剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Not I.
来自你这样的绅士的求婚确实
A proposal from a man such as yourself was in…
确实很让人心动
was indeed tempting.
母亲就是这么说的
That is what mother said.
你瞧 我
See I,
我知道其他
I knew all the other ladies
我被迫求婚的女士肯定会拒绝我 但你
I was forced to propose to would say no, but you -
母亲很确信你会答应 鉴于你的情况
mother was convinced you would say yes, due to your situation.
我的"情况"
My "situation"?
你的财政危机
The burden of your financial insecurities.
我懂了
I see.
不 斯嘉丽小姐 千万别
No, Miss Scarlet, no, please do not,
请别感到被冒犯
do not be offended.
我不是针对你
It is not you in particular.
事实上 你是至今为止最...
In fact you, you are by far the most…
我求过婚的女士中最讨喜的一位
agreeable of all those I proposed…
实际上
The simple fact is,
我还有很多想看
I have still so much to see of the world.
我还有很多想做
I, I've still so much to do
目前为止我的所见所行都太少了
and as yet I have seen and I have done very little.
我 我只是没准备好结婚
I am, I am not ready to be married. I,
我没准备好结婚
I am not ready to be married!
那我们想到一块去了 帕克先生
Then that makes two of us, Mr Parker.
是啊
Right.
母亲肯定会大发雷霆
Mother will be so angry.
她认为我还不结婚实在不孝
She thinks it wrong that I remain unmarried.
那就告诉她 是我拒绝了你
Well then tell her that it was I that turned you down.
你愿意为我这么做
You'd do that for me?
那真是
That is…
太好心了
most kind.
我只希望能亲自看见她的表情
I only wish I was there to see her face.
是啊
Yes.
如果有什么我能帮你的
If there is anything I can ever help you with.
任何事 请务必告诉我
Anything at all… please do not hesitate to ask.
你也知道 斯嘉丽小姐 我...
As you know Miss Scarlet I'm…
我是个很富裕的男人
I'm a very wealthy man.
亨利·斯嘉丽先生
私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 43号♥
还是一如既往的不屈不挠
Undeterred as ever I see.
我只是意外你怎么还没把门牌改成你的名字
I'm only surprised you haven't changed the name to your own.
门上挂着小姐二字
Miss above the door?
那真是保证了客户永远不上门
That would be a sure way to never have any clients.
我希望你没有太勉强自己
I do hope you're not overstretching yourself.
正好相反
On the contrary,
我从约瑟夫·希姆斯那挣来的钱
the fee I earned from Joseph Simms
刚好还清了父亲的债
allowed me to pay my father's debts.
那这些呢
And this?
新桌子 新帘子 肯定得花点银子
A new desk, new drapes - that must have cost a bit.
这么说吧 这是个贷款
Well let's just say it's a loan
来自一位目光敏锐的投资者
from a keen investor.
我该回去工作了
Well, I should get back to work.
我桌上放满了急切需要我关注的案子
I have a desk covered in cases that urgently need my attention.
我想问问
I was meaning to ask,
你那个被割喉的男人的案子 有进展吗
your man with the slit throat? Any developments?
有
Yes.
是妻子干的
It was the wife.
这么说我是对的
So I was right?
我承认我差点忽略了梅毒的迹象
I… I admit that I did miss the signs of syphilis.
但那只是因为我
But that was only because I
没有在这个案子上倾注全部精力
had not given the case my full attention yet.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
不过或许以后我能帮忙你的其他案子
But maybe I could help with other cases in the future?
再见 伊莱莎
Good day Eliza.
再见 威廉
Good day William.
你真的准备好这么做了吗
So you're really going to do this?
你不同意吗 爸爸
Do you disapprove Papa?
这有什么不同吗
Well, what difference does it make?
反正你也从来不听我的
You never listened to me anyway.
这里看起来有些不一样了
Looks a bit different in here.
我喜欢
I like it.
但那画得扶扶正
But that needs straightening.
还有吗
Anything else?
暂时没有了 但我肯定会想到其他的
Not for the moment, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
我聪明的女儿
My clever girl.
没有你我该怎么办 爸爸
What will I do without you Papa?
下集预告
你是谁
Who are you?
这是我的行当 不是你的
This is my line of work, not yours.
如果我要为自己打响名气
If I'm to make a name for myself,
我需要尽可能多地接触犯罪现场
I need as much experience of crime scenes as possible.
你不能来这里
You're not allowed in here.
我听说你是位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I heard mention you were a private detective.
肯定是惠灵顿督察在说我好话吧
Inspector Wellington singing my praises no doubt?
你被指控妨碍警方事务
You are charged with obstructing police business.
督察 这太不寻常了
Inspector, this is most irregular,
我工作这么多年从没让女士进过这屋
in all my years I have never allowed a lady into this room!
我不想死 摩西先生
I do not want to die Mr. Moses.
我只是摩西
It's just Moses.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表