剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and time of magic,
在这个神奇的国度 魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一位年青人肩负着
rests of shoulders on a young boy.
伟大王国的命运
His name...Merlin.
他就是...梅林
(Spelling)
(咒语)
(Spelling)
(咒语)
Merlin Season01EP03
《梅林》第一季第三集
Aren't you scared?
你不怕吗
Of What?
害怕什么
But you might catch whatever it is.
有可能被传染
I need cooperation.This is part of my job.
我需要搭把手 这是我的份内之事
Only a dead.There is nothing really to be scare of.
只是个死人而已 没有什么好怕的
What you were saying?
你刚才说什么
People mustn't see this. Cover it up.
不能让人看见 快盖上
Dad, This is your sandwich.
爸爸 你的三明治
What's in it?
里面是什么
It's smoked pigeon. But I'd say...
熏鸽肉 不过...
that's more smoke than pigeon.
不要指望有太多鸽肉
You're so good a girl to me.
真是我的乖女儿
I've done you watercress soup tonight.
我晚上给你做芥叶汤
Dont tell me
别告诉我
There is more water than cress.
里面没有芥叶菜只有汤水
See you later
再见
OK. Bye.
再见
Wot are you doing?
在做什么
weighting something.
运东西
Looks heavy
看起来挺沉
Something really...
没什么
Someone got you flowers
有人送花给你
Oh, no.
不是
Would you like one? a purple one.
想要一朵吗 紫色的
purple one suits you.
紫色很衬你
er, I am saying that red doesnt suit you.
我意思是 红色不适合你
Thanks. well, er...
谢谢
er, see you
回头见
Bye
再见
You look happy.
你看起来心情不错
I picked these for you.
我为您摘了些花
Oh, thats so sweet.
真是贴心
To cheer you up. I know you're not sleeping well.
让您心情好点 我知道您休息得不太好
You cheer me up.
因为你 我的心情才舒畅
Would you like me to put them in water for you?
我给您插到花瓶里吧
I've never seen anything like this before.
我以前从没见过这种情况
Some kind of plague?
是瘟疫吗
No. this could never from nature.
不是 这不会是源于自然
But who has this kind of power?
但谁有这种能力呢
You think its casued by magic?
你认为有人使魔法
Merlin!
梅林
I'm on my way. Sorry I'm late.
我正要出门 抱歉 我晚了
Dont worry. I'm getting used to it.
没什么 我快习惯了
Oh.er,Gwen, she gave it to me.
是格温 她给我的
Tell Gaius my father wants him.
给盖乌斯说我父王要见他
ok...
是
Gaius...
盖乌斯
I heard.
我听到了
Why not tell you himself?
他为什么不亲自告诉你
Because it is the way it is.
就应该这样
You are a servant
你只是一个下人
If he knew who i was..
如果他知道我的本事...
You'd be a dead servant.
那你就是个死人
right. get this covered up.
好了 把他盖起来
Im not YOUR servant.
我不是你的下人
No. You're my dogsbody. Come on, hurry up.
你是我的苦力 来吧 快点
Whats happened?
发生了什么事
I dont know, Sire, this is the Second case I've seen today.
我不知道 陛下 这已经是今天第二例了
Why not report it?
为什么不上报
I wanted to find the cause.
我想先找到原因
and you concluded?
那原因是什么
No hurry for conclusions. The scientific process is a long one.
还没找到 不要着急 求真的道路是漫长的
Wot are you concealing from me?
你想隐瞒什么
sire, i have seen nothing like it.
陛下 我以前从没见过这种情况
the victim are dying in 24 hours. it's spreading fast.
受害者一天内死亡 传播速度太快
so what is the cause?
那病因是什么
I think, should say the cause, those likely cause, is sorcerer.
以小人之见 病因是被施予了魔法
We have to find this.
我们要彻查
I will, father.
我会的 父亲
Increasing your process in the town.
加大兵力 全城搜索
Double the guards at all the gates. And learn the position you served.
所有城门守卫加强一倍 密切留意周围动静
Dad!
父王
We need Gaius to find the cure.
我们需要盖乌斯找出治愈方法
If he needs help, we'll give him.
如果他需要帮助 我们尽力配合
If Gaius is right, believe me, this city will be white dead.
如果盖乌斯是对的 整个城♥堡♥就完了
This is kind of magic that undermines the authorities,
此种魔法藐视王权
challenges what we have done.
挑战权威
If we can not control this plague
倘若我们控制不了这场灾难
people will turn to magic for kill.
子民将会依附魔法 大开杀戒
we have to find this sorcerer and quickly.
我们要尽快找出施法的人
yes father.
遵命 父王
Gaius, Gaius. He's still alive.
盖乌斯 他还活着
I think there's nothing we can do, I am afraid.
恐怕我们无能为力
We havn't tried!
我们都没试过
If we dont know the diease, how can we cure him?
如果连病因都不知道 怎么救得了他
with magic!
用魔法
Have a look. They are suspicious of everyone.
仔细想一想 每个人都是怀疑对象
this is not the time to be using magic.
现在能用魔法吗
science will lead us to the source of the disease.
科学会引导我们找到病因
what are you doing?
你在做什么
examining the contents of that man's stomach.
化验他胃里的成分
will that tell you who did it?
那会告知凶手吗
No. but maybe how its spread.
不能 但也许能知道传播的媒介
One thing i do know - this is magic of the darkest kind.
唯一肯定的是 这是最邪恶的魔法
why would someone use magic like that?
为什么会有人用这么恶毒的法术
Magic corrupts. Pepole use it for their own ends.
人们使用魔法 各为其意
But not all magic is bad. Iknow
但并非所有的魔法都邪恶啊
It's neither good nor bad. It's how you use it.
无所谓好坏 关键在于如何使用
Over there.
那边
Sorry,guys. we're searching every room.
抱歉 每个房♥间都要搜查
what for?
搜什么
the sorcerer.
魔法的源头
why would he be here?
那为何搜这里
Just doing my job.
只是例行公事
we've nothing to hide.
我们光明磊落
Go on, then, search.
随便搜
What are these books and papers?
这些是什么
My life's work, dedicated to science.
这是我毕生科学研究的心血
You are quite welcome to read through them if you wish.
请随便看
what's this room up here?
那是什么房♥间
It's mine.
是我的房♥间
what do you expect to find there?
您指望能发现什么
I'm looking for evidence suggesting use of enchantments.
我搜查使用魔法的证据
what have you done with the magic book I gave you?
我给你的魔法书放哪儿了
Merlin, come here.
梅林 过来
Look what I've found.
看看我都找到了什么
I found a place we can put things.
我发现一个贮藏物品的地方
It's called a cupboard.
就是所谓的橱柜
How long do you think before you find a cure?
找到治疗方法需要多久?
Depends on the interruptions I get.
这取决于我受打扰的程度
Of course. I'm sorry.
当然 抱歉
We are finished here.
这里搜查完毕
We have to hide that book.
我们得把那本书藏起来
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表