剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
The only way I could make her stay was to manhandle her.
那你就应该那么做
Then that is precisely what you should've done.
上一次我惹她生气时 她把我揍得鼻青脸肿
Last time I crossed her she gave me a black eye.
我就在现场
I am here, you know,
你可以直接跟我说
you can address me directly.
立刻回到马车上去
Get back to the carriage now.
我已经受够了在马车上等你了
I am tired of waiting for you in carriages.
公爵 这里
Duke! In here!
把她带回马车 勇敢点对抗她
Get her back to the carriage and stand up to her, man.
-弗兰克 -这里
- Frank? - In here.
斯特林
Stirling.
老天爷啊
God almighty.
发生什么了
What happened?
局长非常重视警♥察♥腐♥败♥问题
Well, the chief takes police corruption very seriously.
将对斯特林展开全面调查
A full investigation will be launched into Stirling.
此时 他们正在搜查这间办公室和他家
This office and home are being searched as we speak.
他们又怎样呢
And what of them?
我们在斯特林身上找到了一张车票
We found a train ticket on Stirling,
前往利物浦的一等座
first class to Liverpool
我们认为 他安排好了要与他们碰面
and we think he arranged to meet them
但他们背叛了他 拿走了他那份金子
but they double crossed them, took his share of the gold.
这说不通
It makes no sense.
斯特林来自一个富足的家庭
Stirling was from a wealthy family
为什么他要把自己牵扯到这种事里呢
why would he involve himself in such a thing?
贪婪
Greed.
他很富有 但他想要更多
He was wealthy but he wanted more.
利物浦的邱纳德警局发来了电报
I got a telegram from the Cunard office in Liverpool.
有两个符合卡特赖特兄弟描述的男人
Two men matching the description of the Cartwright brothers
今天早上登上了开往纽约的昂布里亚皇家邮轮
boarded the RMS Umbria this morning bound for New York.
给纽约警局发电报 告诉他们案子的细节
Telegram New York, give them the details of the case.
他们会被逮捕吗
Will they be arrested?
希望是这样
That is the hope
但是我们纽约警局的朋友们
but our friends in the New York police department
不总是十分合作
are not always cooperative.
所以我父亲的凶手有可能逍遥法外
So my father's killers could walk free.
我们不知道是不是他们做的
We don't know that it was either of them.
也有可能是斯特林
It could've been Stirling.
伊莱莎 我也和你一样想为亨利讨回公道
Eliza, I want justice for Henry as much as you do.
向上帝发誓
By God
我会亲手绞死谋杀了亨利的凶手
I would string up whoever murdered him with my own bare hands.
但现在 我们无能为力了
But right now we can do no more.
我送你回家吧
Let me take you home,
我们可以顺路到帕克先生那接艾薇
we can collect Ivy from Mr. Parker's on the way.
如果斯特林和警局里的人有勾结
If Stirling was working with someone in the department,
他们现在肯定没空操心你
then you will be the last thing on their minds.
你是个真正的朋友 威廉
You're a true friend, William.
我会永远心存感激
I'm eternally grateful.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
与我共进晚餐
Have dinner with me.
就今晚
Tonight.
我很乐意
I would like that.
但首先 我们得先找到摩西
But first, we must find Moses.
你真爱戏弄我
Oh, how you love to tease me.
斯特林陷害摩西 显然是因为知道你不喜欢他
Stirling clearly set Moses up knowing your dislike of him,
你应该向他道歉
he deserves an apology.
我才不会跟那个男人道歉
I'm not apologizing to that man.
那个男人
That man?
我们都欠摩西的人情
We both owe Moses a great debt.
你真是容易夸大其词 伊莱莎
You are prone to exaggerate, Eliza.
他帮助解决此案是为了自己的利益 仅此而已
His help with the case was for his own gain, nothing more.
那个男人是个罪犯
The man is a criminal.
他冒着失去自♥由♥的风险来见我
He risked his freedom coming to see me.
那么 也许你应该跟他同进晚餐
Well, perhaps you should take him to dinner then.
