剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
詹姆斯告诉过你凯瑟琳是怎么死的吗
Did James tell you how Catherine died?
没有
No?
她是个饱受煎熬的人
She was a troubled soul.
她自杀了
Took her own life
可怜的詹姆斯发现了她
and it was poor James that found her.
无论是谁给他寄的信 都太残忍♥了
Whoever is doing this to him is most cruel.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet?
我是艾米丽娅·埃文斯
My name is Amelia Evans.
-我们在亨德森先生的工作室见过 -是的
- We met at Mr. Henderson's studio. - Of course.
请
Please.
请坐
Take a seat.
我知道是谁做的
I know who's doing this.
你知道吗
You know?
我帮詹姆斯拍摄照片
I help James with his photography
但我最初是被她的妻子凯瑟琳雇用
but I was hired by his wife Catherine
给他们的女儿做家庭教师
to be Governess to their daughter.
可怜的凯瑟琳饱受病痛折磨良久
Poor Catherine had been struggling for some time with her health.
她情绪很低落
She was prone to dark moods.
情况越来越坏
Things became so bad that...
我知道她怎么死的
I know how she died.
她可怜的丈夫伤心欲绝
Her poor man was broken,
我开始做他的助手
and I started to help with his work
兼任维奥莱特的家庭教师
as well as my duties as Governess to Violet.
我没想让我们关系变得很亲密
I didn't mean for us to become so close.
但人们都开始这么说
People can make such judgements.
-所以他希望保持低调 -保持什么低调
- That is why he wishes to keep it quiet. - Keep what quiet?
我们订婚了
We are engaged.
他三周前求的婚
He proposed three weeks ago.
就在次日 第一张照片出现了
The very next day the first photograph arrived.
她在惩罚我们
She's punishing us.
她从坟墓里寄出了这些照片
She is sending these images from beyond the grave.
你不会真的相信吧
Surely you... you don't believe that?
凯瑟琳警告过我
Catherine warned me she would return
如果我接近她丈夫 她会回来惩罚我
and punish me if I went near her husband.
这是她饱受折磨的灵魂的复仇
This is the revenge of her tortured soul
我会证明给你看
and I will prove it to you!
在她死之前
Before she passed into spirit...
离开人间
And left this mortal realm,
你妈妈给你留了东西去缅怀她
your mother gave you something to remember her by.
是
It was...
一幅画吗
a painting?
是的 对
Yes! That's right!
一幅漂亮的河景图
A beautiful landscape of a river.
一座城市
A city...
伦敦吗 不 等等
London? No, wait...
谢谢
Thank you.
不是伦敦 巴黎
Not London, Paris.
塞纳河日落
The Seine at sunset.
斯嘉丽小姐还不相信 妈妈
Miss Scarlet is still not convinced, mother.
老实说我很喜欢这个表演
Let's just say I enjoyed the spectacle.
表演
Spectacle?
你觉得看到的只是表演
That is what you believe you witnessed?
如果我们都持有相同的信仰
Well, the world would be a very dull place
那世界就会变得枯燥无聊
if we all just shared the same beliefs.
妈妈有这种天赋 她从小就有
Mother has the gift. She's had it since childhood.
告诉她凯瑟琳的事
Tell her what you know of Catherine.
她是个焦躁不安的灵魂
She's a restless soul.
愤怒 被背叛
Angry, betrayed,
想向我女儿复仇
vengeful towards my daughter.
你觉得她从
And you think she is sending
坟墓里寄出的这些照片
these photographs from beyond the grave?
不是我认为
I do not think it.
我知道
I know it.
凯瑟琳的灵魂已经告诉我了
Catherine has told me herself from spirit.
埃文斯小姐 你介意我和你妈妈单独谈谈吗
Miss Evans, would you mind if I spoke to your mother alone?
你让你的女儿非常不安
You're causing your daughter great distress.
你看不出来吗
Surely you can see that?
