It was after my grandma's funeral.
其实是在我奶奶的葬礼后
I looked at how they did her makeup, and I thought,
我看着他们给她化的妆 然后我想
"Why is Ronald McDonald in Meemaw's casket?"
"为啥麦当劳叔叔躺在我奶奶的棺材里啊"
Well, it-it'll traumatize you for life,
真是一生的创伤啊
but at least you found your calling.
但是起码你找到了适合自己的职业
True that.
那倒是真的
Well, you know, it's just great for me
对我来说 见识见识你的圈子
seeing you in your element.
我感觉很好
Although I didn't realize there'd be
尽管我没想到你的圈子里
so many ex-boyfriends in your element.
有那么多前男友
I wouldn't call them boyfriends.
对我来说他们不是男友
I barely know their names.
我几乎不知道他们的名字
Well, they all seem to remember yours and each other's.
他们看起来都知道你的名字还有彼此的名字
What the hell goes on here?
到底是咋回事
You know these conventions.
你知道这种会议啦
It's about networking and pressing the flesh.
就是交际网啦 接触接触啦
Mm-hmm, you do know that means just shaking hands, right?
嗯哼 你知道那句话就是握手的意思吧
Is somebody jealous?
有人吃醋了吗
No. Baby, I'm not jealous.
没啊 宝贝 我没吃醋
I know what we have is pure and strong.
我知道咱俩的感情纯洁又牢固
And exclusive!
而且专一
Of course it is.
当然了
Carl, look at me.
Carl 看着我
All my craziness,
我所有的荒唐
that's in the past.
都是过去的事了
That girl who chugs Jager out of urns...
用骨灰瓮喝酒
and steals hearses and...
偷灵车 还有
dances naked on top of coffins?
在棺材上裸舞
I'm not her anymore.
我不再那样了
Well, you know...
你知道的
let's not throw the baby out with the bath water now. Oh, okay.
先别一竹竿打翻一船人 噢 好的
I-I'm not opposed to a little naked dancing.
我不反对偶尔跳跳裸舞啊
See? You survived the walk and the farmers' market.
看 你成功地散了步还去了农贸市场
And I only had to pull you in the wagon once.
我只用马车拉了你一次而已
I admit, it wasn't so bad.
我承认 还不错了
But since when did farmers become hippies?
但是农民们啥时候变得这么嬉皮了
We bought tomatoes from a guy playing hacky sack.
卖♥♥西红柿的那个人在踢沙包呢
I know, I'm starting to think that organic just means dirty.
可不是嘛 我开始觉得所谓的有机就是很脏而已
Well, thanks for making me go.
谢谢你让我一起去
Oh, my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
And thanks for not causing a scene
谢谢你没有因为油条卖♥♥光了
when they ran out of churros.
而大吵大闹
Well...
好吧
I appreciate you putting Splenda on the pretzel.
我很感谢你在椒盐脆饼干里放了善品糖
Next time we'll go early and, you know, I'll get another one.
下次我们早点去 你懂的 我再买♥♥一份
Really? You'll go again?
真的吗 你还想再去一次吗
Yeah, you know,
当然
I-I enjoyed walking around, holding hands with you.
我 我喜欢跟你牵着手 到处走走
I was a little self-conscious at first.
一开始我有点难为情
But then my hand didn't feel right without yours in mine.
但是不牵着你的手 我的手就不自在了
That may be the sweetest thing
这也许是
you have ever said to me.
你对我说过最甜蜜的话了
Really? I wasn't even trying.
真的吗 我都没有刻意措词
I was just saying stuff.
我只是在说话
All right, you sweet-talking son of a bitch,
好了 你这个油嘴滑舌的混球
you ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Okay, explain it to me again.
再给我解释一遍
Cooking competition, okay?
厨艺比赛 懂吗
Same ingredients, one-hour time limit.
同样的原料 限时一小时
Whoever has the tastiest meal wins.
谁的料理最好吃谁就赢了
Okay, what's the prize?