这肯定会在餐馆引起轰动
That would cause quite a stir amongst the other diners.
我自己叫车走吧
I'll get my own cab.
你不是说对我永远心存感激吗
What happened to your eternal gratitude,
这还没满一分钟呢
it's not even been a full minute?
就像你说的 威廉 我容易夸大其词
As you say, William, I'm prone to exaggerate.
打扰了
Excuse me.
小伙子们为敬重的巨星陨落而感到悲痛欲绝
The lads are devastated over the demise of our esteemed super.
敬弗雷德里克·阿洛伊斯·斯特林
To Frederick Alloysius Stirling.
希望那个混♥蛋♥安息吧
May the stuck up ass rest in peace.
-太好了 -敬斯特林
- Yeah! Yeah! - To Striling!
我们今天干得不错 老朋友
We did well today, me old mate.
我们应该一醉方休
We deserve to get very drunk.
你说了算
If you say so.
只有一个女人
There's only one woman
会让你这么悲惨
that makes you this miserable.
小两口吵架
Lovers' tiff?
我不想谈这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
你想知道维持幸福婚姻的秘诀吗
You wanna hear the secret to a happy marriage?
不想知道 弗兰克
Not really, Frank.
我和我的太太每周都会出去跳舞
Me and my Mrs go out dancing every week.
她周二去 我周四去
She goes Tuesdays and I go Thursdays.
天啊
Christ.
真可惜 我家黄脸婆不像你一样觉得我很有趣
Pity my old woman didn't find me as funny as you do.
否则她也许不会离开我
Maybe she wouldn't have left me.
她离开你了
She's left you?
是啊
Yeah.
上周
Last week.
猪头
Pig.
她以前就是这么叫我的
That's what she used to call me.
有人来找你
There's someone here to see you.
惠灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington?
我需要尽快和你谈谈 伊莱莎
Ah, I must speak with you urgently, Eliza.
谢谢
Thank you.
希尔德加德小姐正在来的路上
Now, Frauline Hildegard is on her way over
而且她正感到十分恼火
and she is most, most vexed.
她在生你的气
She's angry with you?
不是 她在生你的气
No. No, she is angry with you.
为什么
Why?
是你指示我拒绝她的求婚的
Well, you were the one who instructed me to decline her proposal,
你
you…
与其说指示 不如说建议吧
It was more of a suggestion than an instruction.
"坚决拒绝 鲁伯特"
"A firm no, Rupert."
你是这么说的 坚决拒绝
Is what you said. A firm no.
鲁伯特 请别告诉我你又把责任推给我了
Oh, Rupert, please do not tell me you put the blame on me again?
又
Again?
当你从你母亲家搬出来时
When you moved out from your mother's.
是的
Yes.
比起希尔德加德小姐 我母亲更不喜欢你
See, mother dislikes you a lot more than Frauline Hildegard.
往前
Move along.
给
Here.
-你太太不会回来了吗 -不会
- Is your Mrs not coming back? - Nah!
终于走了
And good riddance.
总是对我指手画脚
Do this Frank, do that Frank,
做这个 该死的做那个 弗兰克
do this that and the bloody other, Frank.
比起警♥察♥ 你做谐星的天赋好多了
You're a better impressionist that you are a copper.
我模仿谁都行
Uh, I can do anyone.
你再说这样的话 我就把你砸到墙里面
Say that again and I'll knock you through that bloody wall.
-这是你 -非常好
- That was you! - It's very good,
非常好
very good.
你又有一位访客 斯嘉丽小姐
You have another visitor, Miss Scarlet.
你别想夺走我的未婚夫
You will not take my fiancé.
希尔德加德小姐 我不知道德国的规矩是怎样
Frauline Hildegard I do not know how things are done in Germany
但在英国 你不能不打招呼就闯进别人家
but we do not burst into people's homes unannounced here.
不要对我颐指气使的
Do not be superior with me.
我很难不这么做
It is difficult not to
因为你在我家客厅里对我大喊大叫
when you are shouting at me in my drawing room.
他是我的
He is mine!
-你已经有你的警♥察♥了 -你说什么
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表