剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Don't tell me that you broke into Mrs. Butler's house.
你又想要被起诉吗
Do you want to end up in court again?
那还不是托你的福
Oh yes, thank you for that,
你要把我在监狱里关一个月吗
you'll have me spend a month in prison?
威尔克斯法官是我的老朋友
Magistrate Wilkes is an old friend,
我只是想吓唬吓唬你
I merely wished to put the wind up you,
我没想到巴特勒太太会保释你
I didn't expect Mrs. Butler to bail you.
正是我要说的 她保释了我
Exactly my point, she bails me out,
雇佣我去证明她丈夫是无辜的
hires me to prove her husband is innocent
然后解雇了我
and then dismisses me.
你明白了吗
You see?
这件事不对劲
Something is amiss.
这案子已经结案了
The case is closed.
事实上
In fact,
我现在正要去停尸房♥
I am on my way to the morgue right now
填写释放雷德利先生的尸体的文书 好让其下葬
to complete the paperwork to release Mr. Ridley's body for burial.
又一件我不得不去做的琐碎小事
Just another lowly task that I'm forced to cover.
你要去看雷德利先生的尸体
You're going to see the body of Mr. Ridley?
对
Yes.
而且不行 你不能来
And no, you may not come.
你还要在这里 这里 还有这签名
And if you could also sign here, here and here.
妈的 你到底需要我签多少字
How many bloody signatures do you need?
所有文件都必须一式三份
Everything must now be in triplicate.
出于对死者的尊重
And out of respect for the dead,
能请你不要说脏话吗 督察
if you could kindly refrain from swearing, Inspector?
我是个敬畏上帝的人
I'm a god fearing man.
带我去看尸体
Just take me to the body,
请
please.
当然
Of course,
但是我需要你再签一次字
but I will need one more signature...
这里
Here.
当然了 我已经习惯有警探来这里了
Of course I am used to being with one of your detectives,
不过督察莅临 可是不常见
it's most unusual that we have the honor of an inspector,
但更不常见的是 你把你的妻子也带来了
even more unusual that he should bring his wife.
我妻子
My wife?
我让她在外面等你
I have requested that she wait for you outside,
女人是不允许进停尸间的
women are not allowed in a mortuary, you see.
这不合适
It would not be proper.
我妻子
My wife?
我特别要求过
I specifically requested
让你在外面等你的丈夫 女士
that you wait outside for your husband, madam!
她不是我妻子
She's not my wife.
我发现了很有意思的东西 威廉
I found something most interesting, William.
他喉咙上的割伤是由左到右造成的
The cut across the throat takes a left to right formation.
督察 这太不寻常了
Inspector, this is most irregular,
我工作这么多年从没让女士进过这屋
in all my years I have never allowed a lady into this room!
这就说明 行凶者是右撇子
This suggests the perpetrator was right handed,
但是被告 爱德华·巴特勒
but the accused, Edward Butler,
当他被妻子的尖叫声叫醒时
picked up the knife with his left hand
是用左手捡起了刀
when woken by his wife's screaming.
我没时间听你的想法
I do not have time for your musings.
我来这唯一的任务
My only task here
就是确定这是塞巴斯蒂安·雷德利
is to identify that this is Sebastian Ridley.
而他就是 我的任务完成了
Which it is. My work is done.
那么你就需要
Then you will need to sign
在这 这 还有这里签字
here, here and here.
脖子的伤口里面没有领口的棉花碎片
There are no fragments of cotton from the collar in the neck wound.
行凶者花时间拉下了领口
The perpetrator has taken time to pull down the collar
然后才割开了皮肤
and cut knife to skin,
这不是冲动行凶
this was no frenzied attack.
督察 我真的需要你把你的妻子带走
Inspector, I really must insist that you remove your wife!
该死的 她不是我妻子
She's not my bloody wife!
也请你不要再咒骂了
And if you could please refrain from swearing!
刀伤里通常会有异物
There are often anomalies in knife wounds,
如果你是警♥察♥的话 就会知道这点
you would know this if you were a police officer.
但你不是
But you're not.
再见
Good day.
