剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
- No, you're not. - I'm coming with you.
我要找到99号♥牢房♥
I'm gonna find cell 99
查出这里到底发生了什么
and discover what they hell is going on here.
你确定在这里安全吗
You sure it's safe to be here?
你真的想知道还是在岔开话题
Do you really want to know or are you just changing the subject?
都有
Both.
安全 除非你是只老鼠
It's safe, unless you're a rat.
可怜的家伙 我无法容忍♥对动物残忍♥
Poor things, I can't abide cruelty to animals.
你父亲也一样
Your father was the same.
你记得他打死那只狗后
Do you remember when he shot that dog,
好几天都很郁闷 怨自己不得不做那种事
he was in pieces for days hating himself having to do it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们去试试那个楼梯吧
Let's try that staircase,
我确定那就是出路
I'm certain that's the way out.
看 我们到这了
See? Here we are.
你似乎很确定是我父亲打死了那条狗
You seem fairly certain it was father who shot that dog.
记忆可能有误
Well, memory can play tricks.
那我想你在和朋友打牌赌博
Am I right in thinking you play cards with your friends for money,
因为你该知道你表露得非常明显
because you should know you have the most glaringly obvious tell.
你说谎前都会吸鼻子
You sniff whenever you're about to lie.
你家的狗 被马车辗过的那只
Your family dog, the one that got run over by the carriage
并没有当场死掉
didn't die instantly.
-亨利不得不让它摆脱痛苦 -什么
- Henry had to put it out of its misery. - What?
抱歉 我知道你很喜欢它
I'm sorry, I, I know how fond you were of it.
当时我还安慰你了
I remember comforting you at the time.
安慰
Comforting?
说一百遍了 就是个吻
For the 100th time it was just a kiss.
我记得你当时很享受
One that I seem to remember you enjoyed.
我不想再说这件事了
Oh, I, I cannot have this conversation again.
我们终于有一次意见相同了
Finally we agree on something.
我会再回来这里的
And I am coming back here.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help me please!
帮帮我 先生
Give me a hand, sir.
快
Hurry!
这边
Here.
我在里面
I'm in here.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
帮帮我
Help me.
他在里面
He's in here.
威廉
William.
给我钥匙
Give me the key.
请别伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
我是伊莱莎·斯嘉丽
I'm Eliza Scarlet,
这位是惠灵顿督察
this is detective Inspector Wellington.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Thank God.
我不知道你们是不是他们 我听到你们进来了
I didn't know if you were them, I heard you come in.
然后我听到了这位女士的声音
Then I heard the lady's voice.
你在这儿干什么
What you doing here?
他们强迫我的
They made me,
我不想这么做 但他们逼我
I didn't want to, but they made me.
这些是汇票
These are bills of exchange.
他们逼我做的
They forced me to make 'em.
他们说如果我想逃跑
They said that if I tried to escape
那个叫加姆的就会把我撕成碎片
that thing Garm would rip me limb from limb.
你被关在这儿多久了
How long have you been here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得有三个月了
Three months I think.
我也不确定
Can't say for sure.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
如果想我们帮你 你得告诉我们你是谁
If you want our help we need to know who you are.
纳撒尼尔·凯恩
Nathaniel Caine.
这些是我见过的最完美的伪造汇票
These are as perfect forgeries as I've ever seen.
你就是干这个的吧
I take it that's your profession.
已经退休了
Retired.
我已经服过刑了
I've done me time.
我告诉过他们
I told 'em that.
我说我不感兴趣 我
I said I wasn't interested and I, I
我不会再为任何人进监狱了
wasn't going back inside for no one.
我没得选
I had no choice.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你们得保证
You have to promise me
我不会再坐牢了
that I won't go back inside.
我保证
You have my word.
快走 他们会把我们都杀了
We gotta go, they'll kill us all.
伍尔维奇警♥察♥在绿山广场
The Woolwich force are on Greenhill Place,
如果我们去主路 可能会碰上巡逻的人
if we get to the main road then there might be someone on patrol.
我不要再进监狱了
I'm not going back to prison.
枪里没子弹 纳撒尼尔
The gun's empty, Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel!
纳撒尼尔 站住
Nathaniel stop!
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel!
我是个警探
I'm a police detective.
对我开枪 整个苏格兰场都会追捕你
Shoot me and you will have all of Scotland Yard hunting you
昼夜不休
day and night.
你也会中枪
You'll also have a bullet in your chest.
我可能一枪打不中你
I may not hit you with the first shot.
但我会一直扣动扳机 知道我们有人倒下
But I will keep pulling this trigger until one of us is dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
去找人帮忙
Go and get help.
-我不能离开你 -他挺不了多久
- I'm not leaving you. - He may not have long.
继续压住伤口
Keep applying pressure to the wound.
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
我可以
I can,
可以在你身上看到他的影子
I can see him in you.
他和你一样都有着善良的面容
He had a kind face just like yours.
谁
Who?
你父亲
Your father.
你认识他
You knew him?
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有发现袭击我们的枪手
No sign of the gunman
或是那些暴徒的踪迹
or those thugs who attacked us.
我的手下在搜查其他侧楼
My men are searching the other wings
但他们很可能已经跑了
but it's more than likely they've made their escape.
纳撒尼尔
And Nathaniel,
-他怎么样了 -送去医院了
- how is he? - On his way to hospital.
子弹没有击中主动脉
The bullet missed any major arteries
所以他很可能活下来
so there's every chance he'll live.
很好 我必须尽快和他谈谈
Good, I must speak to him as soon as possible.
伊莱莎...
Eliza…
他认识我父亲
He knew my father.
我得知道为什么
I have to find out why.
这里有多少钱
How much is here do you think?
数万英镑
Tens of thousands of pounds.
我从没见过这么大规模的伪造汇票案
I haven't seen a forgery on a scale like this before.
而且能把一个人监禁那么久
And to keep a man hostage for that length of time these
这些人肯定是狠角色 伊莱莎
are serious people, Eliza.
所以我们得抓紧时间追查他们
Which is why we should waste no time in tracking them down.
你为什么这样盯着我 威廉
Why are you staring at me at that way, William?
我不想再争吵了
I don't want to argue anymore.
我们得先根据
We need to state some deductions
现状和概率进行推理...
based on the balance and a probabilities...
别那么文绉绉了 有话就说
Stop being so reasonable, make your point.
这些人很可能
It's very likely that these men
就是杀害你父亲的凶手
were responsible for your father's murder.
他们大费周章地伪装成自然死亡的样子
They took the trouble to make it look like a natural death
还把他的尸体运回了家
and to bring his body back home.
你现在住的那个家
The home where you still live.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我知道
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表