剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我叫伊莱沙·斯嘉丽
My name is Eliza Scarlet.
是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private detective.
还有 拜托千万别说 你是个啥
And, please, don't say, "You're a what? "
我现在负责伦敦办事处了
ELIZA: I'm running this London office now,
我敢保证 情况会有所好转的
and I can assure you, things will pick up.
我们基本上一个客户都没有
We have exactly no clients.
极端时刻需要极端手段
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
不要四处又嗅又刨的
WILLIAM: No sniffing around or digging.
我又不是狗 威廉
I'm not a dog, William.
你做了什么啊
What have you done? !
你看上很累 -你看上去很美
You look tired. You look beautiful.
在纳什父子
Here at Nash and Sons,
我们提供最专业的服务
we offer the most professional of services.
我不是吹嘘哈 过去几个月在我的领导下
And I do not boast when I say that these past few months
我们取得了很大的成功
under my leadership have seen even greater success.
一位女性 掌管着
A woman, no less, at the helm
伦敦最受尊敬的私♥家♥侦♥探♥机构
of London's most esteemed private detective agency.
伊莱沙·斯嘉丽 首席调查员
Eliza Scarlet, chief investigator.
戈弗雷先生 斯嘉丽里面是一个T
One T in Scarlet, Mr Godfrey.
正如你所见 我的成功不言而喻
As you can see, my success here speaks for itself.
抱歉打扰一下
CLARENCE: Sorry to disturb you,
斯嘉丽小姐 但我需要你
Miss Scarlet, but I need your sign- off
在惠特洛克案件调查上签字
on the Whitlock case investigation.
当然
Of course.
这是我们众多成功案例中的一个
Another successful conclusion to one of our many cases.
请能确保我们的地址
And if you could ensure that our address is placed
在文章的显著部位出现 戈弗雷先生
somewhere prominent in the article, Mr. Godfrey.
多少次了
How many times?
是惠特洛克案件或者惠特洛克调查
It's the Whitlock case or the Whitlock investigation,
不要案件和调查两个词一起用
not both.
纳什先生雇我
I was not hired by Mr. Nash
又不是假扮私♥家♥侦♥探♥的
to pretend to be a private detective.
三次了
So you said, three times.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
你们现在都知道流程了
You know the drill by now.
斯嘉丽小姐 我能说句心里话吗 -不能
Miss Scarlet, may I speak my mind? No.
我知道纳什先生的全体员工
I know it's not ideal that Mr. Nash's entire
都离开了你的确很糟糕 -谢谢
staff of men have left you. Thank you
用遗弃来形容更合适
Deserted is more an appropriate term.
但当他在巴黎时
But whilst he's in Paris,
确保他的生意不亏本
it is my number- one responsibility
是我的首要责任
to make sure his business is financially viable.
也是我的 谢谢
As it is mine- thank you.
所以 所以 作为他的会计
So, so, as his accountant, I must advise you
我强烈建议你
in the strongest possible terms
你这么花钱是非常不谨慎的
that this, this financial practice is not prudent.
谢谢 谢谢 斯嘉丽小姐
Thank you. Thank you, Miss Scarlet
我知道自己在做什么 克拉伦斯
I know what I'm doing, Clarence.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 因为 因为请演员
Really? Because, because hiring actors
来假扮调查员是非常不理智的
to pretend to be detectives tells me otherwise!
我算了算
So, I've done some sums.
我们的财务状况
And our financial situation
不像我们当初想的那么糟
is not as bad as we first thought.
而是更糟糕了
It is worse.
因此我对雇佣
Hence my reservations
演员假扮雇员持保留意见
at hiring actors who purport to be employees.
这就是浪费钱 -不是
It's a waste of money. It's not.
《警♥察♥新闻画报》将发表一篇文章
The Illustrated Police News" will publish an article
宣称自纳什先生让我负责以来
declaring our success
我们取得了成功的业绩
since Mr. Nash left me in charge.
这会为我们吸引更多的客户
This, in turn, will attract more clients.
更多的意思是原本就很多
The term"more" implies we already have a full roster.
可是我上次查看时发现
But the last time I checked, we have exactly
我们一个客户都没有
no clients.
