Previously on Mike & Molly...
前情提要
Look at you, writing again.
看看你 又开始写了
Yeah, new story.
是啊 新故事
About a young girl
讲述一个年轻姑娘
coming of age on a hardscrabble farm at the base of the Mudlick mountains.
如何在马德里克山脚下的贫瘠农场里慢慢长大
Mudlick? Th-That's weird.
马德里克 那就奇怪了
My mom grew up on a farm in Mudlick.
我妈就是在马德里克的农场长大的
Oh, no!
哦 不是吧
I have to see Mudlick for myself.
我必须亲眼去看看马德里克
When Hemingway wrote about Paris,
Hemingway写巴黎的时候
he walked those streets.
就曾漫步在那儿的街头
It's what made it authentic.
这样才能使作品真实可信
You know, she still has a sister down in Mudlick.
你知道吗 她还有个姐姐住在马德里克
No! I didn't know that.
不可能 我完全没听说过
See, that's the kind of stuff I'm hoping to dig into
看吧 我拉着她去马德里克
when I drag her down there.
就是想深挖这样的猛料
Here she is.
她就在那
Rosie?
Rosie
You slut! I'll kill you!
你个荡♥妇♥ 我要杀了你
Why didn't you ever call me?
为什么你从来不打电♥话♥给我
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
I was wracked with guilt.
我心怀愧疚啊
I was so stupid.
我那时候太蠢了
You were 16.
那年你才16岁
And stupid.
而且又蠢
You know my mom hates drop-bys.
你知道我妈妈不喜欢别人顺道拜访她
It's not a drop-by. It's a check-in.
这不是顺道拜访 我们是专门来看她
We haven't heard from her in two days. Or...
她都两天没和我们联♥系♥了 或者说
...we haven't heard from her in two days.
我们都两天没被她骚扰啦
See? It's all in the way you look at it.
懂不 要看你用什么心态来看了
Since when are you so worried about my mom?
什么时候开始你这么关心我妈了
Since we're a month behind on our book.
从我们写书的进度已经晚了一个月了开始
After we're done writing,
只要我们写完书
then let the postman find her carcass.
就让邮递员发现她的遗体吧
Wow. Or...
哇哦 或者说
...then let the postman find her carcass.
她再也不会骚扰我们啦
There you are.
你在家啊
What do you want?
你们想干啥
Uh, we're just checking in on you.
呃 我们就是来看看你
We don't need to come in.
我们不用进去
Good.
很好
Uh... See?
呃 看到没
She's still alive. Let's go.
她还活着呢 咱们走吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Did you hear that music playing in there?
你听到里面放的音乐了吗
Yeah. So? She hates music.
听到了 咋了 她讨厌音乐
Unless it's coming out of a pipe organ,
她觉得除了管风琴以外的音乐
she calls it "Ear rape."
都是在"强♥奸♥耳朵"
Well, she uses that word a lot when she really shouldn't.
好吧 不管合不合适她都太爱用那个词了
There's something going on in there.
里面肯定有情况
Come on, Scooby-Doo, let's not meddle.
拜托 史酷比 别多管闲事了
No... Is it a fella?
不行 是不是有个男人啊
Do you think she has a fella in there?
你觉得她屋里藏了个男人吗
We have a book to finish.
我们的书还没写完呢
I don't have time for her to go tom-catting around.
我可没时间让她去拈花惹草
"Fella?" "Tom-catting""
"男人" "拈花惹草"
You are spending too much time with the elderly.
你真的跟老年人混得太久了
What?
干啥
Listen, Peggy,
听着 Peggy
when we're done with the book,
等我们的书写完
you can pitch woo with as many gentleman callers as you'd like.
你和你的来访男子想咋亲热就咋亲热
But right now, we got work to do.
但是现在 我们还有工作没做完呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Molly thinks you got a guy in there.
Molly觉得你藏了个男人在这儿
Who is it, Margaret?
是谁呀 Margaret
No judgment, Ma. Have a nice time.
