剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Well? I've searched everywhere.
怎样 我到处都找了
Merlin, it's not just me you're keeping waiting.
梅林 你耽误的不是我一个人的时间
How is it my fault!?
怎么还是我错了
The Queen can't just disappear.
王后不会无故消失
Well, where is she?
是吗 那人呢
That's what I sent you to find out!
我这不是派你找吗
Do you know how big this castle is?
你知道城♥堡♥有多大吗
Funnily enough, I do.
说来有趣 我知道
Then perhaps you should have a look.
那也许你该去找找
Merlin, is there anything you're actually capable of doing?
梅林 你到底能做好什么事
Putting up with you?
忍♥受你
Oh, well...
好吧
Guinevere. I'm sorry I'm late.
格温娜维尔 抱歉我迟到了
Late? Not at all.
迟到 完全没有
We've plenty of time.
我们多得是时间
Noble Knights of Camelot, countrymen, friends,
高贵的卡梅洛特骑士们 同胞们 朋友们
I welcome you to this meeting of the Round Table.
欢迎各位参加圆桌会议
For three long years,
三年来
we have been blessed with peace and prosperity.
我们幸运地享受着和平与繁荣
But now, it seems a shadow has been cast across our lands.
但如今 阴影笼罩了我们的国土
Sir Gwaine set off for Ismere some six weeks ago.
六周前 高汶爵士启程前往伊斯梅尔
With him went three score of our finest men.
同行的还有六十名最精锐的战士
There has been no word from them since.
但自此以后他们杳无音讯
Run!
快跑
At my request,
受我之命
Sir Elyan led a search party to the wastelands of the north.
伊兰爵士带了一支搜救队前往北方荒地
He found no trace of Gwaine or his men.
但没有找到高汶等人的踪迹
It is as if they have vanished from the face of the Earth.
他们就像是人间蒸发了
The last of the Camelot patrol?
卡梅洛特巡逻队的最后一人
How long before Arthur sends more?
还有多久亚瑟会再派人来
Calm yourself. There's nothing to worry about.
冷静 没什么好担心的
You're wrong, we're running out of time.
你错了 我们快没时间了
The prophecies do not lie. Arthur's bane is real.
预言从来不假 亚瑟的克星是真的
Once it is known to us, his end is nigh.
一旦为我们所知 他的死期就到了
So you keep saying, yet you cannot tell me what it is.
你一直这么说 却又说不出到底是什么
The Diamair will tell us.
狄亚迈尔会告诉我们
The Diamair is the key to all knowledge.
狄亚迈尔是一切知识的钥匙
Then where is this key?
那这把钥匙又在哪儿
It is here, beneath your feet.
就在这儿 你的脚下
For three months we've been searching and what have we found?
我们已经搜了整整三个月 找到什么了吗
Nothing.
没有
It is but a moment compared to
相对于它带来的永恒知识而言
the eternity of knowledge the key will bring.
这点时间不过是沧海一粟
If I find that you've lied to me...
如果我发现你骗我...
Patience is the stepping stone to wisdom, Morgana.
耐心是通往智慧的阶梯 茉嘉娜
You think I don't know that after all I've been through?
我受过那么多苦难 你以为我不懂吗
For two long years, I saw nothing but darkness.
长达两年时间里 我看到的只有黑暗
Patience and I are old friends.
我和耐心是故友
Lady Morgana, we really have to stop meeting like this.
茉嘉娜殿下 我们真不该总这样见面
You're not looking so pretty now, are you, Sir Knight?
你看上去不怎么好啊 骑士大人
It would appear not.
是不咋地
Arthur should know not to send his men so far north.
亚瑟就不该派人到这么远的北方来
Well, get on with it, then. Kill me. I will.
快动手吧 杀了我 当然
But first you're going to have to help me find something.
不过你要先帮我找样东西
We know Gwaine and his men crossed the pass, here, at Isulfor.
我们知道高汶一行人穿过了伊索夫的隘口
But beyond that, there was no trace.
但过去后就找不到了
The trail went cold.
