That's it.
就是这样
Hold that son of a bitch closer.
再把那破东西靠近点
Come on, change.
倒是给我换台啊
Damn you, change!
妈的 换台呀
Oh, just get new batteries.
换个新电池不就好了
This is not your fight, Joyce.
Joyce你别掺合
Let the man be.
随他去吧
There's two things I never question him on...
有两件事我从不质疑他的能力
how to handle a remote,
如何搞定遥控器
and how long to warm a piece of pie.
需要多久热个派
There.
搞定
I can lick another two months out of these batteries.
这电池还能再撑两个月
I did it!
成啦
I finished! I finished the book!
写完了 我的书写完了
If the only copy wasn't on this laptop, I would spike it!
如果这笔记本的稿子要是没了 我就砸了它
Hey! Hey!
嘿 给点反应啊
Good for you.
不错
Way to go.
干得好
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Ok. Where is the love?
好吧 你们有没有爱心啊
You did the wave when Vince got out of jury duty.
Vince不做陪审员时 你们做人浪庆祝呢
Honey, this is the fifth time you've finished that book,
亲爱的 只是你第五次说作品完成了
only to go back for another rewrite.
结果又去重写了
First time, we did a conga line.
第一次我们跳了康加舞
Second time, you woke us up at 3:00 in the morning
第二次 凌晨三点你叫醒我们
to sing, "She's a Molly Good Fellow."
给你唱"Molly棒棒哒"
Fourth time... was that when she wanted
第四次 她想要借
to fire Mike's police pistol in the air?
Mike的警枪鸣枪庆祝是吧
Well, I didn't really want to shoot it.
我不是真要开枪
I just wanted to, you know, wave it around in the air.
我 我只是想挥舞一下而已
You, little lady, are the girl who cried "Book."
这位小姐 你当时还嘶吼"书"呢
All right, I admit it, there has been a couple false alarms,
好吧好吧 我确实误报了几次军情
but this time I am serious.
但这次是真的
I am finished.
我写完了
You're sure? Yes.
你确定 确定
You're sure? Yes.
你们对我的爱呢
Look me in the eye and say it.
看着我的眼睛 再说一遍
Feed it, burp it and put it to bed, 'cause this baby's done.
所有工作全部完成 我的小宝贝终于完结了
That's my girl.
真是我的好姑娘
I'll get the champagne.
我这就去拿香槟
Congratulations, sweetie.
恭喜你 亲爱的
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I can't remember all the nice things I said
我记不清你第三次写完的时候
the third time you were done, but I mean it.
我都说了什么道喜的话了 但真心祝贺你
Well, thank you.
谢谢
And this rewrite was a doozy.
这次写得超赞的
I took two characters and merged them into one.
我把原来得两个角色融合成一个
And, you know, they were male and a female,
但是呢之前是一男一女
so I had to choose the gender
我得确定好新角色的性别
and then switch all the pronouns... ugh.
然后把人称代词全改掉 累啊
You know, it would have been easier if you just combined them
我觉得如果你把这个新角色
into one of them LGBLTs.
设定成LGBLT会容易很多
Well...
这个嘛
Okay, Vince, you can't just...
Vince 不可以这么...
Hey...
咦
No.
别啊
I don't have a transgender character.
我这书里没有跨性别者的角色
No, you don't need one.
不是非有不可的呀
I read your book, at first because I felt I had to,
一开始我看你的书是迫不得已的
but then I really liked it.
后来我是真的喜欢你的书
Ooh, but this will make it so much better.
但是这个设定会更精彩
Don't worry, this will not be a big rewrite.
没事的 又不用大改特改
I will be shooting that gun off in no time.
没多久就可以鸣枪庆祝了哈
Flag on the play... jackass here gave her an idea.
这样不对吧 这混♥蛋♥给她想了个新点子
How the hell was I supposed to know
我怎么知道
I was gonna say something insightful?
我还能提出这么建设性意见
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh, don't worry... I bought a case.
别担心 我买♥♥了一箱香槟呢
This turned out to be a fun drinking game.
这倒是个不错的行酒令呢
Have you been working all night?
你是写了个通宵吗
Don't bother, she can't hear you.
别问了 她听不到的
She's in a zone.
她已入无人之境
Here, watch this.
你看好了
That's not really a birthmark on your leg...
其实呢你腿上的那个不是胎记
I dropped a cigarette in your crib.
是我把烟头掉进婴儿床里给你烫的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
See?
我说得没错吧
I mean, I'm telling her stuff I was saving for my deathbed.
我都把死前才会招的事告诉她了
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Good morning, sunshine.
早啊 亲爱的
Mike, I was writing.
Mike 我在写书呢
You're always writing. That's true.
你永远都在写书 没错
I come home from drinking, you're writing.
我醉酒回家的时候 你在写书
I get up to smoke a bowl, you're writing.
起床抽大烟的时候 你还在写书
Honey, you have a serious problem.
亲爱的 你情况堪忧啊
I don't have a problem.
我没什么好堪忧的
And I'm so close to being done.
我马上就要写完了
I even have a title.
连书名都想好了
Mm, she never had a title before.
她以前从没想好过书名
That's just bargaining.
那是她的拖稿策略
She'll do anything to score a couple more days.
为了能晚几天交 她什么都干得出来
Let her talk.
听她讲嘛
So, what's your title?
书名是什么啊
Well, I wanted something succinct,
我呢 是想取个简洁一点的
but still, you know, to convey passion.
简洁而不失激♥情♥的
So what do you think about, Within Her Walls?
你觉得这个怎么样 <闺房♥之内>
I love it.
我喜欢
That's great.
太好了
Print and send.
打印出来发出去
Uh, I...
额 我
It just scares me that you all like it.
你们都喜欢 我反而有点怕怕的
Why?
为什么啊
Well, I love you all, but you're way too supportive.
我很爱你们 可是你们过分支持了点
I mean, "You're brilliant," "You're amazing,"
老和我说 "你棒极啦" "你超厉害"
"You can't go wrong"
"不会有问题的"
What am I supposed to do with that?
你们要我如何是好啊
I mean, all this love and support is exactly why
就是因为你们对我的爱和支持
I sent my book to your mom.
我把书稿给你妈看了
Molly, are you nuts?
Molly 你疯了么
I grew up with her criticism, it's brutal.
我从小被她数落大 很残忍♥的
Her words don't just cut, they burrow in and lay eggs.
她的话不但伤人 还会生根发芽
I know, and that's exactly what I'm looking for.
我知道啊 要的就是这个效果
Mike, I don't need a pat on the back, I need a kick in the ass.
Mike 我不需要表扬 我需要痛批
And Peggy's not afraid to give it to me good.
Peggy绝对能满足我
"Give it to me good."
"满足我"
Now that's a great title.
这个书名很好啊
It's a little on the nose.
这有点直截了当
"A little on the nose"?
"直截了当"吗
That's even better.
这个书名更好
Hey, Peggy, did you get a chance...
嗨 Peggy 我的书你有没有...
Oh.
啊
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Am I interrupting your, um, coven?
打扰到你们的... 女巫集♥会♥了
It's my church book group, but you're not far off.
我们是教会读书小组 但和你说的差不多意思
Joan used to be a Methodist.
Joan以前是个循道宗信徒
Lutheran.
是信义宗啦
That's between you and God.
那是你和上帝之间的事
I'm not the one who has to forgive you.
我又不能赦免你
Nice to meet you.
您好
No, come on in.
请进
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表