I got into a fight with Mike this morning, and I brought it here.
我今天早上跟Mike吵了一架 我把情绪带到这里了
And it had nothing to do with you.
那事跟你没有关系
I mean, tech... technically it was about you, but...
我是说 严格来讲 是关于你的 不过
really about Mike trying to solve my problems.
其实是Mike想替我解决麻烦
I mean, not that you're my problem.
我并不是说你是我的麻烦
Wow, you really type fast.
哇哦 你打字可真快呢
The end. Finished.
结束 完了
Seriously?
真的吗
I put in that rolling-up-the-window thing.
我用了摇起窗户的那个情景
Oh, great. Yeah, I think...
哦 太好了 我想
I'm tired. I'm going upstairs.
累了 我上去了
Why? We just finished a book!
为什么 我们刚刚完成了一本书啊
I mean, we should celebrate.
我觉得 我们该庆祝一下
I know we don't have champagne, but we should, you know,
我知道没有香槟 不过我们应该 你懂的
do shots of cough syrup or something.
喝杯止咳糖浆之类的
I bought us a bottle of champagne.
我之前为咱俩买♥♥过一瓶香槟
It's in the crisper.
就在冰箱冷藏室里
Go ahead and take it with you.
你去拿走吧
No. Peggy...
不 Peggy
You can see yourself out!
你自己走吧
Oh, come on. Don't do th...
哦 拜托 别
There go the gums.
牙龈又出血了
What'd I miss? Two periods, three fights
我错过什么了 两节 三战
and a beer commercial that made Harry cry.
还有一个惹哭了Harry的啤酒广♥告♥
Those horses just love that puppy.
那些马就是爱那只狗狗
Where were you?
你去哪了
I was just having a nice talk with the ladies.
我跟女士们进行了一场愉快的交谈
On purpose?
你主动的
Yes, on purpose.
当然是的
But they had an appointment they had to get to.
不过 她们要去赴约了
So the ladies left? Yeah.
所以说 女士们走了 是啊
Seriously?
搞什么
Is it open season? Because I have a rebuttal.
现在是开放时段吗 我想回馈你一个
No! No. No more.
不 别再搞了
I want to enjoy my ribs.
我想好好吃排骨
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What?
什么
Oh! Oh! You know what?
噢 噢 知道吗
You guys disgust me.
你们恶心死我了
Where's my jacket?
我的夹克呢
I think I'm sitting on it.
应该在我屁♥股♥下面
Keep it!
放着吧
Talk about hypocrisy.
论虚伪的话
I've seen that man make a coroner gag.
我见过那家伙把验尸官恶心吐了
Th... Wait a second. That's my jacket!
给我等一下 那是我的夹克
Oh, my God!
哦 我的个天呐
Oh, this is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
哦 这是在我遇见的最美好的事了
Wait till you get to the paraffin wax.
你还没见识过芳香蜡疗呢
I have no idea what the hell that is, but I want it.
我不知道那是啥玩意 不过我好想试一下
Oh, I hope you don't mind me crashing your party,
哦 希望你们别介意我毁了你们的聚会
but I just had to get out of there.
可我在家待不下去了
We get it.
我们明白
Yeah, men can be such pigs.
对 男人有时候真烦
Right?
对吧
You think I'll go back to being like those animals?
你觉得我会打回原形跟那些家伙们为伍吗
There's a good chance you won't even remember this.
很可能你根本不会记得这些
Just enjoy the time we have left.
好好享受剩下的时间吧
I got to say it was fun hanging out with you girls today.
我不得不承认 今天跟你们一起出来玩得很开心
Anything else you can tell me before I return to the Planet of the Apes?
在我返回"人猿猩球"之前 还有什么要交代我的吗
Well, there's the classics:
好吧 有几条经典真理
uh, dirty socks in the hamper,
呃 脏袜子丢进洗衣筐
flowers for no reason...
时不时送点花
And take it easy down there.
还有 "办事"的时候温柔点
You're not a bear trying to get honey from a tree stump.
你不是一头急着从树洞掏蜂蜜的熊
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你说的是啥
Poor Molly.
Molly小可怜
What are you still doing here?
你还在这杵着干嘛
Well...
那个
I was gonna split this bottle of champagne with you,
我本来是打算跟你分享这瓶香槟来着
but then I started reading what you wrote, and I got so into it,
可是我读了你的大作 然后沉迷其中
I ended up splitting that bottle of champagne with me.
结果呢 我跟自己分享了这瓶香槟
You're soused.
你醉酒了
Oh! "Soused."
哦 "醉酒"
That is such a good word.
多么美妙的词汇啊
You know so many good words.
你懂的词真多呢
You can't spell 'em for crap, but you know them.
你虽然拼不出来 但你知道这些词
I didn't come down to be insulted.
我下楼不是为了受辱的
I came down for my foot cream.
我下来涂护足霜
I hate your feet.
我恨你的脚
Excuse me?
你说啥
They scare me.
它们吓到我了
I think, if witches had feet, that they would look like your feet.
我觉得吧 如果巫婆有脚 肯定跟你的脚一模一样
Witches have feet.
巫婆本来就有脚
See? That's why... that's why we're such a good team.
看吧 这就是为什么 为什么咱俩是好搭档
'Cause I write stuff down
因为我把东西写下来
and you tell me who has feet.
而你告诉我谁有脚丫子
We're not a team anymore.
我们不再是搭档了
Book's done, and so are we.
书写完了 咱俩也完了
You're gonna miss me.
你会想我的
I am.
是的
What?
啥
I meant I'm gonna miss the work.
我是说 我会怀念这工作的
That's not what you said.
你刚才不是这么说的
What do you want me to say,
你想让我说什么
that I'm proud of what we've done?
说我为我们的成绩感到骄傲
That you made me realize a dream I never knew I had?
你让我意识到了深藏在心底的梦想
That... I wish this wasn't gonna end?
说 我希望这一切不会结束
You put your witch hoof away,
把你的巫婆蹄子拿开
'cause I'm gonna hug you.
因为我要抱抱你
Thank you.
谢谢你
No. Thank you. You made me a better writer.
不 谢谢你 你让我变成了更好的作者
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
I'm gonna go get us that cough syrup.
我去给咱俩拿点止咳糖浆
Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘嘘嘘嘘
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I don't want to wake you up.
我不想吵醒你
Well, I... I couldn't sleep
那个 我 我睡不着
because I... I feel really bad about this morning.
因为今天早上的事让我难过
What? What happened this morning?
什么 今天早上发生什么啦
Our fight.
咱俩吵架了
Oh, I had a lot of fights today.
哦 我今天吵了好多架
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得更具体点
Well, the fight where I stupidly tried to give you advice
就是 我不听你诉说 反而蠢兮兮地想给你一些建议
instead of listening.
然后我们就吵架了
But I promise you, it's the last time it's gonna happen.
不过我跟你保证 这是最后一次
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Your nails look gorgeous.
你的指甲真漂亮
Mol... Molly.
Mol Molly
I'm trying to apologize here.
我正跟你道歉呢
For what? For being a sucky husband.
为什么啊 因为我是个差劲的丈夫
Who called you that?
谁这么说你了
You did.
你说的
You know, you should really not...
知道吗 你真的不用
listen to me so much.
好好听我说话
That's the point.
这就是重点
I'm gonna start listening to you more. Yeah.
我会更认真地听你说话 是
Today...
今天
I was with your mother and sister,
我跟你妈妈还有妹妹在一起
and they... they really gave me some insight
她们 她们真的让我领悟到
on what it's like to try to express your feelings
当你想表达自己的情绪
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表