无迹可寻
What of this story that the fortress of Ismere
据说有人再度占据了伊斯梅尔要塞
has been occupied once more?
传言是否属实
I heard many rumours, Sire.
我听到不少传闻 陛下
All of them had one name in common... Morgana.
全都提到了一个名字 茉嘉娜
Then we have no time to lose.
那我们必须抓紧时间
What if the rumours are true, Sire?
如果传言属实呢 陛下
You may be walking into a trap.
您可能会掉进陷阱
The Knights of Camelot do not abandon their own.
卡梅洛特骑士不会弃手足不顾
Morgana knows that. She'll be waiting for you.
茉嘉娜知道这一点 所以等您自投罗网
These men have fought for me, bled for me....
他们为我而战 为我流血
May I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
What if you were to take a different route?
如果你们走另一条道呢
Approach Ismere from the west.
从西进入伊斯梅尔
Through Annis' lands?
穿过安妮丝的地盘
It would certainly take Morgana by surprise.
这肯定能给茉嘉娜来个出其不意
Would Annis grant safe passage to so many armed men?
安妮丝会允许那么多全副武装的人通过吗
I believe she would, Sire.
我相信她会的 陛下
Dispatch a rider immediately. We'll follow at dawn.
立刻派一名骑手通告 我们天亮就出发
Remember, if we're to succeed,
记住 要想成功
no-one must know of our intentions.
我们的行动必须保密
Sorry...
对不起
It's fine, really. I'm the one who should apologise.
没关系 真的 该道歉的人是我
What for?
为什么
I keep getting you into trouble.
我总给你找麻烦
I'm used to it.
我都习惯了
Merlin!
梅林
You should hear him when he's really angry.
这还不是他脾气最臭的时候
Merlin!
梅林
Like now.
现在就是了
If you need help with anything,
如果你需要帮忙
let me know.
就告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Do you really think Gwaine and Percival could still be alive?
你真的相信高汶和柏西瓦尔还活着吗
I have to find out.
我必须查清楚
They're Knights of the Round Table. It's a bond we share.
他们都是圆桌骑士 我们的命运紧密相连
I understand.
我明白了
If it was you who'd disappeared, Merlin, I wouldn't bother.
要是失踪的是你 梅林 我才懒得找呢
Did you find the others? Every last one.
你找到其他人了吗 一个不落
Do they know what we're searching for?
他们知道我们要找什么吗
Some kind of key. The key to what?
某种钥匙 干什么用的钥匙
I don't know. But the men say Morgana's obsessed.
不知道 不过他们说茉嘉娜的心思全在这上
She won't rest until she finds it.
不找到她是不会罢休的
Let's hope we don't succeed, then.
那么但愿我们不会成功吧
The gorge marks the start of Annis' lands.
从那个峡谷开始就是安妮丝的领土了
It's prime ambush territory.
此地非常适合打埋伏
Take some men and follow the ridge line.
带些人到山脊上去
There's something you need to see.
您必须过来看看
Emrys...
艾米雷斯
Emrys...
艾米雷斯
Emrys...
艾米雷斯
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Who did this to your village?
谁糟蹋了你们村子
That it happened at all is all that matters.
唯一要紧的是 这一天终于到来了
I have been haunted by this moment for many years...
多年以来 这一刻反复出现在我的梦魇中
since long before you set foot on this Earth, Emrys,
在你出世很久以前 艾米雷斯
I have waited for its arrival with sorrow in my heart.
我就怀着满心哀愁 等待它的到来
For even as Camelot flowers,
尽管卡梅洛特如今欣欣向荣
so the seeds of her destruction are being sown.
但毁灭的种子已经悄然埋下
The prophets speak of Arthur's bane.
预言中提到了亚瑟的克星
You would do well to fear it,
你理应感到恐惧
for it stalks him like a ghost in the night.
因为它犹如暗夜的鬼魂步步逼近
Unless you act quickly, Emrys,
除非你马上行动 艾米雷斯
even you cannot alter
否则连你也无法更改
the never-ending circle of his...
他永无止境的
..Fate.
命运轮回
Is he alive?
他死了吗
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表