You have anything to drink tonight?
你今天晚上喝酒了吗
No, I haven't, Officer.
没有 警官
All right, you're good. Drive safe.
好了 你没问题了 注意安全
I got to tell you,
我跟你说
I hate doing these checkpoints.
我讨厌在检查点工作
Why? 'Cause a warrentless search without probable cause
为什么 因为没有搜查令也没有合理原因就搜查他人
could be construed as unconstitutional?
明明就是"违宪行为"的定义吗
No, I just hate all the standing.
不 我只是讨厌站着而已
That's because you do it all wrong.
那是因为你站姿有问题
You got to bend your knees a little bit.
你应该让膝盖稍微弯曲一点
You know, use your abs. You got...
知道吧 用你的腹肌
You got to harness your chi.
气沉丹田
Looks like you're taking a chi.
看起来你正在放气
I actually don't mind working these checkpoints.
我不介意在检查点工作
Being outside, meeting new people,
在户外 看看新面孔
the adrenaline rush you get
看到司机一脸"我去"的表情时
when you see that "oh, crap" Look in the driver's eyes.
你会感到肾上腺素激增
Aw, crap.
啊 我去
That's the look.
就是那副表情
Oh, good, it's you.
哦 很好 是你
I put in a stick of gum for nothing. Let me chew it.
我白白嚼了一块口香糖 等我嚼完
Okay, I-I can't just do that, Joyce.
好吧 我不能那么做Joyce
I got to ask you some questions.
我得问你一些问题
I got a question for you... did you pick up my dry cleaning?
我也有问题要问你 你帮我拿干洗衣服了吗
Uh, have you had anything to drink tonight?
你今天晚上喝酒了吗
Have you had anything to eat? We can play this game all night.
你今天晚上吃饭了吗 我可以陪你玩一晚上
Joyce, quit messing around... my supervisors are right there.
Joyce 别闹了 我上司就在旁边
Just tell me, have you had anything to drink?
告诉我你有没有喝酒就行了
I don't have to tell you a damn thing.
我没必要跟你说什么
I know my rights... I watch The Mentalist.
我知道自己的权利 我看过<超感警探>
Look, if you don't answer the question,
听着 如果你不回答问题
I got to take you out of the car and give you a sobriety test.
我只能请你出来接受酒驾测试
What do you want, the alphabet backwards?
你想干什么 让我倒着背字母表吗
Z-y-x-w-v-u-t.
Z-y-x-w-v-u-t
How about in German? Tsett, oopsilon, ix.
换成德语怎么样 Tsett oopsilon ix
Auf Wiedersehen.
再会
Hey, hey, hey!
喂 喂 喂
I'm just gonna see what's going on in this Mazda back here.
我去检查一下后面那辆马自达
Coward.
胆小鬼
You've seen me drunk. This is not drunk.
你知道我喝醉了是什么样 我没醉
Now, stop being a jackass and let me through.
所以别这么混♥蛋♥ 让我过去
Hey, I am a police officer... how about a little respect?
我是一个警官 你应该尊重我
How about I run over your fat foot
你再不闪开
if you don't get out of the way.
我就从你的胖脚上压过去
Step out of the vehicle, ma'am. Or what?
女士 请你从车上下来 不然呢
I'm your mother-in-law!
我是你的岳母
You don't have the balls to arrest me.
你没有胆量逮捕我
Fascists! Fascists!
法♥西♥斯♥ 法♥西♥斯♥
We should have cuffed her ankles.
我们应该把她的脚也铐起来
Just get us to the station.
快点去警局
I don't know how long the glass is gonna hold.
我不知道这玻璃还能坚持多久
I'd appreciate if my name
如果逮捕报告上能把我的名字略去
doesn't appear on the arrest report.
我会不胜感激
That's my girlfriend's mom and the future grandmother
她是我女朋友的妈妈
of my mixed-race babies.
也是未来我的混血宝宝的外婆
Thanks, I appreciate your support.
我感谢你对我的支持
I'm not saying you didn't do the right thing...
我不是说你做错了
I'm just saying I don't have your back on this.
我的意思是我不支持你
Oh, my God, I came as soon as you called.
哦 天啊 你一打电♥话♥我就过来了
Okay, don't worry, your mother's fine.
好的 别担心 你妈妈没事
I'm not worried about her; I'm worried about you.
我不担心她 我担心你
You know, they have to let her out sometime.
