Well, not really. But what am I supposed to do, uninvite him?
不算是 但是我能咋办 不邀请他吗
Aw, come on!
噢 拜托
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
I mean, the two of them? Plus alcohol? On a boat?
你想想 他们两个 加上酒 还在船上
Did you not see The Poseidon Adventure?
你没看过<海神号♥遇险记>吗
We're gonna be upside down
在我们还没反应过来的时候
and climbing up a Christmas tree before we know it.
我们就头脚颠倒的爬圣诞树了
He was my best man.
他是我的伴郎啊
She's my sister.
她是我的妹妹
Mol, you just don't understand the kind of position
Mol 你就是不理解
you're gonna put me in.
你会把我置于何地
I do.
我理解
It's an awful one.
糟糕的位置呗
But tell him that we'll do something together,
但是告诉他我们可以一起做点别的事
just the three of us.
就咱们三个
Dave & Buster's?
Dave & Buster's游乐场
Yeah. Just the two of you.
嗯 就你们两个
Isn't sh...Isn't...
*她很 很*
*Isn't-isn't she lovely.
*很 她很可爱
Hey, don't worry. I'll be ready when we set sail
嘿 别担心 上船之前肯定练好
Yeah.
嗯啊
Listen, Carl, um...
听着 Carl 额
You remember when you were picking players
你还记得你给警队
for the precinct softball team,
选垒球队员的时候
and when you didn't pick me, you asked me to take it like a man?
你没选我 然后告诉我要忍♥住悲伤抗住痛
Mm-hmm. That was right before you ripped up home plate
嗯哼 然后你把本垒板一掰
and threw it at my head.
就冲我脸上扔过来了
But eventually I understood, 'cause it was good for the team.
但后来我还是理解了 那是为了球队好
It was good for you, too.
也是为了你好
I mean, you may be built like Babe Ruth,
你体格像Babe Ruth
but you play like Dr. Ruth.
打球像Ruth医生
Ha-ha! Dr. Ruth.
哈哈 Ruth医生
That's a good one.
说得好
You can't come to the party.
聚会你不能来了
Excuse me, what?
你说啥
Molly and I... especially Molly...
Molly和我 主要是Molly
think it's a good idea that you don't go
觉得最好你别去
since Victoria's gonna be there.
因为Victoria要去
H-Hold on now. If you're talking about what happened yesterday,
等会儿 昨天发生的那事儿
that was not my fault.
错不在我啊
Okay, you heard her when she walked in there.
你也听见她说了什么
"Hello."
"你好"
I'm supposed to ignore all that?
我能置之不理吗
Well, look, I'm sorry. You're out!
行了 对不起 你不能来
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
我不敢相信我的耳朵
I basically introduced you two, made you ask her out,
我介绍你和Molly认识 让你约她出去
and this whole party is my idea.
然后这聚会还是我的点子
Without me, there is no Mike and Molly!
没有我哪来儿的Mike和Molly
I know.
我知道
And I'm asking you, as my best friend,
我以铁哥们儿的身份求你
please just let this one go.
这次别去了
Is that what you really want?
你真不想让我去吗
No!
不是啊
But it's what I need you to do.
但我需要你这么做
All right.
好吧
Consider it done.
那我不去了
Thank you. You're a good friend.
谢了 你是个好朋友
*Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful...
*她很可爱 她很美好
Okay, not that it's a competition,
好了 不是我要争
but I call Mike's anniversary cruise, and I raise it with...
但我跟注Mike的邮轮 再加
this. Ta-da!
这个 嗒哒
Oh, my God.
我的天
It's beautiful!
太漂亮了
What the hell is it?
这是什么鬼
It's a window into our relationship.
是我们的窗户纪念册
I mean, these are the tickets from the first Cubs game we ever saw.
这是我们第一次去看小熊队比赛的票根
This is our wedding invitation.
这是我们的结婚请帖
This is an actual page out of Mike's police notebook
这是Mike约我出去那天
when he first asked me out.
他的巡逻日志
Oh, he's so lucky you're a hoarder.
噢 他真幸运有你这么个囤物狂老婆
I'm not a hoarder.
我才不是囤物狂
I'm a romantic with hoarding tendencies.
我是有囤物倾向的浪漫主义者
I can't believe you and Mike have been married
不敢相信你和Mike
for three years already.
结婚都三年了
I know and I can remember our first date.
是啊 我还记得我们第一次约会
Oh, I was so sick. I got hopped up on liquor
我酒量太差了 喝了一堆酒
and cough syrup, and I threw up all over his car.
还有止咳糖浆 然后吐了他一车
And he asked you on a second date.
结果他居然又约你了
That's when I knew I had him.
那时候我就知道吃定他了
It's hard to find something special like that.
这种感情不好找
But when you do, hold on to it.
但找到就不会松手
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, sweetie.
噢 亲爱的
You have so much to offer.
你这么好一姑娘
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 老妈
Any man would be lucky to have you.
男的能追着你是他的福气
Or woman.
或者女的
Now, my friend Janice has a daughter.
我朋友Janice有个女儿
Very successful pediatrician.
很成功的儿科医生
At least have coffee.
至少去跟她喝杯咖啡
See where it goes.
看看情况怎么样
Might as well.
那就试试呗
Couldn't hurt.
又不会少块儿肉
Ramirez!
Ramirez
So glad you could make it.
真高兴你能来
We're upstairs on the Topaz Deck.
派对在楼上的黄玉甲板厅
All right. Open bar? How long have you known me?
好的 有免费酒吧吗 你认识我多久了
Long enough to bring my own flask.
久得知道要带着酒壶来
Attaboy.
好同志
Hello, Michael!
你好 Michael
Aw, Nana.
啊 奶奶
Mmm.
嗯
Hey, thank you so much for coming.
嘿 太谢谢你能来了
I hope you understand why I couldn't invite Carl.
希望你理解我不能邀请Carl来的原因
Of course I do! This is your night.
我当然理解 这是你的聚会
And we all know what Carl can be like.
我们都知道Carl是什么样儿
A grown-up party is no place for a 12-year-old girl.
成年人聚会不是12岁小女孩该来的地方
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Thank you.
谢谢
Seriously? A life vest?
逗我呢吧 救生圈
I'm sorry, I thought we were on a boat.
不好意思 我们难道不是在一条船上吗
Happy anniversary, Mike.
纪念日快乐 Mike
Two tickets to Wicked.
两张
Wow, hey, thanks, Harry.
噢 嘿 谢了 Harry
Molly's been wanting to see that show.
Molly一直想去看来着
Oh.
哦
Sure, Molly.
当然 你和Molly
Yeah, I can see it another time.
我再找其他时间去看好了
This is a beautiful venue.
这地方太漂亮了
Yeah. You really went all out.
你真是不惜血本
High-class, all the way.
全套高大上
It's a cash bar, deal with it.
喝酒要付现 自己看着办
Carl, what the hell are you doing here?
Carl 你搞什么鬼
You promised me you weren't coming.
你保证过你不来的
I did, but time has passed, and things have changed.
是说过 但现在已经时过境迁了
Who's this?
这是谁
Allow me to introduce you to Stephanie.
容许我向你介绍Stephanie
I pulled her off Craigslist.
我在分类网站上找到的
Hi.
嗨
Please don't do this.
别这么干
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表