Whenever I feel like maybe she's a little bit sick of me,
每次我感到她有点受够我了
I make an effort.
我就努力一把
I unload the dishwasher a couple times,
比如洗几次碗啦
we're right back on track.
一切又恢复如初了
All right, I hope you're right.
好吧 希望你是对的
No, I am right.
我当然是对的
And if you do do the dishwasher thing,
如果你真要洗碗的话
make sure they're clean before you unload it.
要确认碗拿出来的时候是干净的
It really pisses them off.
不然她们会气死
My stomach is queasy, I'm hot.
我真想吐 好热
Every time I look at Carl, I feel terrible.
每次看到Carl 我都感觉糟透了
Good, you should, it's called guilt.
那就对了 你应该的 这叫内疚
Darn it, I thought it was just food poisoning.
真讨厌 我以为只是食物中毒
How could you do this to such a great guy?
你怎么能对这么好的人做出这种事
Carl doesn't deserve this, he deserves your loyalty
Carl不应该遭受这些 他值得你忠诚对待
and your love and your honesty.
你的爱和你的诚实
So you think I should tell him what I did?
那你觉得我应该告诉他实话吗
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不
But you just said, "Be honest."
但是你刚说过"诚实"
Not about this.
这件事不行
That's just gonna make you feel better, not him.
那只会让你自己好过点 不是他
What, do you want to break this guy's heart?
怎么 你想让他心碎
Oh, my... of course not.
天 当然不了
Are you gonna cheat on him again?
你会再次背叛他吗
I hope not. Victoria!
希望不会 Victoria
I won't.
不会啦
Okay, then, you take it to the grave.
好 你得守着这个秘密进棺材
You bury it, you cover it with lime,
埋了它 用石灰盖上
you burn the clothes that you wore,
烧了你当时穿的衣服
and you never speak of this again.
再也别提了
What about the sunglasses?
那这副墨镜怎么办
Oh, God, tell me those are not the ones.
天哪 别告诉我这就是那副墨镜
I kind of went through a lot to get them back.
我可是历尽万难才拿回来的
Hey, look, the last guy who got dragged in here by his wife.
看 这是上一个被妻子拖进店的男人
Very funny.
真好笑
So you gonna tell me what the hell's going on?
你准不准备告诉我到底怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You and Victoria... something's fishy.
你和Victoria 我闻到可疑的味道
Well, we are on a fishing trip.
我们本来就是"钓疑"去了嘛
You're not fooling anybody.
谁会信啊
Even Carl?
Carl都不会信吗
So there is something.
看来是有问题
I didn't say that, I...
我可什么都没说 我就
Look, Carl's spinning out enough as it is.
Carl已经拖了很久了
Is there something I need to know?
有什么该和我说的吗
Mike, some thing's a... are better left unsaid.
Mike 有些事你还是不知道的好
Okay, well, say it to me, and I'll decide.
你和我说了 我自有判断
Hey! No, hey.
嘿 别
Now, look, I'm your husband.
我是你老公啊
You can't lie to me.
你不能对我说谎的
Well, she's my sister; yes, I can.
可她是我妹妹啊 当然可以了
Besides, I'm not lying to you,
再说了 我可没说谎
I'm just not, you know, telling you the truth.
人家只是 没和你说实话嘛
Did she mess around on him?
她是不是和别人乱搞了
Okay, look.
这样好了
I know you don't want to rat out Victoria.
我知道你不想把Victoria给卖♥♥了
So you don't have to say anything, okay?
我不用你说出来
Just blink once for yes,
是 你就眨一下眼睛
and twice for no.
不是 就眨两下
You have to blink sometime.
你总得眨眼的
No, I don't.
姐就不眨
Did you blink when I blinked?
你是不是和我同步眨眼了
I don't know, did I? Aah!
不知道啊 是么 哟
Okay. All right, fine.
你行啊 可以啊
But we've got all weekend for those peepers of yours
反正我们有整整一星期的时间
to tell me what's what.
总会有人告诉我的
Oh, God, that feels good.
天哪 这酸爽
Hey, uh, Victoria,
嗨 那个 Victoria
while we're waiting for those two,
我们这不是正在等他们俩吗
could you, uh, put that visor down?
你能不能把遮阳板放下来
I'm getting a glare.
我这边很刺眼
We're parked in the shade.
我们明明停在树荫底下啊
Catching a little something off the side mirror.
这边后视镜反光
Well, how's the visor...
遮阳板和这有什么
Just please put the damn thing down.
求求你把遮阳板放下来行吗
Would you look at that?
你看看呐
How did an exquisite $218 turquoise necklace get up there?
价值218元的精致绿松石项链怎么跑这上面来啦
Carl, why'd you do this?
Carl 你这是干嘛呢
I'm just stepping up my game.
发动我的攻势嘛
You know, perfect jewels for my perfect jewel.
完美的珠宝配完美的你
No, I'm not perfect.
我不是完美的
Well, you are to me.
对我来说你是
All right, let's go.
咱们出发吧
Carl, you don't know me as well as you think you do.
Carl 其实你没有你想象的那么了解我
Sometimes, I make mistakes, okay?
有时候 我也会犯错的
I'm human.
人无完人
The most perfect one ever created.
我觉得你是最完美的人
Oh, my God, why are you being so damn nice?!
天哪 你为什么要对我这么好呢
Baby, wait!
亲爱的 等等
Don't tell him, please don't tell him.
别和他说 千万别啊
Don't tell him what?
别和他说什么啊
Damn your crazy eyes.
你别瞪了
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
I need to apologize.
我要向你道歉
For what?
道什么歉
You have done nothing wrong.
你什么都没做错
That's not true.
不 不是这样的
When it comes to women, I do everything wrong.
我总是在女人身上犯错
I fall too far, too fast.
陷得太深 陷得太快
I say too much, I spend too much.
说得太多 花得太多
I am too much.
我太过了
Oh, baby, you got nothing on me.
亲爱的 我没这么觉得
I'm all messed up.
我一塌糊涂
When I find a good guy, I'm bad.
和好人在一起的时候 我是坏的那个
And when I find a bad guy, I'm good.
和坏人在一起的时候 我是好的那个
Yeah, which guy am I?
那我是哪个
You're a good one.
你是好人
This is really hard for me to say.
这些话我很难说出口
Just say it.
你说吧
Okay.
好的
Here it goes.
我说了
I don't think we should sleep with other people.
我觉得我们不能去睡别的人
Y... you mean, be exclusive?
你 你是说 忠于彼此吗
Yes.
对
Yeah, I thought we were.
我以为我们就是这样的
Oh, good, now it's official.
那太好了 正式确认了
Wait.
慢着
Why?
怎么了
Did you... ?
你是不是
You know what?
就这样吧
Never mind.
没什么
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
I don't need to know.
我也不需要知道
That's why I love you.
这就是我爱你的原因
You do?
你爱我吗
I do.
爱
Boy, so much drama.
太戏剧化了
Is it always like this on your fishing trips?
你们每次钓鱼都会搞出这么多事吗
Well, usually it's Harry and Samuel
一般来说 最后都是Harry和Samuel
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表