剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
可能这样才最好
That is probably for the best.
我憎恶被斯特林还有他的小团体包围
I hate being around Stirling and his crew
所有人都是同一所学校的退伍准将
and his whole ex-army brigadiers from the same schools.
我也试了白兰地和雪茄这一套 但是...
And trying the whole manner with brandi and cigar, but...
你已经得到了你要的 记住这点
You've got what you want, remember it.
他们没法这么说
None of them can't ever the same.
你没什么需要证明的
You've nothing to prove.
别安慰我 这让人困扰
Stop being kind... it's confusing.
谁知道他会怎么看你
Lord knows what he'd make of you.
弗雷德里克·阿洛伊斯·斯特林警司
Superintendent Fredrick Aloysius Stirling.
我相信我很快能见到他了
Well, I'm sure I'll meet him soon enough.
是吧
Won't I?
当然...
Yeah, I mean…
你跟他说过我们在合作吧
You have told him we've worked together?
他在报纸上读到你的消息是一回事
Look it's one thing him reading about you in the paper,
但告诉他就是另一回事...
it's quite another thing…
你还没有告诉他
You still haven't told him!
我得保住我的职业
Look I have a career to protect.
我也是
As do I.
对 只是暂时的
Yes, for now
但很可能不久你就会找到如意郎君
but it's likely that before long you will find someone suitable
然后就顺其自然了
and nature will take its course.
顺其自然了
Nature will take its course?
对 事实就是如此
Yes, that the whole things are.
我余生都会继续工作 而你...
I will be working for the rest of my life, whereas you...
-不可能 -怎么了
- No. - What?
结婚生子 把这些胡闹都抛在脑后吗
Get married, have children and put all of this behind me?
你怎么敢 怎么敢 威廉
How dare, how dare you! William!
什么 我怎么敢把我的计划搁置一旁
What how dare I put my plans on hold
反而跟着你白费力气
to follow you on a wild goose chase?
我怎么敢来救你吗
How dare I come and rescue you?
我可不觉得这算是营救
I would hardly call this a rescue.
你走吧 去参加你那愚蠢的俱乐部
Go on, go to your stupid club.
反正我也不用你帮忙
I don't need your help anyway.
我们不能一起工作
We can't work together,
她以为她是谁
who does she think she is?
快点 快开
Oh come on. Come on!
该死
Damn it.
威廉
William!
你是谁
Who are you?
我问 你是谁
I said who are you?
我是个有刀的男人
I'm the man with the knife.
幸会
Good to meet ya,
我是个有枪的男人
I'm the man with a gun.
刀子放下 趴到地上
Put it down and get on the floor.
威廉
William!
威廉 我知道你还在这儿
William! I know you're still here.
别指望我对你道歉
Do not expect me to apologise you
简直是考验圣人的耐心
Would try the patience of a saint.
威廉
William!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我受够了
Enough is enough!
终于打开了
Finally.
威廉
William?
威廉
William?
你说得对 这里还有别人
You were right, there is someone else here,
我们得走了
we have to go.
你的手臂
Your arm.
-我看看 -我们没时间了
- Let me see. - We don't have time.
如果你流血而死 我就得全靠自己了 快点
If you bleed to death I'll be here on my own, come on.
你流了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
你的手肿得很厉害
Your hand, it's very swollen.
-你手指动得了吗 -我想有根骨头断了
- Can you move your fingers? - I think there's a bone broken.
-你怎么把门打开的 -坚持不懈
- How did you open the door? - Persistence,
你有空也该试试
you should try it some time.
得帮你止血
We need to stem the bleeding.
把你的外套脱了
Take off your jacket.
不行
No.
不行 这衣服是我一周的工钱
No, this cost me a week's wages.
-好吧 -伊莱莎
- Fine. - Eliza.
-我知道 我来剪开 -伊莱莎
- I know. I'll cut it up. - Eliza.
攻击你的那个人在哪里
Where is he, the man who attacked you?
他也受伤了 我不知道伤得多重
He's hurt too, I don't know how badly.
他跑了 但我没看清往哪里去了
He ran off but I didn't see where.
该死的
Damn it!
那是什么
What's that?
我的表 打斗的时候坏了
My watch, it broke in the fight.
很贵吗
Was it expensive?
不知道 别人送的
I don't know, it was a gift.
快点
Hurry up.
谁送的
Who's it from,
有钱的寡妇 年轻的女继承人
a rich widow? A young heiress?
不 我猜到了 一个女演员
Oh no, no, I've got it. An actress.
其实是你父亲
No, it was your father actually.
真的吗 什么场合
Really? What was the occasion?
就是我成为警探的那天
It was the day I was made detective.
亨利催促了我很多年
Henry had been pushing me for years,
鼓励我去申请
encouraging me to apply.
否决我的任何反对
Quashing every objection I raised.
你还记得他会等你
You remember how he would wait
列完一长串的理由
for you to finish a long list of reasons
然后用一句话就全部反驳了
before destroying them with a single sentence?
那最让人生气了
It was most infuriating.
可不是嘛
Wasn't it just.
收到消息的那天 我回到家
The day I received the news I returned home
他就在门口等我 拿着这个
and he was on the doorstep with this.
背后刻着"韶光似箭"
On the back he engraved "tempus fugit".
光阴似箭
Time flies.
是啊 他知道我喜欢拖延
Yeah, he knew I had a tendency for procrastination.
今天就别了
Well, not today I hope.
快走
Come on.
你欠我一件礼服外套
You owe me a dress jacket.
还有一块表
And a watch.
表又不是我弄坏的
I didn't break the watch.
的确 但我是为了你才来的
No, but I'm only here because of you
所以怪你
so it's your fault.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 你呢
No. You?
我真是太冒失了 抱歉
That was unforgiveable, I apologise.
我没事
I'm alright.
你看见它掉哪里了吗
Did you see where it fell?
没有
No.
你身上应该没有第二把枪吧
I don't suppose you have another gun do you?
没有 你呢
No, do you?
我不要手无寸铁地出去
I'm not going out there unarmed.
威廉
William.
威廉 小心
William, be careful.
我很小心了
I am being careful.
这话我不同意
I would dispute that.
你非要不同意我说的每句话吗
Must you disagree with everything that I say?
我们上来的时候 那门应该是关着的
I'm sure that gate was open when we came up here.
不是你关的吧
You didn't close it did you?
快走 到里面去
Go, go! In here!
我们不能干等着
We can't just waiting.
我知道
I know.
别动了
Stop moving.
我觉得他昏过去了
I think he's passed out.
-我有个主意 -我也是
- I have had an idea. - So do I.
你要是听我说 我就听你说
I'll listen to yours if you listen to mine.
可以 你说吧
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表