Would you look at all these credit card charges?
你看看这些信♥用♥卡♥账单
I thought we agreed to cut down on our spending.
我们不是已经说好要减少开支的嘛
I didn't agree.
我可没同意
I said I thought it was a good idea, okay?
我只是说这个主意不错 好吗
And I still do.
而且我还是这么觉得
Why do you need to buy all this stuff?
为什么你要买♥♥这些东西
It's Christmas. Don't be such a Scrooge.
圣诞节了嘛 别这么吝啬好吗
Well, since when is it my job to make sure everybody has a gift?
什么时候发礼物成了我的事啊
Carl, let's go! Shake a leg!
Carl 我们走吧 快点
Yeah.
好的
We'll just get some coffee for the road.
我带了点咖啡路上喝
Traffic's gonna be a bitch.
今天的交通要堵死人
Should we take the Eisenhower?
我们要走高速公路吗
Uh, you know, I was thinking surface streets.
呃 我想走街串巷
Yeah, that's a good plan.
好的 这计划不错
One drop of snow, people start driving
只要一下雪 人们开车
like idiots.
就像傻瓜
Okay, fellas, dinner's at 6:00.
好了 伙计们 晚餐6点开始
Don't be late. Ham waits for no one.
别迟到了 火腿可不等人
You got it, my dear.
没问题 亲爱的
All right, let's hit it.
好的 我们走吧
You look a little skinny from behind there.
从后面看 你都有点皮包骨啊
You lost some weight? Eh, I'm trying.
你瘦了吗 呃 我正要减肥呢
What is it with this song?
这歌♥是怎么回事
Feels like it's on a constant loop.
感觉它在循环播放
'Cause it is. It's Molly's favorite.
确实如此 这是Molly的最爱
Which means it's all of our favorites.
也就是说这是我们大家的最爱
Well, at a certain point, it's no longer festive.
某种意义上来说 这已经不再欢乐了
It's-it's psychological torture.
这是种精神折磨
I'd turn it back on before Molly decks your balls
在Molly暴打你的蛋蛋然后烤了它之前
and roasts your chestnuts.
赶紧把歌♥打开
How come it's always about what she wants?
为什么总是Molly喜欢的
Well... I like Christmas, too.
我也喜欢圣诞节啊
Oh, is this about cooking your stupid seven fish?
哦 你是说做你那愚蠢的七条鱼吗
Well, not just that.
不仅仅是这样
But what harm would it do?
但是这有什么不好吗
It would make the house stink like seven fish.
这会让屋子充斥着七条鱼的臭味
And that, to me, is what Christmas smells like.
对于我来说 圣诞节就是那个味儿
Hey...
嘿
Not that I'm angry, but, uh,
我并没有生气 不过 呃
who bought the wrong popcorn balls, huh?
是谁买♥♥错了爆米花球
They were out of the ones you usually get.
你常买♥♥的卖♥♥没了
Oh.
哦
And you looked everywhere?
你每个地方都去看了吗
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
That's okay.
没关系
That's okay. You know who's gonna love 'em?
没关系 你知道谁会喜欢这些东西吗
The birds.
鸟会喜欢
'Cause they don't care that they're ugly.
因为它们不会在乎这丑陋的卖♥♥相
Oh...
哦
Oh, how are the cookies?
哦 饼干做得怎么样了
They're coming along nicely.
进展顺利
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Wha...?
哇
Two buttons for a gingerbread man.
一个姜饼人身上有两颗纽扣
Hmm. Ah.
嗯哼
Three seemed like overkill.
三颗看上去有点过
Oh, we must have been overkilling it
哦 原来过去这30年
for the last 30 years.
我们一直都很过啊
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
Add another button.
再加一颗纽扣
Oh, look at that.
哦 瞧瞧这个
Oh! This... This, yes... This, this, this.
哦 这个 这个 对 这个 这个
Oh, that just...
哦 这样
That just feels better, right?
这样感觉好多了 对吗
Yeah. Am I right?
没错 我说得对吗
Oh, good job. Hey...
哦 干得好 嘿
Who turned off the music?