看起来你不应该再待在这里了 女士
Well, it seems like you have no business being here madam.
-我还需要五分钟 -不可能
- I just need five more minutes. - Quite impossible.
也许这会让你改变想法
Maybe this would help.
你被指控
You are charged with
试图贿赂市停尸间的政♥府♥官员
attempting to bribe an official of the crown at the city's morgue.
罚款60先令
A fine will issue for 60 shillings.
60 之前还是40
60? It was 40 before.
70 因为你藐视法庭
70 for insolence.
谢谢你向威尔克斯法官求情
Thank you for speaking to Magistrate Wilkes,
我不会再将你置于那种境地了
I will not put you in that situation again.
我非常怀疑
I doubt that very much.
伊莱莎 我希望我们能找到一种方式共处
Eliza, I would like to find a way that we can coexist
而不会不断地给对方造成烦恼
without causing each other constant agitation.
我也希望
So would I.
父亲不会希望我们不和
Father would not want us to be at odds.
很好
Good.
那么我们说好了
Then we are agreed.
你会放弃塞巴斯蒂安·雷德利的案子
You will drop the case of Sebastian Ridley
并且不会再给我造成不便
and inconvenience me with it no longer.
-驾车 -什么
- Here! - What?
这不是我们说好的
That's not what we agreed.
威廉
William!
这不是我们说好的
That's not what we agreed!
亨利·斯嘉丽
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我了解你那副表情
I know that look,
这是一种疑惑
it is one of confusion,
迷茫 混乱
puzzlement, discombobulation,
这和你做作业时的表情一样
it is the same look you reserved for your schoolwork.
其实 我
Actually I'm,
我在回忆你以前告诉过我的事
I'm remembering something you once told me.
我跟你说过很多事 恐怕大多数都是无用的
Oh I told you many things, most of which quite useless I fear.
你说过 在一具身份不明的尸体上发现纹身是
You said that a, a tattoo found on an unidentified body was a...
是一个奖励
a prize indeed.
多么可怕
How macabre,
的确听着像是我说的
it certainly sounds like me.
你说过 这能让我洞察到这个人的过往
You said that it, it gave insight to a person's past,
也许是代表他身份归属的徽章
perhaps a badge of belonging,
像是海军 或
like to the navy or a...
隐藏在身体某处 只给一人看的小小叛逆
quiet rebellion hidden on one's body for one's eyes only.
你怎么能这么清楚地记得我说过的话
How is it you remember my musings in such detail,
但你却没法记住你拉丁语作业的任何单词
yet you can never recite one word of your Latin homework?
我知道我以前看见过那种玫瑰
I knew I had seen that rose before...
你的朋友 穆尔豪斯医生
Your friend, Doctor Moorhouse,
我们见面的时候 他的西装翻领上就有一支
also wore one in his lapel when we met.
你用手提包打歹徒吗
Do you hit the scoundrel with your purse?
雷德利先生的胳膊上有暗蓝色的玫瑰纹身
Mr. Ridley had the dark blue rose tattooed onto his arm.
这是有意义的 不是吗
It means something, does it not?
我发誓 无论
I swear that whatever you...
你告诉我什么 我都会保密
tell me will remain between us.
它们被称之为午夜玫瑰
They're called the Midnight Rose
玫瑰代表的含义是 我们是...
and they send a message that you are...
一群志趣相同的伙伴
a like minded fellow.
一群志趣相同的伙伴
A like minded fellow?
就是指 一个男人不喜欢...
That is, a man whose tastes do not lie with...
女人
women.
我冒了极大的风险向你坦白 伊莱莎
I take a great risk confiding in you, Eliza.
像我这样的男人 为宗教和法律所不齿
Now, men like me, we are damned by the church and by, by the law.
你也清楚的
You know as.
我不是教♥徒♥ 多亏了达尔文先生
I am not a religious man, thanks to Mr. Darwin,
永坠于地狱之火也吓不到我
eternity in Satan's fire, it does not concern me.
但坐牢和
Imprisonment and
使我母亲蒙受耻辱
the disgrace that would bring to my mother...
我不能
I can't.
如果有人发现的话
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表