You don't. You don't say a word.
别说 一个字都别说
You keep those kissable lips shut.
闭上你那吻过别人的嘴
But... I just... Shut. Shut it.
但是 我 闭嘴 闭嘴
Not a peep.
别出声
I got to say, it's kind of nice,
我得说 这感觉不错
you being the one that's in trouble
你是有麻烦的那个
and me sitting on the high horse for a change.
而我可以居高临下的给你意见
Ride 'em, Carl boy.
冲啊 牛仔Carl
Meet me at the coffee pot.
咖啡壶那儿见
Okay.
好的
Bring your cup; this has to look natural.
拿上你的杯子 不然看起来不自然
Sorry.
对不起
Look, we need to get something very, very clear, okay?
听着 有些事我们必须得说清楚 好吗
Those do not touch these ever again.
你的那两片决不能再碰我这两片
I know, I know. I have absolutely no idea
我知道 我知道 我真不知道
why I did that.
我为啥要那样做
Well, it's not a complete mystery.
那也不是那么神秘啦
Look, I just got out of a horrible relationship,
我刚摆脱了一段很糟糕的恋爱
and you were so nice to me.
你又对我那么好
Drink.
快喝
Mmm, coffee.
嗯 咖啡
Yum.
真好喝
Look, we are coworkers and nothing else, okay?
听着 我们只是同事关系 别的没啥
I am a happily married man, and I love my wife
我的婚姻很幸福 我爱我的妻子
more than anything in the world.
胜过世上一切
Understood. Great.
明白了 很好
Can I say one thing? What is it?
我可以说句话吗 说吧
The fact that you're so loyal is a really big turn-on for me.
你对妻子这么忠诚让我对你更感兴趣了
Hey.
嘿
You need to control yourself,
你得控制好你自己
'cause this prime rib is off the market.
因为这块上好的牛排已经有主了
I don't want to.
我不想要
Out.
快擦掉
Out, damn spot.
擦掉 该死的污迹
Molly, can you help me with this?
Molly 可以帮我擦一下吗
Sorry, old bean, busy with the book.
不好意思 老兄 忙着写书呢
I can help you with that.
我可以帮你擦掉
No! No, go away!
不 不 走开
Michael, is there something I should know?
Michael 是不是有什么事瞒着我
No, nothing.
不 没事
Your tie is growing; I know you're lying.
你的领带变大了 我知道你在撒谎
Show her on my hand, man.
伙计 亲我的手给她示范示范
Carl, get out of here!
Carl 滚出去
You should have beat it when I did.
我走的时候你就应该走了
I know. Remember,
我知道 记住
it doesn't mean anything if they kiss you.
她们亲你并没有任何意义
No!
不
Molly, I love you, I love you so much.
Molly 我爱你 我爱死你了
I love you, too, sweetie.
我也爱你啊 甜心
And the last thing in the world
我最不想做的事
I would ever want to do is hurt you.
就是伤害你
Okay.
是吗
And if I could undo what I did, I would.
如果能改变我做过的事 我一定不会那样做了
What the hell did you do?
你特么到底干了什么
Technically, nothing.
确切来说 啥也没做
It was, it was done to me,
我是被做的那个
but I should've never been there to let it happen.
但是我不应该在那儿任那事儿发生
Okay, what's the "It" That we're talking about?
好吧 你说的"那事儿"到底是啥
A kiss by a girl.
一个女人吻了我
Wait, you kissed someone?
等等 你亲了别人
No, no, no, she kissed me. Who kissed you?
不 不 不 是她亲了我 谁亲了你
A girl at work. Where?
一个女同事 哪儿
At the bar. No, on your body!
在酒吧 不 亲了你哪儿
Well, on the lips. Where else would she kiss me?
亲了我的嘴 不然她还能亲我哪儿
I don't know!
我可不知道
I don't even know what's going on right now.
我现在都不知道到底发生了啥事
Okay, the new rookie
好吧 单位的新同事
from work came out to the bar last night,
昨天晚上也来酒吧了
and we were just talking about police stuff.
我们只是在一起谈论和警♥察♥有关的事
Next thing I knew, she gets up to go to the bathroom,
接着 她要起来去洗手间
and she plants one on me.
然后她就亲了我一下
Did you kiss her back?
你有没有回吻她
No! I don't know!
不 我不知道
It happened so fast. I was so stupid.
发生的太快了 我真是太傻了
I should've left when the guys did.
当大家伙儿走的时候我就该一起走
Yeah, well, why didn't you?
对 那你干嘛不走
Well, because you weren't home and I didn't want to be alone.
因为你不在家 我不想一个人呆着
Oh, so this is my fault?
这么说这是我的错了
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, this is on me.
不 不 不 不 完全是我的错
It doesn't matter that you haven't been around.
你不在家也不要紧
I haven't been around 'cause I'm trying to finish a book
最近我不在家是因为我要努力把书写完
which is for us.
为了咱们俩
I know, I've just missed you lately.
我知道 只是最近我很想你
Well, I missed you, too. You don't see me
我也想你啊 你可没看见我
running around, kissing other people.
到处乱跑去亲别人吧
Look,
听着
from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.
从我内心最最深处 我很抱歉
I will never let anything like this happen ever again.
以后再也不会有这样的事发生了
You are the most important thing in my life.
你是我生命里最重要的人
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Oh, for God's sakes, you're not gonna lose me, dummy.
看在老天爷份上 你不会失去我的 呆子
I am not happy...
但是你这样做
about this.
我很不开心
I know.
我知道
You need to keep those stupid lips in your pants.
你得管好你的蠢嘴巴
I will, I promise.
我会的 我发誓
And the next time that you are...
还有如果下次你
feeling a little lonely or...
感到孤单或者
you know, underappreciated,
你知道的 不被我重视的话
will you just come and talk to me
请来和我谈谈
and not put yourself in an awkward situation?
别让自己再处于这么尴尬的境地了
I won't.
我不会了
Thanks for being so understanding.
谢谢你这么善解人意
Well, it happens.
好啦 有时是会这样的
I learned that lesson at my writer's workshop.
我从作家工作室那儿吸取了教训
I mean, you may be just looking for a shoulder rub,
比如你以为别人只会拍拍肩膀
but there's always someone
但是总有人
that's looking to rub something else.
想多摸点别的地方
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I told you about that.
我跟你说过啊
No, you didn't.
没 你没说
I didn't?
我没说吗
Huh.
哼
Well, I forgive you.
好吧 我原谅你了
Thanks for the advice, Carl,
谢谢你的建议 Carl
because I did the exact opposite.
因为我做了完全相反的事
I told Molly what happened, and now everything's fine.
我告诉了Molly发生的事 现在一切都没问题
I always knew you were gonna tell her.
我就知道你一定会告诉她
You just needed a little push in the wrong direction.
你只需要别人把你往错误方向推一把
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Are you her, huh?
是不是你
Hey, no, Mol. Are you her?
嘿 别 Mol 是不是你
Mol, no. No?
Mol 别 别
Ah, how about you? Oh-ho-ho.
啊 是你吧 吼 吼 吼
How about you?
是不是你
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Over by the coffee.
咖啡机那边的那个
Good, because that would be a tall tree to take down.
很好 因为这家伙人高马大可不好搞定
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表