before you started saying "Morning," You know?
就想到了好吗
I'm looking for Dr. Jeffries.
请问Jeffries医生在吗
I have an 11:00.
我预约了11点见他
You found the right place. Come on in.
来对地方了 进来吧
Okay.
好的
Should I sit here?
我应该坐这儿吗
It's either there or on my lap.
不然也只能坐我大腿上了
How does this work?
这件事怎么处理呢
Well, we start out by finding your file.
首先呢 我要找到你的文件
Heroin problem...?!
吸食了海♥洛♥因♥是吧
Uh, no, no... punched a cop.
啊 不 不是 我揍了一个警♥察♥
Oh, right, right, right, right.
噢 对 对 对 对
Uh, here we go.
在这儿呢
Biggs, not Briggs.
Biggs 不是Briggs
Briggs has a heroin problem?
Briggs吸海♥洛♥因♥吗
That's confidential.
那是机密的
And please don't tell anybody I told you.
请别告诉别人我跟你说的
I see here you... you hit a fellow officer.
我看看啊 你打了一个警♥察♥同事
Yeah, and I know I shouldn't have done it,
是的 我知道我不该那样做
but in my defense, this guy...
但是容我辩解一下 这个家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me stop you right here.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 我要打断你了
We're on the same side here.
咱俩是一个战线的
And in the same union, huh?
一个工会的啊 对不
This is how it works.
这样做就行了
You're not gonna do this again, are you?
你不会再这样做了吧
No, sir. Great.
不会的 先生 很好
That's it?
这样就行了吗
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Technically, you have to sit here for an hour.
按规定 你得在这儿呆一个小时
Do we have to talk?
我们不用谈话吗
That's up to you. You want to talk?
看你了 你想谈谈吗
No. There you go.
不想 就是嘛
I mean, since we're not gonna talk,
既然咱们也不用谈
do you mind if I update your file?
介不介意我更新一下你的档案
No, go ahead.
好 请便
Uh, just remember, it's-it's, uh, Biggs,
不过请记住 是 Biggs
not-not Briggs.
不是Briggs
You really got to keep that under your hat, okay?
你真的得保密啊 好吗
Boy, I was so nervous about coming here.
天哪 要来这儿我都快紧张死了
Is that your wife?
那是你妻子吗
Yep. Very pretty.
是的 很漂亮
I'm married, too.
我也结婚了
Great girl.
很好的女孩
Be glad she's not here.
幸好她不在这儿
Boy, she's a talker.
她可是很能说的
They all are.
她们都那样
You know what the funny thing is?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
I-I don't know why I didn't tell her about all this.
不知道为什么我没告诉她这件事
I guess I was just embarrassed, you know?
我想我就是觉得很丢脸吧 对不
She's... She's been so proud of me lately.
最近她一直为我感到骄傲
And I don't know if it says it in my file,
不知道我档案上说没说
but I've lost over 50 pounds.
不过我减了45斤
That is, until I slipped up and had that one cheat day.
直到那天我放松了警惕多吃了点东西
Is that right?
是吗
Why do I always go to food for my reward?
为什么我总用食物来奖励自己呢
I hate to say it, but...
我不想这么说 但是
it's usually the mother, isn't it?
一般都是妈妈造成的 对不
Not always.
也不一定
But I know I hate mine.
但是反正我恨我妈妈
I remember I was 16 when Dad left us high and dry.
我记得我16岁的时候爸爸抛弃了我们
I was devastated.
我好绝望
How did Mom make it better?
妈妈是如何安慰我的呢
With a pork tenderloin sandwich from Lucky's.
用快餐店的猪里脊三明治
Yeah, the patty's bigger than the bun.
是啊 肉饼简直比面包都大
That man was my hero.
那人真是我的英雄啊
Lucky?
快餐店的人吗
No, my father.
不是 是我父亲
I mean, who leaves their son at 16?
我是说 谁会抛下16岁的儿子啊
Right when a boy needs the most help becoming a man.
在一个男孩转变成男人的最关键时刻
You know, I was always a big kid,
我一直都是个大孩子
but, boy, when he left, I just...
但是老天 他离开的时候 我
I really ballooned.
我真跟吹气儿似的发胖了
You know, I have a lunch after this.
那个 我一会儿还有个午餐约会
But I could cancel it if you want to explore this further.
但是如果你想深谈一下的话我可以取消
Explore what? I'm just sitting here.
深谈什么 我只是坐在这儿
So, how was your day off?
今天休假怎么样啊
I didn't have the day off.
我没休假
Don't lie to me, Mike, I know you didn't have the day off.
别骗我 Mike 我知道你没休假
That's what I just said. We need to talk.
我刚就是这么说的啊 我们需要谈谈
Not until we talk... wait a minute, what?
我们就得谈谈 等等 啥
All right, now you're m... you're messing me up here.
好吧 现在你 你把我搞乱了
Sit.
坐吧
Molly...
Molly
I am barely holding on here.
我快坚持不下去了
Honey, what's going on with you?
亲爱的 你到底怎么了
When does it stop?
什么时候才能结束啊
What?
什么
This!
这个
When do I have to stop worrying about
什么时候我才不用
every single thing I put in my mouth?
吃个什么东西都担心啊
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not fair.
太不公平了
No. It's not.
是啊 确实是
I-I feel like the world looks at me
我觉得外人看我就是个
like this fat, lazy guy, when actually,
又胖又懒的家伙 但是其实
I am working so hard.
我已经很努力了
Hey, I know how hard you're working.
我知道你有多努力
And you know it, too.
而且你自己也知道
And-And that's all that really matters.
这才是最重要的
And most days, I'm good with that.
大多数时间 我可以泰然处之
But some days...
但是有时候
ah, it just gets to me.
真的让我很不开心
I know.
我知道
Still doesn't mean you can go around punching people.
但这并不代表你就可以出去乱打人
Not people. Seely. Okay.
不是乱打人 是Seely 好吧
Listen...
听着
you and I are doing really well.
我们两个做得都不错
And I want you to be happy about that.
我希望你为此感到开心
I'm trying to be. Well...
我也想 那么
try harder.
就再努力点儿
You're in a good place and I-I want you
你现在状况很好 我希望
to enjoy the moment.
你能享受当下
Last time I enjoyed the moment, I gained five pounds.
我上次享受了一下 结果胖了4斤多
As long as there's pie, I'm not safe.
只要世界上还有派 我就没有安全的时候
No. As long as there's me, you are.
不会的 只要我还在 你就是安全的
I wish I hadn't sent that nasty letter to the mayor.
真希望我没给市长写那封恶劣的信
Well, if he writes you back, say it was a typo,
如果他回信了 你就说是打错字了
and you're married to an Officer Briggs.
你的丈夫是个叫Briggs的警员
That guy's all messed up.
那家伙一团糟
Okay. Nice.
好吧 不错
Would anyone else like to share?
还有其他人想分享吗
Boy, Mike looks great.
老天 Mike看起来好棒
Oh, you should tell him.
你应该告诉他
I bet he'd like to hear that.
他肯定希望听到这个
Looking good, Mike Biggs!
好帅啊 Mike Biggs
I didn't mean now.
我不是说现在
Uh... Hi, my name is Mike. I'm an overeater.
呃 嗨 我是Mike 我是个暴食者
Hi, Mike. It's, uh...
嗨 Mike 呃
It's been a while since my last share.
我已经很久没有分享了
And this is usually the point where I would tell you how much
一般来说接下来我该告诉你们
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表