heart.
她来自富有的家庭
She comes from a wealthy family.
这意味着 他们要么就是不够重视她
That tells me that they didn't give her either enough attention
-或没管教好她 -你怎么知道
- or enough discipline. - How do you know
她不是处于
that she was not at the mercy
身边那些男人的长♥期♥控制之下
of constant discipline from the men in her life?
因为这份工作让我见惯了骄纵的富家女
Because I've seen spoilt wealthy women a great deal in my job.
她们全都能得益
All of whom would have benefitted
只要其父亲能更严格的管教
from a firmer hand from their father.
我父亲从未打过我
My father never raised his hand to me.
正好佐证了我的观点
Point proved I think.
无论如何 说回玛格丽特
Anyway, back to Margaret.
据她哥哥所言 她总是反复无常
According to her brother she was always somewhat erratic.
听说她被钱思睿学院开除了
Apparently she was expelled from Chancery College.
之前我提到她和芙罗拉意见相左的慈善机构
The charities I mentioned that she and Flora clashed over.
其中一个是那所大学的女性职员
One of them was the women's faculty of that same university.
玛格丽特坚持要给她们钱
Margaret insisted they give them money.
为什么要给开除自己的大学捐款
Why give money to a place that expelled you?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表