If he doesn't, you need to change doctors.
他要没这么说 你就该换个医生了
Maybe I should save us a lot of embarrassment...
我看我就到此为止吧 省得尴尬
lose the weight and then come back.
减个几斤再回来看医生
Yeah, I don't think Molly would like that.
你这样Molly会不开心的
Well, that's why you're not gonna tell her.
所以你就别和她说
Where are you going?
你这是去哪儿呢
Get my diet started.
去减肥
You heard what I think the doctor's probably gonna say.
你知道我觉得那医生会说什么的
I am so sorry.
真是不好意思
Yes, we will try and reschedule.
嗯 我们会另外排时间的
I'm sure he had his reasons for running out like that.
他临时取消一定是有原因的
No, there wasn't a family emergency.
不 家里没什么急事
That won't happen until he gets home.
他到家后估计就要出事了
Okay.
好的
All right, well, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Well, the big chicken flew the coop.
那家伙果然溜了
Ah, don't worry about it.
别大惊小怪的
Took me a long time to train Vince to go to the doctor.
老娘调♥教♥了Vince这么久他才肯去看医生
Finally fed him some beets.
我给他吃了些甜菜
He thought he was crapping blood.
大号♥时他以为自己拉的是血
Been going twice a year since.
从那以后每年看两次医生
That's not gonna work.
没用的
Mike won't eat beets.
Mike不吃甜菜
Well, Carl loves to be naked.
Carl就很喜欢裸体
And?
然后呢
That's it.
没了
He just loves to be naked.
他就是爱裸体
You know, Mike's always saying that he doesn't want me
Mike总说不希望
to treat him like a baby, but right now
我把他当小孩来对待
I'd like to swat him on the bottom
但我现在真想把他扔到床上
and put him to bed without a bottle.
不给他奶瓶 狠狠地打他屁屁
Carl likes that, too.
Carl也很喜欢那样
All right, all right, okay.
好了好了 你够了
See, the problem is you're treating him like a child,
谁叫你要把他当作小孩来对待
when you should be treating him like a dog.
你应该把他当作一条狗
I'm listening.
继续
Look, remember how we used to get Monroe to the vet?
记得我们是怎样让Monroe去看兽医的吗
Trail of Snausages to the back of the car.
我们把香肠挂到车尾
He thinks he's going to the park.
它以为自己是要去公园
Next thing you know, his balls are gone
然后它的蛋蛋就没了
and he's not humping you girls anymore.
从此再没性骚扰过你们了
Mom, I want to send him to the doctor, not neuter him.
妈 我想让他去看医生 不是要阉了他
Hey, I'm just saying.
我只是想说
Get him there.
先弄他去
And then decide.
然后你再做决定
Wow, this is great.
太棒了
I didn't even know the air show was in town.
我都不知道原来市区有飞行表演看
Plus, all those mini Kit-Kats in the driveway?
加上咱车道上的迷你奇巧巧克力
What a morning!
真是美好的一个早晨啊
Well, you deserve it.
这是你应得的
Such a good boy.
乖宝宝
Going to the doctor, you're such a good boy.
去看医生喽 你个乖宝宝
It wasn't a big deal.
其实去看医生也没什么
Like it was nothing.
本来就没什么
Exactly.
没错
Hey, wait, isn't the airfield the other way?
等下 去机场不是往反方向走吗
You know what the funny thing is about doctors?
你知道看医生哪点最有趣吗
What's that?
是什么
When you ditch an appointment, they call to reschedule.
就是你爽约的时候 他们会给你重约
Wait, where are we going? Where are you taking me?
等下 我们这是要去哪里 你要带我去哪儿
Where you should have gone two days ago.
带你去两天前你就该去的地方
Aw, we can't go to the doctor's; we'll miss the air show.
我们不能去看医生 不然要错过演出了
There is no air show!
根本就没什么飞行表演
You lied?! You lied first.
你居然骗我 你先骗我的
You didn't even go to the doctor.
你连医院都没去
Oh, I went, I just didn't stay.
我去了 只是到了又走了
Unlock this door.
把车门锁打开
Go ahead.
去吧
Jump out.
跳下去吧
I'm going 30. Either way,
老娘把车开到时速30公里了 不管怎样
you are gonna see a medical professional.
今天医生你是看定了
It's tight.
好紧
That's very tight.
太紧了
Uh, it's pinching. Do you know what you're doing?
这都像在掐我了 你知道自己在干嘛吗
Yeah, I do.
我知道
Just know, if my blood pressure is high,
如果我的血压很高
it's 'cause of you.
也是因为你
Step on the scale, please.
请站到测量仪上
Is that really necessary?
有这个必要吗
You want me to guess?
你真想让我回答吗
Fine, but you better subtract a couple pounds for this gown.
好吧 但是你得把这病服的几磅给减掉
There you go.
终于好了
How about a little bedside manner for the next guy, huh?
下个病人希望你能拿出医生对病人该有的态度
Start high, go low.
先把秤砣放到重的那边 再慢慢挪过来
Now for your height.
现在量身高
Six feet on the dot since I'm 17.
我17岁就183了
Five-eleven.
What?!
你说什么
That's impossible. Do it again.
不可能 再测一遍
The doctor will be right with you.
医生马上到
Mr. Biggs, nice to meet you.
Biggs先生 很高兴见到你
I'm Dr. Wexler.
我是Wexler医生
So, how are we feeling today?
你感觉自己怎么样
Well, not great to be honest.
说实话不是很好
And I don't want to get anybody fired,
还有 我不想让谁丢工作
but your girl there was a little stingy with the height bar.
但刚量身高时你的手下也太小气了
So, I see here you haven't had a check-up since, uh...
所以你从这个世纪起
Wow, turn of the century.
就没来看过医生了
I just don't see the point, Doc.
医生 我真不知道这有什么意义
You're just gonna tell me I'm too fat
你肯定只会说我太胖了
and I need to lose some weight.
需要减减肥
Yeah, but I'd say it nicer than that.
是的 但我会说得更委婉
And I would also say...
我还会说
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Again.
再来一遍
...that you're at an age where carrying that weight
你这个体重在你这个年纪
can cause serious medical problems.
会引发很多疾病
I know, dude.
我又不是不知道
Deep breath, please.
请深呼吸
Ow.
拗
Is that tender?
很疼吗
I wouldn't say tender.
我不会用疼来形容
Ow! Stop it.
拗 住手
How long has that area been sensitive?
你这地方这样有多久了
I don't know; nobody ever touches those.
我不知道 从来没人摸过
Hmm, well, it's probably nothing,
可能没什么大碍
but just to be safe, we should do some follow-up tests.
但为了安全起见 还得做一些后续测验
What does that mean?
什么意思
Means I'd like to get some images,
意思是我要给你照个片子
see what's going on in there.
看看你那里是怎么回事
Make sure everything's okay.
确保你没什么事
No, everything's okay. I just wasn't ready.
没事啊 我刚才是没准备
Here, here, d-do it again.
来 你再来一遍
You got a bony finger.
你手指太骨感了
You'll be happy about that in a minute.
你等下会开心的
Look at this.
你们快来看
I posted my colon picture on Facebook.
我把我结肠的图放到脸书上了
I already got 30 likes.
已经有30个赞了
It's a good-looking picture.
画面太美我不敢看
You better not put that on ChristianMingle.Com.
你最好别放到基♥督♥徒交♥友♥网♥上去
There he is.
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表