剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
So where are you taking me?
吉尔伯特餐厅 我们可以走过去
Gilbert's, we can walk from here.
但吉尔伯特餐厅需要预约
But you cannot just turn up at Gilbert's, you need a reservation.
那幸好我已经预约了
Then it's a good job I already have one.
你就知道我会答应
And you assumed I'd say yes?
我说过了 我永远是个乐观主义者
As I said I am an eternal optimist.
你是个无赖
You are a rogue.
让我们玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game and see
看我们在去吉尔伯特餐厅的路上能否不吵架
if we can reach Gilbert's without an argument.
要吵架的不是我 是你
It's not me who argues, it's you.
你是对的 错的永远都是我
You're right the fault is always entirely mine.
我喜欢这个游戏
I like this game,
我们应该多玩这个游戏 威廉
we should play it more often, William.
好的 伊莱莎
Yes, Eliza,
都听你的
whatever you say.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表