剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
《斯嘉丽小姐和公爵》前情提要
父亲
Father.
这位是爱德华兹医生
This is Doctor Edwards.
他发现斯嘉丽先生倒在大街上
He found Mr Scarlet collapsed in the street.
他心脏骤停了
He's had a cardiac arrest.
我很抱歉 他已经去世了
I am sorry to say he has passed.
我来见斯嘉丽小姐 她欠我钱
I need to see Miss Scarlet. She owes me money.
这个是让你别再联♥系♥她
This is for you never contact her again.
我正打算升职
I am attempting to improve my position
有几个退役军官排在我前头
but there's a cabal of ex-army officers above me.
你在自己选的职业中面临偏见啊
You're facing prejudice in your chosen career?
那是什么感受呢
What must that be like?!
袭击和暴♥力♥伤害罪 318起
Assault and battery… 318 incidents,
欺诈和伪造罪 612起
fraud and forgery 612,
街头抢劫 905起
street robbery 905.
强盗偷窃 506起
Burglary and theft 506.
犯罪损失
Criminal damage…
老天 这还要多久
Good God man is there much more of this?
您说想要一份详尽的报告 长官
You asked for a detailed report, sir.
你不用把我说的话理解地那么字面
You don't have to take everything I say so literally.
展示点主动性
Show some initiative.
这肯定花了你好几个小时
This must've taken you hours.
是好几天 长官
Days, sir.
你就
Just
总结下
summarise.
相比去年 记录在案的犯罪数量有大幅上涨
Recorded crime has increased marginally over the last year
但我们的破案率也增加了
but our rates of detection have improved.
尤其是在谋杀和组织犯罪这一块
Particularly in the areas of murder and organized crime.
你瞧
You see.
你只需要说这些
That's all you had to say.
退下吧
Dismissed.
晚些时候 布朗利俱乐部有警部老大们的酒会
Oh, and there's drinks later at The Brownlee for division heads,
那些信息会很有用 你也一起来吧
it'd be useful to have that information so you'll come along?
我相信像长官您一样的
I'm sure, sir that a man of your
能力出众的警♥察♥不需要我来...
considerable ability doesn't need me to…
这是命令 惠灵顿
That's an order Wellington.
我想你还想升职吧
I assume you still wish to be promoted.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那你就带着你的报告和数据
Then you will be at The Brownlee
一起去布朗利俱乐部吧
with your little facts and figures.
记得穿正装
Formal dress obviously.
不能穿苏格兰裙
No kilts.
-穿给我看看呗 -滚 弗兰克
- Gonna try it on for me? - Get out, Frank.
我特别爱看绅士穿正装
I do so love a gentleman in formal wear.
我没心情 出去
I'm not in the mood. Get out.
我还能给你点建议
Could give you some pointers.
什么建议 怎么穿成流浪汉样儿吗
On what, how to dress like a vagrant?
你伤了我的心
Now you've hurt my feelings.
冷静点 女士
Calm yourself, woman.
老天 伊莱莎 今天不行
For God's sake, Eliza, not today.
不是她 而是
It's not her, it's…
惠灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington,
我必须马上跟你谈谈
I must speak with you right away.
我都快急疯了
I'm going out of my mind with worry.
-怎么了 -是斯嘉丽小姐
- About what? - It's Miss Scarlet,
她失踪了
she's disappeared.
斯嘉丽小姐和公爵
第一季 第五集
我昨天都在海克尼 我母亲家
I spent yesterday at my mother's place in Hackney.
我有时住在那照顾她的病腿
I stay over there sometimes to help with her leg.
痛风 太痛苦了
Gout. Terrible it is.
人们都说这是富贵病
They say it's only the rich what get it
但她这辈子就没赚到过几个钱
but she hasn't got two pennies to rub together.
对 对 非常悲惨
Yes, yes that is all very sad,
但伊莱莎怎么了
but what's happened to Eliza?
