and my heartburn went away.
我的心绞痛就不犯了
Now that she's gone, no more acid burps.
这回她走了 以后都不会打酸嗝了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'll bet I could go back to eating Mexican food.
我敢说我现在都可以再吃墨西哥菜了
So, what?
那又怎么样
You're never gonna talk to your mother again?
你是以后都不打算和你妈说话了
I'm not committing to nothing until I eat a plate of nachos.
先吃一盘墨西哥玉米片 不然我才不认错
Hey.
嘿
Just so you know, by marriage you're dead to me, too.
我可告诉你 论姻亲你对于我来说也是死人一个
Peggy, I know you're upset.
Peggy 我知道你很伤心
Of course I am.
老娘当然不爽
My son humiliated me
我儿子在我的
at my own retirement party.
退休派对上羞辱我
Because you didn't actually retire.
那是因为你根本就不是退休
What do you know?
你知道什么
I talked to the ladies you used to work with
我邀请你以前同事
when I invited them to your retirement party.
参加你退休派对的时候和她们谈过了
Which Mike ruined.
被Mike搞砸了的派对
Because you're not really retired!
那是因为你根本就不是退休
Okay? We are going round and round here.
好吗 我们现在是绕入死循环了
Why don't you go round and round and out that door?
那你怎么不绕几圈然后从门口滚出去
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
I'll leave. But you know what?
我会走的 但是我告诉你
I'm gonna say something first.
我得先和你说一个事
If you spend your entire life
要是你一辈子都觉得
thinking that everyone you meet is the problem,
你遇到的每个人都有问题
it just might be you that's the problem.
那么问题可能是出在你身上
Now you sound like my priest.
现在你听起来就像我的那个牧师
And the mailman.
还有邮差
And that idiot at the deli.
以及熟食店的那个傻♥逼♥
I don't need a number.
我不需要号♥码牌
I know who I was in front of.
我知道我排在谁前面
Okay, maybe I'm wrong.
好吧 就当是我错了
Maybe it is everyone else's fault.
就当是这都是别人的错
That's what I've been saying!
我不一直这么说的嘛
Look, Peggy, I get it.
听着 Peggy 我懂的
Okay? I'm stubborn, too.
好吧 我也很固执
Damn right you are.
你特么说的太对了
And a bad cook.
而且你做饭还不好吃
I like where this is going.
这个走势合老娘的胃口
The point is that
重点是
I have learned to admit when I'm wrong
我懂得做了错事要勇于承认
and to accept responsibility for it.
而且要对此承担责任
'Cause I'd rather be wrong and loved
因为我宁可犯了错但是被人爱着
than stubborn and alone.
也不要死不认错 孤独终老
Is any of this landing?
我说的话你听进去了嘛
'Cause I-I can't read that scowl.
因为我看不懂你绷着脸是什么意思
I heard you.
我听着呢
Well, then, call your son.
好 那 给你儿子打个电♥话♥吧
Trust me, you'll feel better.
相信我 你肯定会感觉好一点
From one stubborn gal to another.
这是一个固执的女孩对你的建议
You know what?
你知道吗
You're right.
你说的对
You and I aren't so different.
我俩没什么不同
I don't know if I'd go that far.
我倒也不是那个意思
Stubborn,
固执
always have to get our own way,
总是碍着我们的事
madly in love with my boy...
和我儿子疯狂相爱
Ew.
呃
I guess what they say is true.
我觉得他们说的对
Sons do grow up to marry their mothers.
儿子们确实会找一个像老妈一样的人当老婆
That's not true.
这不是真的
God, that can't be true.
天啊 这肯定不是真的
**For she's a jolly good fellow*
*因为她是个老好人
**Which nobody can deny.*
*没人能够否认
This is so much better.
感觉好太多了
More intimate, not so many strangers.
多点亲近的人 不要那些多余的陌生人
Well, those strangers were my family.
那些陌生人是我的家人
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
I meant strange, as in weird.
我说的陌生就是奇怪的意思
This is the knife you got to cut the cake?
这就是你要切蛋糕的刀子
You told me to grab the one off the counter.
你告诉我直接从柜子里拿一把的
Never mind.
当我没说
I'm surprised you didn't grab the can opener.
我还奇怪你怎么没把开瓶器拿来
See?
看吧
This is nice.
这多好啊
I'm sorry.
是我不好
I should have let you enjoy your motherless high
我应该让你再多享受几周
for a few more weeks.
"无妈日"
I got a taste.
我尝到甜头了
I should be good for another 35 years.
我应该能再忍♥个35年
I can't believe I actually thought
我真不敢相信我竟然会妄想
she was gonna apologize to you.
她会和你道歉
Ah, she did in her own way.
啊 她以她自己的方式道歉了
Usually, she'd rub something like this in my face.
一般情况下 她会抓起个这样的东西砸我脸上
Now she's pretending like it didn't even happen,
现在她装的好像什么事都没发生一样
which is a big step for her.
对于她来讲已经是很大的进步了
Now we can cut the cake.
现在我们可以切蛋糕了
That is the same knife.
这不还是那把刀吗
It's a different knife.
这不是那把刀
She's retired.
她真的是退休了
Live the lie.
假装不知道
How about a big corner piece for my boy?
把边上最大的一块留给我的儿子
Not too big.
别太大了
All of a sudden I got really bad heartburn.
我突然又开始心绞痛了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表