Why would you want to add anything?
你怎么还会想往上面添东西呢
It's got a nice flow.
现在这样已经很好了
You know, while we're on the topic of changing stuff,
既然我们都谈到换东西的话题
haven't you people ever heard of Elf on the Shelf?
你们有没有听说过"货架上的小精灵"
No, the elfin folk are poorly represented in this house
没听过么 这屋子里坐着的就是书里小精灵的写照啊
They creep me out.
它们吓死我了
Okay, don't want to ruffle any feathers,
好吧 我不想惹怒任何人
seeing how this is my first Christmas as a family member.
毕竟是我作为家庭成员度过的第一个圣诞节
Hey, you been dating Victoria for four months.
嘿 你和Victoria才约会了四个月
It took me three years to get one lousy ornament.
我可是花了三年才能在那树上挂个逊爆了的挂饰
Yeah, you got to do your time, like we did.
是啊 得花时间去经营 像我们一样
Besides, nobody's getting anything else
而且 在我拿到子夜弥撒薄煎饼之前
until I get my Midnight Mass pancakes.
大家都别吃任何东西啊
You don't go to Mass.
你从来不做弥撒
Which is why we can have the pancakes at 9:00.
所以我们九点就可以吃到薄煎饼了
See, you can't just come in here and start deciding.
看吧 你不能一来这里就开始指点江山
We're a democratic household.
我们是个民♥主♥的家庭
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表