我今早回到家后
I got back to the house this morning
八点刚过
just after eight.
我喊了她 但是没有回应
I called out for her but there was no reply.
所以我去了她的房♥间
So I went into her room
但床没有被睡过
and the bed hadn't been slept in.
我想她肯定是起早了 并自己整理了床铺
Well I'm sure she had risen early and made the bed herself.
这姑娘五岁时我就认识她了
I've known that girl since she was five years old
却从没见过她叠被子或收拾屋子
and not once has she ever made her bed or tidied her room.
她都不会烹饪
She can barely even cook.
我不知道有什么问题 她肯定去工作了
I fail to see the mystery, she'll be at work.
我去了她的办公室
I went to her office,
门锁着
it was locked up.
我四处打听了一番 没人见过她
I asked around and no one has seen her,
她肯定有麻烦了 督察
she's in trouble, Inspector,
我很肯定
I'm certain of it.
我想这一切都一定有很合理的解释
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
她从来没做过这种事
She's never done anything like this before.
她总会告诉我
She always lets me know
自己要去哪 或何时回来
where she is going or when she'll be back.
听我一句 她有麻烦了 督察
I'm telling you she's in trouble, Inspector.
如果那孩子出了什么事
If anything happened to that girl…
天呐
Oh, God.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
她正离开家去跟别人会面
She was leaving the house for a meeting.
和谁会面
A meeting with who?
我不得不说 督察
Now I must say Inspector.
我从未见过你如此衣着讲究
I have, I have never seen you look so smart.
他看上去...
Ah, he looks…
那个 那个词怎么说来着
Uh, what, what, what is the word?
风度翩翩
Staatliche.
那是 那是什么意思
What, what does that mean?
潇洒 英俊
Dashing. Handsome.
风度翩翩
Staatliche.
再次为我的不请自来而道歉 但我想谈谈
Once again forgive the intrusion but I wish to talk…
真抱歉 我实在失礼了
Sorry uh, where, where are my manners,
我想你还没有见过
I do, I do not believe you have been introduced
希尔德加德小姐吧
to Miss Hildegard
希尔德加德先生的容光焕发的侄女
who is Herr Hildegard's radiant niece.
幸会 女士
Pleased to meet you, madam.
先生们 我想我是否能...
Now, gentlemen, I wonder if I…
惠灵顿督察是一位
Inspector Wellington is a,
德语里警探怎么说
what, what is the German word for detective?
一样 就是警探
It is the same. Detective.
真的吗
Really?
真有意思
Isn't that funny?
-是啊 -来杯酒吗 督察 你...
- Yeah. - You will take a drink Inspector you…
不了 我没法久留
No, I cannot stay long.
我来这里是代表斯嘉丽小姐
I'm here on behalf of Miss Scarlet
或不如说是代表她的女佣
or rather her maid.
我是...斯嘉丽小姐和我是...
I am… Miss Scarlet and I we're…
我该怎么说
How, how do I say that
我是斯嘉丽小姐侦探事务所的唯一投资人
I am the sole investor in Miss Scarlet's detective agency
为她提供财务支持
providing both financial support
偶尔还会在比较复杂的案件中给她建议
and on occasion uh, advice on the more complex cases, how…?
我...
I, heh…
我知道你昨天上午
I understand that you had a meeting
和斯嘉丽小姐见了面
with Miss Scarlet yesterday morning.
是的...
Uh, yeah…
是也不是 我们约好了见面 但我到达时
Yes and no we, we were supposed to meet uh, but when I arrived
她正处于极度的不安中
she was in a most agitated state.
不安
Agitated?
紧张到抓狂是最好的形容了
A ball of nerves energy would be the best way to describe it.
"心烦意乱" 对吗
"Bal nevros"? Yes?
她发现了什么
She had made some kind of discovery,
没有说清楚
did not elaborate
不管是什么 反正很着急
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表