All right, I know I have to get her!
好吧 我知道我得把她抓回来
I just don't want to!
我就是不大乐意
That can't be good.
肯定没啥好事
Do I want to know?
我妈怎么了
She showed up here drunk.
她到这儿的时候醉醺醺的
Drunk? I've seen her have a few beers
醉了吗 我知道她有时候会喝点啤酒
every now and then, but never drunk.
但我从没见她醉过
Well, you missed all the fun.
只能说你错过好戏了
Barged in here, yelled at me about the book,
说也没说就跑这来 冲我直嚷嚷书的事情
and then took off like a bat out of hell.
然后飞一样地跑走了
I had to chase her for six blocks.
我追她追了六个街区
Good news is she runs like a gazelle with that new hip.
欣慰的是 她换了新的髋关节后跑地跟羚羊一样欢
But why? I don't know.
为什么啊 不知道
Probably 'cause it's made out of titanium.
大概因为那是钛做的吧
Molly...
Molly
I think the idea of her telling her story
我觉得要她说出自己的故事
has freaked her out.
她有些承受不了
Do you know anything about
你知不知道
this hope chest that she has up in her attic?
她阁楼里的那个嫁妆箱
Hope chest?
嫁妆箱
You mean her grudge box?
你说的是她的怨气盒吧
'Cause she keeps that right by her bed. No.
就她一直放床边上的那个 不是
This is something else, and it really set her off.
是别的东西 真的触到她的怒点了
Okay, well, I'm telling you right now,
好吧 我就直说了
I think the best thing to do is just drop this whole book thing.
我觉得你现在最好放弃写这本书
What? No.
什么 不行
We made a deal.
我们都签合同了
They gave us an advance.
人家都交了预付款了
It doesn't matter.
有啥关系
If something's bothering Peggy Biggs,
要是有事情烦到Peggy Biggs了
you best not poke at it,
劝你还是别搅和了
unless you want your mail postmarked with a dog turd.
除非你想收到糊了狗屎的信件
Well, what are we supposed to do?
好吧 那我们该怎么办
Just pretend like none of this ever happened?
难不成要装作什么都没发生过吗
Now you got it.
你可算懂了
That's ridiculous.
这也太扯了
It's the way it is.
这本来就这样
Well, how is anybody supposed to heal or to feel better?
但是那样的话伤口要怎么愈合 心情要怎么变好啊
In my family, nobody wants to do any of those things.
在我家 没有人会这么干
Look, when one of us is upset,
要是我的家人不开心了
the general rule is: pretend like it's not happening.
基本大♥法♥就是装作没事一样
Talk about sports, the weather, anything but the actual problem.
聊聊运动啊天气啊什么的 反正就是不提那件事
It's what we call good manners.
我们把这叫做有教养
Well, I call it denial.
我把这叫做自欺欺人
You can call it what you want. It's the Biggs way.
你爱怎么叫就怎么叫 反正Biggs家就这套
What the hell happened?
这特么是怎么了
You had too much to drink, Ma.
你喝大了 妈
You know, I-I tend to do that when something's bothering me.
你懂的 我一有烦心事就会喝酒
And you know what helps?
你知道解决办法吗
Talking about it.
说出来给大家听听
You can go to hell, and you can take me home.
你可以去死了 你可以送我回家了
See? It's just good manners.
看吧 教养好哈
Looks like rain.
要下雨了
It sure does.
可不是
So you two are done with the book?
你们俩写书的事就这么完了
I am.
我是不干了
Okay.
好吧
You know, it's too bad though, 'cause...
有点可惜呢 毕竟
Molly was really looking forward to working with you.
Molly还挺期待和你合作的
Very nice, lie to your mother.
干得好啊 和亲娘撒谎啊
I'm not lying.
我没骗你
I mean, she knew it was gonna be somewhere
我的意思是 她知道和你一起写书
between miserable and hell on earth.
可能会生不如死
But she did want to tell your story.
但她真的想替你把故事讲出来
Well, it turns out there's nothing to tell.
只能说 我没什么故事可讲的
That's what I told her.
我就是这么和她说的
Good.
很好
It's definitely gonna rain.
这天绝对是要下雨了
Yep.
没错
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Since we're no longer working together,
我们这不终止合作了么
I came to get my things.
我是来拿回我的东西的
Fine.
好吧
Getting a little cloudy out there.
外面有乌云了
Sure is.
确实
You know what they always say about rain.
关于下雨不是有句老话嘛
What's that?
什么老话
Into every... life...
每个人的 生活
a little...
都会有些
rain may... I don't know.
风雨 可能 我不知道
I can't... I can't do this.
我 我编不出来了
Can we just talk about what's going on with you?
能不扯别的 就和你聊聊你的烦心事么
Nothing's going on with me.
我没有什么烦心事
Come on, Peggy, help me understand.
拜托了 Peggy 告诉我吧
You were so excited about writing this book.
你本来对写这本书是很激动的
What happened?
怎么了
What do you care?
关你什么事
I care because, God help me, you're part of my family now.
就关我的事 因为你现在是我的家人了
And in my family, we actually talk about
在我家 家人之间会交流
what we're going through.
彼此有什么烦心事
That must be why you're all so well-adjusted.
难怪你适应性这么强
Okay, fair point.
也是 你说的有道理
But... trust me, if you let this stuff fester,
但你要相信我 你要是任其恶化
you will turn into a bitter person.
你会变成一个刻薄的人
Or... bitterer.
或者 更加刻薄的人
Or bittererer.
或者 更加更加刻薄
You're not gonna let go of this, are you?
你就没打算放下这事对吧
The Biggs way might be to avoid the problem,
Biggs家那一套可能是逃避问题
but the Flynn way is to care enough not to.
Flynn家这一套则是尽可能不去逃避问题
Blech.
恶
I know.
是吧
I hated it the second it came out of my mouth.
一说出来我也觉得有点恶心
Come on!
来吧
Is that you or me?
喊你还是喊我啊
Molly!
Molly!
Oh, me!
噢 喊我啊
Okay.
好吧
My father sent me this trunk just after my mother died.
我妈去世之后 我爸把这个箱子给了我
Oh, that's sweet.
啊 真贴心
She's not in here, is she?
她不会是在箱子里吧
I thought I'd never see anything from that farm once I left.
我以为我离开了农场 就不会见到和农场有关的东西了
This was my first doll.
这是我的第一个娃娃
Oh, she's the...
她可真是
stuff of nightmares.
充满魔性啊
She's made of corn husk.
她是用玉米壳做的
We didn't have much.
我们家没那么多玉米壳
Moths ate her twin.
蛾子吃了她的双胞胎
Oh, is this your father's pipe?
这是你♥爸♥爸的烟斗吗
My mother's.
是我妈的
Don't you know what a woman's pipe looks like?
你没见过女人用的烟斗么
Yeah, now-now I see it.
啊 现在见到了
Very... very feminine.
真是 女人味十足
After Daddy went to bed, she'd sneak out on the porch,
我爸睡下了 我妈就偷偷溜到走廊上
smoke her pipe, and just cry.
抽着烟斗 然后哭
Why was she crying?
她在哭什么呢
I told you, it was hard on that farm.
我和你说过的 农场的日子很不好过
We barely scraped by.
我们也就勉强维持生计
And when things went really bad, Daddy got angry.
境况非常不好的时候 我爸就会发火
Angry how?
怎么发火
He started hitting.
他就开始打东西
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表