You got Benadryl, right?
你拿了过敏药了吧 对不
Are you crazy? Carl can't back out now.
你疯了吗 Carl现在可不能退缩啊
There are things in motion.
都已经开始行动了
What's in motion? You know, things.
什么开始行动了 你懂的 这个嘛
Oh. Did you tell Victoria?
你是不是告诉Victoria了
No. Molly.
没 Molly
Of course I did.
我当然告诉她了
Well, why did you do that?
你为啥要那样做啊
It was supposed to be just between the two of us.
本来应该就我们知道的嘛
No, this was supposed to be between you and Carl,
错 本来应该就你和Carl知道的
and you blew it, with your big, stupid mouth.
但是你的大白♥痴♥嘴巴泄密了
Really? That's the angle you're taking? Yeah.
是吗 你就是这样看待这件事的吗 对
And your friend's an idiot.
而且你的朋友是个傻瓜
Well, now that I can get behind.
那么说我不算最差劲的啦
Victoria, can I talk to you for a second?
Victoria 我可以和你谈一下吗
If it's about picking the lobster,
如果是关于挑选龙虾
I don't want any part of it. Let somebody else play God.
我可不想发表意见 让别人去扮演上帝吧
No, it's not about that. Just come with me.
不是关于龙虾的 跟我走吧
Well, hold on. The waiter's been by, like, three times.
等等 服务生都来了差不多三次了
We should probably figure out what we're ordering first.
我们还是先决定点什么菜吧
Yeah, sounds good. Man,
是啊 听起来不错 伙计
I cannot decide what I want.
我不知道该点什么好
No, you cannot.
是啊 你是真不知道
Too many choices. A man shouldn't have to pick just one.
太多选择了 一个男人只能选一样真是不科学
God, you make me sick.
上帝啊 你真是恶心死我了
Mol.
Mol
Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
I'm sorry, did I say something?
不好意思 是我说了什么吗
No, you didn't.
没 你啥也没说
Because you're a wishy-washy child who can't commit!
因为你是个害怕承诺优柔寡断的小屁孩
What is going on?
到底发生什么了
Nothing, sweetie. Unfortunately, nothing is going on.
没啥 亲爱的 不幸的是 啥也不会发生
Isn't that right, Carl?
对不对啊 Carl
Well, that all depends if Mike opened his big mouth.
这个嘛 要看Mike是不是又大嘴巴了
Well, of course he did.
他当然大嘴巴啦
Focus. He's the idiot.
专心点 他才是傻瓜啊
So, wait, you thought I was gonna propose?
等等 你以为我要求婚是吗
I did.
是啊
Oh, no.
噢 不
But you're not?
但你不想求吗
Victoria, I love you.
Victoria 我爱你
I-I really do.
真的爱你
And, you know, one day, who knows?
你懂的 某天吧 谁说的清呢
You know? But whatever you thought was happening
对不 但是你认为今晚会发生的事
is not gonna happen.
是不会发生的
Well, at least not tonight.
起码今晚不会
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
What's that, now?
你啥意思
Are you ready to order?
可以点餐了吗
What's your soup?
你都有什么汤
Can we have a minute, please?
可以再稍等一下吗
I mean, I love you,
我是说 我爱你
but I am not ready to marry you.
但是我还没做好嫁你的准备
What? When you first spilled the beans, I got
什么 你刚告诉我的时候
so caught up in the excitement and the idea of having a wedding
我就顾着激动和想着办婚礼了
that I didn't really think about what came after that.
我没认真想过以后的事情
So, what, y-you're saying you're relieved
怎么 你是说你不用和我共度余生
that you don't have to spend the rest of your life with me?
你感到很轻松吗
Oh, here comes the spinout.
噢 要开始车轱辘战了
Hold on a second. Let's say
等等 咱们假设
I did ask you to marry me.
如果我真的向你求婚了
But you didn't. But if I did.
但你没有啊 如果我求了呢
Would you have said yes?
你会答应吗
Carl, come on. That's like asking, if a chicken
Carl 拜托 这简直就像是在问如果一只鸡
laid an egg in the forest, would you hear it?