我不想把责任
I do not wish to lay blame
完全归咎于你
squarely at your door.
很好 因为他们不想让女人
Good, because the fact they didn't want a woman
管账是生物学问题 而不是过错
running their accounts is a question of biology, not fault.
纳什先生的手下们也是一样
And the same goes for Mr. Nash's staff of men.
我记得纳什先生的手下离开
My recollection is that Mr. Nash's men left
是因为你对待他们的方式
because of the manner in which you dealt with them.
他们中的一半人吃完午饭后就不回来了
Half of them never returned after their lunch
另一半人则想什么时候上班就什么时候上班
and the other half strolled into work when it suited.
我的管理更为严格
I was trying to run a tighter ship.
纳什先生的方式
: Well, Mr. Nash's way
则更为尊重
was a little more respectful.
克拉伦斯 需要我再提醒你一遍他已经不在这了吗
Clarence, need I remind you that he's not here anymore?
我现在负责伦敦办事处了
I'm running this London office now,
我敢保证 情况会有所好转的
and I can assure you, things will pick up.
既然你这么说
If you say so.
我就是这么说的
I do.
给我从费尔顿街到布里奇巷的当地人才档案
WILLIAM: Get me the files on the local talent from Felton Street
任何会用刀的都要
to Bridge Lane, anyone handy with a knife.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你去调查一下死者的亲戚
You track down the dead man's relatives,
通知他们死者被刺的事 -马上去 长官
inform them of the stabbing. Straightaway, sir.
嘿 公爵 -现在没空
Hey, Duke...Not now.
长官
OFFICER: Sir!
现在不行
: Not now!
好了 我们开始吧
AII right, let's get started.
我说了 安静点
I said, quiet!
现在 我知道上个月很难熬
Now, I know this last month has been difficult
简直地狱一般
Diabolical, more like.
但刚刚证实
But it has just been confirmed that,
除了新加的埃塞克斯郡和肯特郡以外
as well as the additional areas in Essex and Kent,
我们现在还将负责
we'll now be policing further districts
萨里和米德尔塞克斯郡的治安管理
in Surrey and Middlesex, too.
该死 头儿
Bloody hell, skipper,
我们已经捉襟见肘了
we're flat- out as it is.
为了满足需求 所有假期都将取消
To cope with demand, all leave will be canceled
同时实行两班倒
and double shifts implemented.
我说现在没空了
I said not now!
是急事 长官 -什么东西
It's urgent, sir. What's this?
赶紧开工吧
Get to it, then.
菲茨罗伊 菲尔普斯
Fitzroy, Phelps.
如果我需要你的意见 查理 我会问你的
Listen, if I want your opinion, Charlie, I will ask for it.
我自己没有做的事
I'm not telling you to do anything
我也不会让你做
that I'm not already doing myself.
我都已经几天没回家了
I haven't been home for days.
我知道 头儿 抱歉
I know, skipper- - sorry.
好吧 梅菲尔地区发生了枪击案
Right, there's been a shooting in Mayfair.
听上去像是持械抢劫
Sounds like an armed robbery.
是特纳街尽头的那个地方
It's that place at the end of Turner Street.
极乐境
The Temple of Elysium.
是个剧院吗
Is it a theater?
不是 孩子
No, son.
不是剧院
It ain't no theater.
你好啊帅哥
Hello, handsome.
之前来过警♥察♥ 我已经给过口供了
I've already given my statement to the officer
我的姑娘们也一样
that was here earlier, as did my girls.
你们需要放她们回家
I really must insist that they be allowed home.
她们都工作一晚上了
They've been working all night.
虽然如此 但我还是需要你和她们
Well, that is as may be, but I need you and them
给我讲述一下事情经过
to tell me the chain of events.
所以是一个持械歹徒闯进了妓院
So, an armed gunman entered the brothel
这里不是妓院
It's not a brothel.
这是个精英绅士俱乐部
It is an elite gentlemen's club.
一个持械歹徒闯进了精英绅士俱乐部
An armed gunman entered the elite gentlemen's club,
打劫后开枪射中了其中一个嫖♥客♥
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表