剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
- You have your policeman! - I beg your pardon.
看看这无辜的表情
Look at the innocence.
我今天一早就来这找你谈
I came here first thing to speak with you.
我敲了门 但是没人应答
I knocked and no one answered,
但我看到他爬到楼梯上了
but I saw him creep up your stairs
毫无疑问是在等你
waiting for you no doubt.
婊♥子♥
Harlot!
你看见惠灵顿督察爬到我的楼梯上
You saw Detective Inspector Wellington creep up my stairs.
不 不是帅气的那个 是另一个
No, not the handsome one, the other one.
什么另一个
What other one?
我是斯特林警司
My name is Superintendent Stirling.
对 你是 你有多余的毯子吗
Right, right, have you got a spare blanket?
但一些可怕的恶棍把我给杀了
Well, it was until some ghastly villains did me in.
没有毯子 弗兰克
No blankets, Frank,
我就只能拿大衣将就一下了
I'll just have to make do with a coat for now.
你做了什么 弗兰克
What have you done, Frank?
是你杀了亨利吗
Did you kill Henry?
本来事情可以就这么结束了
And that would've been the end of it.
但你没有管好他的女儿 是吧
But you didn't keep his daughter in line, did ya.
非要多管闲事
Interfering!
像个臭婊♥子♥一样
Like only a bloody woman would.
别把你做的事情怪在她头上
Don't blame her for what you've done.
我做了什么
And what's that?
我发财了
Got rich.
卡特赖特兄弟
Cartwright brothers,
他们没有在前往纽约的路上 是吗
they aren't on the way to New York, are they?
他们在泰晤士河底
They're at the bottom of the Thames.
事情
Things
在你找到凯恩之后就变得复杂了
just got too complicated after you found Caine.
你威胁他的兄弟 假装自己是斯特林
You threatened his brother pretending to be Stirling.
现在我也得把你解决了
And now I've gotta get rid of you too.
我真的感到很抱歉 老朋友
I really am sorry me, old mate.
你待着别动
You stay there.
他妈的你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我可以进来吗
May I?
我的天啊 伊莱莎 你来这里干什么
For God's sake, Eliza, what the hell are you doing here?
你赢了我一次
You got the better of me once,
但是你不会再赢了
that won't happen again.
我没有武器
I come unarmed.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我没有枪
I don't own a gun.
没错 这无疑是我需要纠正的一点
Yes, that is something I should no doubt rectify
鉴于我现在的工作
given the business I am in.
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我不需要武器
I need no weapon.
我打算与詹金斯警探理论
I intend to reason with Detective Jenkins.
天啊
Oh, lord.
理论
Reason?
是的
Yes.
你知道吧
You do know
在我杀了他之后
that after I kill him…
看着我
Look at me!
我也会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you too.
是的 我已经知道了
Yes, I have gathered that
-但是 你可以先听我说完吗 -不行
- but would you at least hear me out? - No!
我已经受够你的唠叨了
I've had my fill of your gob.
我知道你把偷走的金子藏在哪了
I know where you've hidden the gold you stole.
当然了
Course you do.
现在 霍尼彻奇警员正带着一队人
Right now PC Honeychurch has a group of men
前去取回黄金
heading over to retrieve it.
是吗
Yeah?
那金子在哪呢
Where is it then?
你要先放了威廉
First I would like you to release William
然后我再告诉你
and then I will tell you.
这没道理
That makes no sense.
真的说不通 伊莱莎
It really doesn't, Eliza.
好吧 我不知道黄金在哪里
Very well, I don't know where it is.
只不过是拖延时间的策略罢了
It was merely a delay tactic.
为什么
For what?
这就是我最喜欢你的一点 摩西
That's what I like most about you, Moses.
你的准时
Your punctuality.
弗兰克用你来分散我的注意
Frank used you to distract me
给他争取时间解决掉卡特赖特兄弟
allowing him time to take care of the Cartwright brothers
和陷害斯特林
and set Stirling up.
很高兴能帮上忙
I'm glad to have been of service.
我还是走吧
I better go.
谢谢
Thank you.
惠灵顿督察会送你回家 摩西
Inspector Wellington will give you a ride home, Moses.
那太好了
That'd be most kind.
我不想要你送我回家
I don't want a ride home from you.
太好了
Well, that's a relief.
我可以直白地说句话吗 督察
Can I be candid, Inspector?
请便
Be my guest.
你不喜欢我 我更不喜欢你
I like you even less than you like me.
但看在她的份上
But for her sake…
我先说清楚
Let me be clear.
我会一直盯着你
I'll be keeping my eye on you
要是让我知道你给她带来了麻烦
and if I get a sniff that you've caused her any trouble…
我明白
I understand.
那就好
Good.
那我就祝你晚安吧
Then I shall bid you goodnight.
督察
Inspector.
你的钱包掉了
I think you dropped your wallet.
亨利·斯嘉丽先生私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
你找出了真♥相♥ 正义得以伸张
You discovered the truth and justice will be served.
你应该感到满足
You need to be satisfied with that.
我永远也不会满足
I will never be satisfied,
因为你永远也回不来了
cause it will not bring you back.
对
No.
但你尽了自己的职责 而且做得很好
But you did your job and you did it well.
现在大家都会知道
Now word will spread that
你解决了这件引人注目的案子
you were involved in this high profile case
你会名声大噪
and your reputation will grow.
我不是为了声誉
I didn't do it for that.
我知道
I know.
关于眼泪 我一直是怎么说来着
What have I always said about tears?
只有愚蠢的人才会哭
Only stupid people cry.
是无望的人
Hopeless people
而你并不是没有希望 丽兹
and you are not without hope, Lizzie,
远远不是 我聪明的女儿
far from it. My clever girl.
擦干眼泪 否则不准吃晚饭
Now, dry your eyes or there'll be no supper.
你总这么说 但每次都让我吃饭
You always said that and there always was.
再把鼻子擦擦
And blow that nose,
你也不想让他看见你脏兮兮的样子吧
you do not want him to see you in such a muddle.
谁
Who?
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking…
我的天
Oh, dear.
这可不是好兆头
That never bodes well.
晚餐
Dinner.
晚餐
Dinner?
正如你希望的 我对摩西道歉了
I apologized to Moses as you wished
也就是说我们现在可以共进晚餐了
which means we can now go out to dinner.
你没有道歉 你是道谢
You didn't apologise, you thanked him.
一回事
Same thing.
准备好了吗
Ready?
现在
Now?
为什么那么急
Why the rush?
因为如果不急的话
Because if we wait
毫无疑问 我们会为不相干的事情起争执
we will no doubt have a disagreement about something irrelevant
就不得不再次延迟共进晚餐的时间
and we will have to postpone again.
亨利·斯嘉丽先生私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
那你要带我去哪
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表