在森林里下了蛋 你能听得到吗
I guess it was a good thing I didn't ruin your life
看来没让我此生不渝对你的爱
by offering to love and cherish you till death do us part.
毁了你的人生真是件好事啊
What are you getting so mad about?
你为什么要这么生气呢
You didn't want to marry me, either.
你也不想和我结婚啊
No, I did. And then I didn't.
我想的 然后我又不想了
And then I thought maybe someday.
然后我又觉得总有一天吧
Sounds to me like you don't know what the hell you want.
听起来像是你就不知道自己想要啥
What I want is for you to not want me to want to marry you.
我想让你不要希望我想和你结婚
Is that so hard to understand?
很难理解吗
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
I was so close to planning the perfect wedding.
我差点就能计划个完美的婚礼了
Eh. Hey, maybe we can renew our vows.
嘿 也许咱俩能更新一下婚礼誓言
Ooh, how about we do it in Vegas?
咱们去拉斯维加斯做怎么样
God, why do you people want to ruin everything for me?
天哪 为什么你们老是要毁掉我的计划呢
A little higher. Are you kidding me?
再高一点 你耍我呢
I'm on the step that says, "This is not a step."
我现在站的阶梯上写着 "这就不是个阶梯"
Congratulations! Oh, no.
恭喜 噢 不
Take it down.
快拿下来
Take it all down.
全拿下来
She said no?
她拒绝了
He didn't ask.
他没求婚
And then she said no.
然后她拒绝了
I'm getting my stuff and I'm getting out of here.
我去收拾东西离开这儿
Go ahead. Be a baby. Need help changing your diaper?
去吧 耍小孩子脾气吧 要不要帮忙换尿布啊
Oh, no. Don't try and get sexy with me.
噢 不 别想色♥诱♥我啊
Well, on the bright side, that's the last time
从好的方面想 这应该是
Carl tells me a secret.
Carl最后一次告诉我秘密了
I love you, Mike,
我爱你 Mike
but you've got a big mouth.
但是你实在是个大嘴巴
Oh, this thing is nice.
这玩意儿真不错
Dual climate control.
双重温度调节
Hey, you blast the heat, I'll blast the cold,
你调热风 我调冷风
see if we can't make it rain in here.
看看咱俩能不能造点雨出来
I liked the way it was.
我还是喜欢原来的样子
Well, you don't really have a choice.
但是你没的选择
I mean, that thing was destroyed.
我是说 旧的已经毁了
Publicly.
公开的
In front of our very eyes.
当着我们的面
Yeah, but maybe we could've fixed it.
是啊 但是也许我们能修好呢
Look, I-I know you loved how things were, but...
听着 我知道你希望事情保持原样 但是
let-let's be honest.
说实话吧
It wasn't exactly perfect; Very high-maintenance.
那并非完美 太费油了
Yeah, but there was a comfort level there.
是的 但是它让我感觉很舒服
You know, we knew each other.
你懂的 我们互相了解
Plus, I loved that beautiful trunk.
而且 我爱那美丽的后备箱
Eh... in time, you'll forget about the old one
你会慢慢的忘掉旧的
and learn to love a new one.
爱上新的
Uh, maybe you'll love it even more.
说不定会更喜欢呢
It does ride nice.
确实跑的很平稳
Very smooth.
很流畅
Ah, see? There you go. Focus on what's ahead of you.
看吧 就是这样 专注前面的事情
That's right.
好吧
Only thing I see in my rearview mirror
我后视镜里唯一能看到的
is a handsome, eligible man who bowls in the 180s
就是个有能力的美男 不但保龄球打180分
and makes one heck of a mock apple pie.
还会做好吃的要命的假冒苹果派
Exactly. Thanks, man. You're a good friend.
就是嘛 谢啦 老兄 你是个好朋友
Ah, glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Mike? Yeah.
Mike 恩
I miss my old squad car.
我想我的旧警车
All right. Okay. All right. It's okay.
好了 没事 会没事的
Breathe.
吸气
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表