绝对不评判 老妈 玩的开心哈
Rosemary!
Rosemary
Mike, this is my sister, Rosemary.
Mike 这是我的姐姐 Rosemary
Rosemary, your nephew, Mike.
Rosemary 你的外甥 Mike
All right, good night.
好了 晚安
Aw, how about that?
啊 怎么样
I finally got to meet my aunt.
我终于见到我的姨妈了
And here's your cousin Colby.
这是你的堂兄Colby
Only one of my six who made it out of Mudlick.
我六个孩子中唯一一个走出马德里克的
Lives in Plattsville, five miles up the road.
他住在普拉茨维尔 离马德里克8公里多
Hard to resist the pull of a big city.
抗拒不了大城市的召唤啊
Oh, I just can't get over you.
噢 我真是看不够你呀
You got that chiseled jaw and strong shoulders
你这轮廓分明的尖下巴和强壮的肩膀
just like your grandma.
真像你的外婆啊
Really?
真的吗
All my mom ever told me about my shoulders
我妈妈唯一告诉我关于我肩膀的事
is they almost killed her on the way out.
就是我出生的时候差点要了她的命
It was like giving birth to a 14-pound biplane.
简直就像是生了个6公斤多的双翼飞机啊
I bet you were a roly-poly lump of lovin'.
我肯定你是个可爱的小圆圆
I guess, yeah.
我想是的
Peggy, why didn't you tell us
Peggy 你怎么不告诉我们
that Rosemary was coming for a visit?
Rosemary要来拜访啊
I just wanted to make sure she and I could both stand
我只是想先确定一下我俩
to be in the same room together.
可以忍♥受呆在一个屋檐下
Let the alphas sniff each other's behinds
我们老姐妹得先互相探探底
before we let the rest of the pack in.
再让你们搅合进来
So, is everything...
那么 味道
smelling okay?
怎么样
Well, the few whiffs we've had have been downright pleasant.
开始的情况还算愉快
Oh, yeah.
是啊
We were just playing records and talking about old times.
我们就是听听唱片讲讲过去
Remember seeing Patsy Cline at the State Fair?
记不记得在州博览会上见过Patsy Cline
I never went to the State Fair.
我没去过州博览会啊
Oh, that's right.
噢 可不是嘛
Daddy just took me.
爸爸只带我去了
You must have been too young.
你肯定是太小了
Too young for rides and cotton candy?
太小了不能坐车 不能吃棉花糖吗
Oh!
噢
Oh, there she is, after all these years.
噢 这么多年了她还是这样
"Little Peggy cries a lot.
"小Peggy就爱哭
Always wants what she don't got""
不给东西就不服"
I love that!
我喜欢这个
You know, that it rhymes.
你懂的 很押韵嘛
All that's in the past.
那些都过去了
I'm just thankful I finally got to meet this big, sweet
我实在太感恩了 终于能见到这个
honey bear!
大甜心熊熊
Oh!
噢
Wow, Molly, now that's a hug.
哇哦 Molly 这才叫拥抱啊
You got to get in on this. I know.
你赶紧来试试 我知道
I had one in Mudlick.
我在马德里克抱过一次
It's like rolling in a pile of puppies.
就像在一堆小狗上打滚啊
Oh, get in here!
噢 过来吧
Oh!
噢
I'm good.
我不用
When I met Aunt Rosemary,
我一见到Rosemary姨妈
there was an immediate connection.
一下子就感觉很亲近呢
It's like we always knew each other.
就好像我们早就认识了
I've never felt that way about another person.
我对别人从来没有这种感觉
Really?
真的吗
No one else?
没别人了吗
Ah, Carl.
啊 Carl
You just be careful with this so-called aunt.
你要小心点你这个所谓的姨妈
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
The only long-lost relative that I ever came into contact with
我唯一一个杳无音信又突然联♥系♥我的亲戚
was some shady cousin who wanted my kidney.
是个想要我的肾的可疑堂兄
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表