谁把音乐关了
Everybody
一起来
Everybody!
一起来
I get it to have a few holiday rituals,
我能理解节日总要有些习俗
but there's a fine line between tradition and fascism.
但是传统和法♥西♥斯♥主义之间是有界限的好吧
What's that? Nothing.
你们在说什么呢 没什么
but, you know, it never hurts to ask.
不过 问问也没啥损失
Okay, let's pick it up, Jingles.
好的 我们快点吧 小叮当
We got a long line of wonderful children
这儿有一长串可爱的孩子
and a ham waiting at home.
还有一只火腿在家等着我们呢
You got it, Santa.
没问题 圣诞老人
Ho, ho, ho, ho!
哈哈哈哈
And who do we have here?
这位是谁呢
Well, this is Katie, Santa.
我是Katie 圣诞老人
She's in Girl Scouts, she likes unicorns,
她是个女童子军 喜欢独角兽
her favorite food is banana pancakes.
她最喜欢的食物是香蕉煎饼
She's got a Chihuahua dog named Nacho,
她有条吉娃娃 名叫Nacho
and she's allergic to soy and, apparently, walnuts.
她对大豆过敏 当然 还有核桃
Just need the name, Jingles,
我就是问个名字 小叮当
not her complete medical history.
而不是她全部病史
So, Katie, have you been a good girl this year?
Katie 你今年乖吗
Yes.
乖
Well, why don't you whisper in Santa's ear
那你靠到圣诞老人的耳边
and tell me what you want for Christmas,
轻声告诉我你圣诞节想要什么
while Jingles gets you a nice gift?
小叮当会给你一个很棒的礼物
So many to choose from.
有好多的礼物可以选哦
Is this the perfect one for Katie?
这是最适合Katie的吗
No.
不是
Is this the perfect one for Katie?
这是最适合Katie的吗
No.
不是
Is this the perfect one for Katie?
这是最适合Katie的吗
Pick one!
快选一个
All right, Katie, here you go.
好吧 Katie 给你
The perfect gift.
这是最棒的礼物
Ho, ho, ho. How about that?
哈哈哈 这个礼物怎么样
Thank you, Santa.
谢谢你 圣诞老人
Ho, ho, ho, ho.
哈哈哈哈
Jingles, a-a-a word.
小叮当 我跟你说句话
Ho, ho, ho!
哈哈哈
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
We should have been done an hour ago.
我们一个钟头前就应该结束的
Well, I can't help it if there's a bigger turnout this year.
今年有这么多人我也没办法啊
For the under-eight crowd,
对于不到八岁的孩子来说
your lap is the place to be and be seen.
你的大腿就是值得来坐一坐的地方
Yeah, well, I'd like to be seen before New Year's.
好吧 我新年之前还想见家人呢
Can we pick up the pace, please?
我们能不能快点 拜托你
All right, you got it. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧 没问题 谢谢你 谢谢你
All right, kids. Ho, ho. Ho, ho.
孩子们 哈哈哈哈
All right, kids, we got to speed it up a little.
孩子们 我们得快一点
Santa's got things to do tonight.
圣诞老人今晚还有事儿要忙
We've got his reindeer all gassed up and ready to fly.
我们已给他的驯鹿加满油 准备起飞了
You do know his reindeer, don't you?
你们认识他的驯鹿 对吗
**You got Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen*
*你们认识Dasher Dancer Prancer和Vixen
**You got Comet, you got Cupid, you got Donner, you got Blitzen!*
*你们认识Comet Cupid Donner和Blindtzen
Oh, look at this.
哦 快看这个
Remember?
你们还记得吗
We got this at Navy Pier.
我们在海军码头得到的
Oh. 1989... Remember we used all our Skee-Ball tickets to get it?
哦 1989年 记得吗 我们用了所有的游戏券才得到的
Yup, that ornament only cost me $49
记得 那个装饰花了我49美元
and a boob flash to the carny.
还给工作人员露了下事业线
Ah-ah, ah-ah...!
啊 啊 啊 啊
Where are you putting that?
你把这个放在哪儿呢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表