You ingrate.
你忘恩负义
After all I've done for you,
我为你做了那么多
you can't put in a good word for me
你都不肯替我在那家破餐厅
at that crappy diner?
说句好话
Oh, believe me, Ma, if I could find a good word,
相信我 妈 要是有任何关于你的好话
I'd put it in.
我肯定会说的
What is that supposed to mean?
你到底什么意思
It means I don't want to subject my friends
意思是我不想让我朋友
to the Griddler, either.
也受你压♥迫♥
I know about the cafeteria.
我知道餐厅的事儿
You got fired.
你被炒了
As usual, you don't know squat.
和平常一样 你什么都不知道
I retired.
我退休了
And if somebody tells you different, they're liars.
要是有人跟你说了别的 他们在说谎
No!
不
You're the liar!
是你在说谎
You always have been!
你一直都这样
You got fired because you're bitter and toxic
你被炒了 因为你尖酸刻薄
and nobody wants to be around you.
没人想跟你一起工作
**For she's a jolly good fellow*
*她是一个老好人
**For she's a jolly...*
*她是一个老
You and I are done.
咱俩没什么可说的了
What happened?
怎么了
Mike just told off his mom.
Mike刚刚拆穿了他妈的谎言
Oh, and I missed it?
我居然错过了
Let's not overdo it with the coffee, Samuel.
别倒太多咖啡 Samuel
I don't know where I'm landing after this lunch.
我不知道吃完饭会去哪儿大号♥
Come on.
得了吧
Your mom's house is right on our beat.
你妈家就在我们的巡逻区
Nope.
不
That commode is dead to me.
我再也不在乎那个马桶了
Ah, you should appreciate your mother.
你应该感激你的妈妈
Mine is 4,000 miles away,
我妈在4000里之外呢
but I can still feel her love every day,
我还是能感受到她的爱
like she's right beside me.
就像她就在我身边
Supporting me, comforting me,
支持着我 安慰着我
making me feel like I'm the most important person in the world.
让我觉得自己是世界上最重要的人
Yeah, well, the one they gave me doesn't do that.
我那个从来不会
You know, the only thing that kept me
我能一直忍♥受她的虐待
in that abusive relationship so long
只有一个原因
was because of her cooking.
就是她做的饭
You know? She'd-she'd treat me like crap,
她对我恶劣至极
and then think a five-cheese macaroni casserole
然后觉得一碗五个奶酪的通心粉
was gonna make it all better.
就可以收买♥♥我t
And it did.
确实很有效果
Mike, you can't let this go on forever.
Mike 你不能一直这样
Okay? She's your mother.
她是你的妈妈
Yeah, well, if you're so in love with her,
好吧 如果你这么爱她的话
you can give her a call.
给她打电♥话♥
You know what started this whole thing?
你知道这事儿的由头是什么吗
She asked me to help get her a job. Here.
她让我帮她找工作 在这儿
Seriously?
真的
What did you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
I can't have her working here.
我不能让她在这儿工作
That woman is toxic.
那女人太毒了
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
请祝福我 神父 我有罪
It's been five days since my last confession.
我已经五天没来忏悔了
Go ahead, my child.
说吧 孩子
Father, this is very hard for me.
神父 这对我来说很不容易
How does a good-hearted person who only means well
一个心地善良的人
become so prideful and pigheaded?
怎么能变得如此固执自负呢
Well, we are all weak.
我们都不够坚定
But what is important
但是重要的是
is that you're acknowledging your mistakes
你认识到了你的错误
and are willing to repent.
并且心存忏悔
I'm not talking about me.
我不是在说我自己
It's my ungrateful son.
是我那个没良心的儿子
I sacrificed everything for that boy,
为了那个崽子我牺牲了一切
and how does he pay me back?
他是怎么报答我的
By saying I'm toxic and horrible to be around.
说我尖酸刻薄 无法相处
Can you believe that?
你敢相信吗
That he would say it, or...?
是他竟然说那种话 还是
I'm not quite sure what you're confessing.
我不是很清楚你在忏悔什么
I guess the sin of thinking my only child
也许我的罪就是
might appreciate all that I've done for him.
以为我的独子会感激我为他做的一切
That's not a sin.
那不算是罪恶
That just sounds like being needy.
听起来像是你需要一些支持
Hey, I came here for your absolution,
嘿 我来这里是为了得到你的宽恕
not your opinion.
不是听你的意见
Yes, but I can't absolve you of anything
是的 但是要是你什么错都没有
if nothing's your fault.
我也无法宽恕你啊
I'd like to talk to your supervisor.
把你的头儿找来 我得和他谈谈
Is the monsignor around?
主教在吗
He's on a retreat, Peggy.
他在闭隐静修 Peggy
It's just me.
只有我在
Well, then, maybe you need to look at yourself.
哦 那你最好撒泡尿照照你自己
"Judge not, lest ye be judged."
"你们不要论断人 免得你们被论断"
Matthew 7*1
<马太福音> 第七章第一条
"First take the log out of your own eye,
"去掉自己眼中的梁木后
and then you will see clearly."
才能看得清楚"
Matthew 7*5
<马太福音> 第七章第五条
"Thou shalt not covet thy parish's choir director."
"你不可觊觎你教区诗班指挥"
Book of Peggy, chapter one, verse one,
phone call to the archdiocese.
给主教区的致电
We're done here.
我和你没话说了
Hey, if you can't stand the heat,
嘿 你要是受不了
stay out of the box!
就别呆在忏悔室里
Hey.
嘿
How you doing?
感觉怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Just watching the hockey game.
就是看看冰球比赛
Well, it's not the same watching it without your mom.
嗯 不和你妈妈在一起看感觉不太一样吧
You're right.
你说得对
It is so much better.
感觉好太多了
Come on. What?
别闹了 什么
It's quieter, it's less tense.
比之前安静多了 也不那么紧张了
Nobody's calling me a jinx when the other team scores.
没有人在其他队得分的时候管我叫瘟神了
Mike, I know that your...
Mike 我知道你的
mother can be unpleasant,
妈妈有时候不太招人喜欢
and abrasive, and manipulative,
又磨人又喜欢指手画脚
and vindictive, and a liar, but...
还毒舌 还是个骗子 但是
I mean, there has to be
我是说 她一定有
another side.
另一面
There has to be.
肯定会有的
Baby, you haven't talked to her in a week and a half.
亲爱的 你都一周半没和她说话了
Are you gonna tell me that...
你是想告诉我
that doesn't bother you at all?
你一点都不心烦吗
Honestly, I'm fine with it.
说实话 我感觉挺好的
I slept nine full hours last night.
昨天晚上我睡了整整九个小时
I didn't grind my teeth.
我还没磨牙
I dreamt I could fly.
还梦见自己能飞了
I mean, you know, I-I don't know what's going on,
我是说 我不知道怎么了
but I-I couldn't be happier.
但是我嗨到爆表了
You're just riding the high
你只是沉浸在揭穿你坏妈妈
off of telling off your horrible mother,
的快♥感♥中不能自拔
which I still can't believe I missed, but...
我真不敢相信我竟然错过了 但是
It's time to make this right.
也是时候让事情重回正轨了
I don't have to make it right.
我没必要让它重回正轨
This is right.
现在就是正轨
Like when I quit eating spicy food
就像当我不再吃辛辣的东西了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表