要知道他们迟早会放她出来的
Well, I had to take her in... she refused to comply
我不得不这么做
with an officer's request, became confrontational,
她拒绝配合警官的要求 和我对着干
and spit a wad of Juicy Fruit at me!
还朝我吐了一块水果糖
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
I don't know, but now you just lit
我不知道 但是你点燃了一堆
a 90-pound stick of dynamite.
90磅重的炸♥药♥
You know she's gonna make our lives a living...
她会让我们生不如
Hell-o!
你好
Here you go, Ms. Flynn.
就这样 Flynn女士
I'm gonna take your handcuffs off,
我会慢慢取下你的手铐
just like we talked about.
像我刚才跟你说的那样
Nobody's gonna get scratched, poked or pinched, right?
不要抓 戳 或者掐别人 好吗
Were you in a holding cell
你是被拘留了
or a beauty parlor? 'Cause you look great!
还是去美容了 你看起来好极了
Here's your things, Joyce.
这是你的私人物品 Joyce
Go to Hell.
去死吧
Oh... you rascal.
哦 淘气鬼
Why don't we just scoot on...
咱们快回
God! Scoot on home.
天啊 回家吧
All right, I'll see you at the house.
好了 咱们回家再见
You know what, she seems a little, um... stabby.
那个 她看起来有 呃 伤人的冲动
Maybe just sleep somewhere else tonight.
你最好今晚去别的地方睡
Well, fine, I guess I could sleep...
好吧 那我今晚睡在
Uh! Don't tell me. If I don't know,
别告诉我 我不想知道
she can't get it out of me.
这样她就不能从我嘴里拷问出来了
Just so you know,
我想告诉你
the springs in your fold-out couch are shot.
你的折叠沙发里的弹簧坏了
Yes. I heard them begging for mercy last night.
是的 我听到它们昨晚的哀嚎了
Well, you could have slept in my bed.
你可以在我的床上睡
I was snug as a bug in Victoria's rug
在你家的时候我睡在Victoria的毯子里
over at your house.
如同虫子一样安逸
And by rug,I mean... I got it, I got it.
毯子实际上指的是 我懂 我懂
You were smart to stay away, though.
不过保持距离是明智的
That little firecracker got angrier as the night went on.
一到晚上那个小鞭炮脾气就更暴躁了
She kept throwing your clothes out the window.
她不停把你的衣服往窗外扔
But God bless Molly... she kept bringin 'em back in.
上帝保佑Molly 她不停往屋里捡
It was in, out... in, out...
结果就进来 出去 进来 出去
It was like some weird Japanese game show.
像是某种奇怪的日本游戏节目
Well, did you make any effort at all
你有尽一点力
to explain my side of things? Well, sort of.
帮我解释一下吗 差不多吧
I explained my side of things.
我帮自己解释了
You know, you're a loose cannon,
你是个我行我素不计后果的人
I can't control you, blah, blah, blah.
我管不了你 诸如此类
It really helped Mom and me get closer together.
这让我和妈妈的关系更近了一步
Mom? Hey, somebody's got to fill the void
妈妈 既然你对她来说是死人一个
now that you're dead to her.
总要有人来填补空位
Well, if you really want to get back in Joyce's good graces,
如果你真的想让Joyce重新喜欢你
I know just the thing.
我知道个办法
As the new owner of Abe's, may I suggest our...
作为Abe餐厅的新老板 我向你推荐
New occasion muffin basket.
我们新推出的特殊场合松饼礼盒
Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries,
非常适合生日 纪念日
or just to say "Sorry I had to arrest you."
或是表达"抱歉我逮捕了你"
Look, this is on Joyce.
这是Joyce的问题
I may have been a little too by-the-book,
我也许有点上纲上线
but I am a cop, and she needs to respect that.
但是我是警♥察♥ 她应该尊重这一点
You know,
知道吗
nothing says respect like an Abe's travel mug.
没有什么比Abe的旅行杯更能表达敬意了
If it goes in hot, it stays hot.
装热饮 保温
If it goes in cold, it stays cold.
装冷饮 降温
Please, buy one.
拜托了 来一个吧
I have 2,000 of these things.
我有2000个
Let me take a look at that.
让我看看
You think Mom would like something like this?
你觉得妈妈会喜欢这个吗
Hey, Vince.
嗨 Vince
What are you doin'?
你来干什么
You gotta get out of here.
你快点走
We just calmed Joyce down.
我们刚刚才安抚下Joyce
Come on. I live here, too.
别这样 我也住在这里
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表