我只是告诉她真♥相♥
I'm only telling her the truth.
你在给她讲神话故事 很残忍♥的那种
You're telling her fairy tales, cruel ones at that!
你很像他
You're a lot like him.
谁
Who?
你父亲
Your father.
-他也是个怀疑论者 -你认识他
- He was a sceptic too. - You knew him?
他生前不认识
Not in life,
但我现在看见他了
but I see him now.
他正跟着你
He follows you.
我不知道你为什么要胡说八道
I don't know what your motives are for spouting such nonsense.
我会转告她
I will tell her.
你父亲说 你小的时候养了一只宠物青蛙
Your father says that when you were a girl you had a pet frog.
他有一次曾用那只青蛙实验氯仿的效果
He once used it to demonstrate the effects of chloroform.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你用老师的名字为青蛙命名
You named the frog after your teacher.
道金斯老师 是吗
Mrs. Dawkins, wasn't it?
正如你所见 胸口有一处枪伤
As you can see, there's a single bullet wound to the chest.
射入口在这
The entry point here.
子弹射出的伤口更大 因为子弹扩散了
The exit wound is larger because the bullet expands
当子弹穿透人体时
as it travels through the body and...
我发现你没有在记笔记 邦斯先生
I see that you're not taking any notes, Mr. Bunce?
这是因为
Oh, that is because
听你讲解真是太让人着迷了 督察
you are so fascinating to listen to, Inspector,
也因为
and also because
这起案子显得太寻常了
this crime does appear a little commonplace.
读者希望看到阴谋和秘密
Our readers crave intrigue and mystery
我已经强调过多次了
as I believe I have already stated several times!
我们还没有审讯过他的同事
Well, we have yet to do interviews with known associates,
查他的前科
checks for previous convictions.
也许这会揭露一些阴谋
Perhaps that will throw up some intrigue.
和秘密吗
And mystery?
和秘密
And mystery.
公爵
Duke.
我们刚收到苏格兰场的消息
We just got a message from the Yard.
是他的商业伙伴杀了他
It was his business partner that shot him.
他们因未偿付的贷款起了争执
Some row over an unpaid loan.
不要太急于下定论 詹金斯警探
Well, let's not be too hasty, Detective Jenkins.
这件事可能比表面上看到的更复杂
There may be more to this than meets the eye.
三名证人目击了他开枪
Three witnesses saw him do it
而且他被逮捕时 说...
and when he got arrested he said...
"我很高兴我杀了他"
"I'm glad I killed him."
抱歉 我可以问一下
Excuse me, may I enquire as
他们做的是什么样的生意
to what line of business they were engaged in?
是马戏团吗
A circus perhaps?
盗墓 鸦♥片♥走私
Grave robbery? Opium dealing?
不是 他们是特许会计师
No! They were chartered accountants.
好吧 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
克勒肯维尔发生了入室抢劫 听着有点戏
There's a burglary in Clerkenwell that sounded promising.
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope so!
惠灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington,
正如你所知 我是个不喜欢争执的人
as you know I'm a man who takes no pleasure from conflict.
事实上 我用尽上帝赐予的力量远离争端
Indeed I run from it with all the strength I get from the good Lord.
但有时候 我不得不放下一只脚
But there are times when a foot must be put down
而且我得告诉你 我的一只脚
and I regret to inform you that my foot,
其实是我的两只脚 双脚
indeed both my foot... feet,
都已经被牢牢钉在地面了
have been thrust firmly into the ground.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about, man?
她让我如此恼火 我都语无伦次了
Oh she, she vexes me so I can hardly string two words together.
你一定要说说她 督察
You must speak to her, Inspector,
她简直无法理喻
she will not listen to reason!
-谁 -斯嘉丽小姐
- Who? - Miss Scarlet!
她在外面引发♥骚♥动 试图进来
She's causing a commotion outside trying to gain access.
斯嘉丽小姐是谁
Who is Miss Scarlet?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表