好的 奖品是什么
The winner gets control of the remote for the whole weekend.
赢家有整周的遥控器使用权
High stakes. I like it.
玩得真大 我喜欢
Okay.
很好
You got buffalo meat, assorted vegetables,
你有水牛肉 各式各样的蔬菜
And the mystery ingredient.
还有一样神秘的原料
Romanesco... that thing that you thought looked
罗马花椰菜 就是那个你觉得看上去
like an alien on Star Trek.
像<星际迷航>里的外星人的东西
You're gonna eat that?
你要吃那玩意儿吗
I thought it was a foot scrubber.
我以为那是个洗脚的刷子
Okay, remember, a tournament is a marathon, not a sprint.
好了 记住 这场比赛是一场马拉松 而不是短跑冲刺
Play tight, be careful.
紧密防守 认真谨慎
And when you got the goods, go for the throat
要是你的牌好 直接扑喉
and shake them till they're dead.
将对手掐至咽气
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Yeah, where the hell's the waitress with my drink?
有 给我拿酒的女服务员他妈的到底去哪里了
Careful with the alcohol, Joyce.
少喝点酒 Joyce
You're gonna want to stay focused.
你得集中注意力
Are you kidding? I'm cross-eyed
你在开玩笑吗 要是不喝两口
till I've had a couple belts.
我一直都是对眼
50 to call.
叫50
Call.
跟
Call.
跟
Just saying.
随便一说
It's not only about playing the cards.
这不仅仅是在赌博
You also got to play the man.
你还得读懂人心
I've got every person at this table pegged,
我已经看穿了这个桌子上的所有人
except for seat seven.
除了7号♥座位那个人
I cannot get a read on that guy.
我看不懂那个男人
Maybe 'cause he's a lady.
也许因为他是个女人
She might want to think about getting that lip waxed.
她最好考虑除一下唇毛
Yeah. Call.
好 跟
Raise 150.
加150
Watch them run.
你看他们
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的来着
To play with the big boys, you got to have the bigger pair.
要想跟大人物玩 你就得更有货
And I'm not talking about cards.
我可不是在说赌博
Raise 300.
加300
Joyce?
Joyce
What are you doing? I got a monster hand.
你在干什么 我牌可好了
What? I like my cards.
什么 我喜欢我的牌
All right.
好吧
Just know you brought this on yourself.
你要知道这是你自找的
All in.
全押
Call.
跟
Aces full.
两张都是A
What do you got, honey?
亲爱的 你的是什么
Guess I had the bigger pair.
看来我更有货
What I've prepared for you today
今天我为你准备的是
is a pan-seared bison medallion in a port wine reduction,
香煎红酒野牛肉
paired with a brunoise of roasted vegetables
配菜是烤蔬菜丁
and cured pork belly.
还有烟熏五花肉
You are so going down.
你赢不了我的
Wow, it sure is pretty to look at.
哇哦 看起来就很棒
Thank you. You haven't said that to me
谢谢你 自从我给你做了米老鼠煎饼
since I made you Mickey Mouse pancakes.
你就没对我说过这话
And I'm glad you didn't make those.
我很庆幸你没有做那玩意儿
You would've won, hands down.
不然你可以轻而易举地赢我
And what are you serving today, Chef?
大厨 你今天准备了什么
Well, I hope
我希望
that you brought your jacket.
你带了你的夹克
Because it's about to get... chili!
因为马上就会冷(辣)起来了
Ah.
啊
Wow, it's very, um...
哇哦 这非常 呃
it's... brown.
这是 棕色的
Oh, thank you. It was black till I added that bottle of ketchup.
谢谢你 在我加了那瓶番茄酱之前它还是黑色的
Ah!
啊
Don't put ketchup on my medallions.
别在我的烤牛肉里加番茄酱
I won't. We're out.
我不会的 已经用完了
I was gonna make fun of you for making chili.
我本来想取笑你居然做了辣椒
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表