Hey. Oh, my God.
嘿 哦 我的天
Are you two okay?
你俩没事吧
I'm just saying... the holding tank?
我只想说 那拘留室
Not cop-friendly.
不太适合警♥察♥
My gals were sweet to me.
我的姑娘们对我可好了
I got two proposals.
我有两个求婚者
I know they were high as a kite, but still, nice to hear.
我知道她们喝得像风筝一样高 但是 我还是很高兴
Come on, let's get the both of you home.
来 我们送你俩回家
Yeah, I'm beat. Oh, you should be.
好的 我累死了 哦 必须累
Oh, you might be an honest cop, but you're a dirty fighter.
你也许是个诚实的警♥察♥ 但你是个下流的打手
Thank you.
谢谢你
Molly, you got a winner here.
Molly 他是你的赢家
I know. I don't climb trees for just anybody.
我明白 我不为其他任何人爬树
I'll be happy to escort you to your car, Ms. Flynn.
我很荣幸护送你上车 Flynn女士
Just so you know, you've moved back to number two.
你知道吗 你掉回了第二位
Come on, Mikey, let's go home.
走吧 Mikey 我们回家
Oh, come on, don't worry.
哦 加油 别担心
Mike'll do something stupid, and you'll be back to number one.
Mike会做傻事 你还是会重回第一的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表