剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
第四季 第一集
《梅林-黑暗时刻 上》
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name...Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Halt!
停
Stay where you are.
不要动
Where are you headed?
你要去哪儿
The Seas of Meredor.
麦罗多海
What's in the cart?
车上装着什么
Lady Morgana...
茉嘉娜公主
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes. Thank you, sister.
很好 谢谢你 妹妹
But we must hurry.
我们要抓紧了
Night is nearly upon us and we still have far to go.
夜晚即将到来 我们还有很长的路要走
Sorry!
借过
What're you doing in my kitchen?
你来我厨房♥里干什么
The Prince's shirt...
拿王子的衬衫
Keep your dirty fingers off my food, d'you understand?
别用你的脏手碰食物 明白吗
You could try a bit of salt.
撒点盐试试
Arthur is going to kill me!
亚瑟肯定会杀了我的
Let's see.
我看看
You've faced far worse, Merlin.
你可是见过大世面的 梅林
He needs it for tonight.
他准备今晚穿的
I'm sure a man of your talents can think of something.
我想以你的能力肯定能有办法解决
Fordwin wamm!
[咒语]
You're dressed!
你穿衣服了
Yes, Merlin. I'm not an idiot.
是的 梅林 我又不是傻子
Are you sure about that?!
你确定吗
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
It's just that... Merlin!
只是你... 梅林
I'm trying to write a speech!
我正在写演讲稿
D'you want help? No.
你要我帮忙吗 不
You won't want this, then.
那你不想要这个了吧
I spent all night working on it.
我花了一晚上弄的
What do you think?
怎么样
It needs a polish.
需要润色
I'll add it to the list.
我这就加到日程表里
Merlin, there aren't many servants who get the chance
梅林 很少有仆人能有机会
to write a prince's speech.
帮王子写演讲稿
Obviously it would be too much for you to say "thank you".
你也不知道说句谢谢
The Isle of the Blessed.
神佑之岛
You know where we wish to go.
你知道我们要去哪儿
You've not eaten, sire?
您多少吃点吧 陛下
Sire?
陛下
It doesn't make any difference.
看起来还是老样子
I'm not sure it ever will,
很难说能好转
but at least it gives him peace.
但至少能让他平静下来
It's been a year since Morgana betrayed him.
自从茉嘉娜背叛他 已经过了一年
His heart is broken and his spirit is gone.
他的心碎了 精神也垮了
Are you joining us for the feast tonight?
今晚的宴会你来吗
I don't think so. I need to stay with the King.
不了 我要陪着国王
You're very good to him, Gwen.
你对他真好 格温
I don't do it for him. I do it for Arthur.
我不是为了他 而是为了亚瑟
The reports are true, sire.
消息属实 殿下
We caught up with Morgana on the plains of Denaria.
我们在迪纳利平原追上了茉嘉娜
Was she alone?
她一个人吗
There was someone else.
还有一个人
Morgause? I couldn't be sure.
摩格斯 我不确定
Where was Morgana heading? The Seas of Meredor.
茉嘉娜要去哪儿 麦罗多海
The Isle of the Blessed.
神佑之岛
I will send out patrols at first light.
我会让巡逻队在黎明出发
Thank you, Agravaine.
谢谢你 阿古温
Sire... You should know, her powers have grown.
殿下 您要知道 她的力量有所增强
Sir Bertrand and Sir Montague are both dead.
波特兰爵士和蒙塔古爵士都牺牲了
Keep me informed of any developments.
随时向我报告最新消息
For months, nothing. Why now?
消失了几个月 现在要干嘛
We knew she couldn't stay hidden forever.
她不可能躲一辈子
Today, tomorrow, does it matter?
今天 明天 都一样
We mustn't live in fear, Arthur.
我们不能活在恐惧中 亚瑟
Camelot is strong.
卡梅洛特坚不可摧
If Morgana were to act,
如果茉嘉娜有什么动作
we'd be ready for her.
我们能应付无虞
You're right, of course.
你说的没错
I don't know how I'd've got through
没有你 我真不知道
these last months without you.
怎么熬过这几个月
Thank you, uncle.
谢谢你 舅舅
I made a promise to your mother.
我向你母亲起过誓
I'll always be there for you.
我会永远支持你
Samhain...
萨温节
it is the time of year
是一年中
when we feel closest to the spirits of our ancestors.
我们与祖先的灵魂最接近的时刻
It is a time to remember those we have lost,
此时此刻 我们哀悼亡者
and to celebrate their passing.
缅怀逝去的亲人
Samhain is almost upon us.
萨温节即将来临
We must hurry.
我们要快点了
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Sister...
妹妹
...remember what I've told you.
记住我跟你说过的话
It is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
What you are about to do will affect everyone,
此番举动会影响所有人
even you.
包括你
But most importantly,
但最重要的是
it will bring our enemies to their knees.
能让我们的敌人缴械投降
You must be strong and remember that.
你一定要坚强 牢记我的话
Do not be scared.
别怕
I am not long for this world.
我不久于人世
There is nothing left for me here now.
没有什么可留恋的
Please, sister...
拜托了 妹妹
...let my parting be my final gift to you.
把我的离去当做送你的最后一件礼物
To the King!
敬国王
Eala leofu sweoster, paem gastum befaeste ic pe.
[咒语]
Alys pa peoster pe inne onwunap.
[咒语]
Ongunne dwolma!
[咒语]
The King!
敬国王
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
Who are you?
你是谁
I am The Cailleach, the gatekeeper to the Spirit World.
我是灵界的守门人老妪
You have torn the veil between the worlds.
你打破了两界之间的隔膜
The Dorocha.
是暗灵
They are the voices of the dead, my child,
他们是亡者之音 孩子
and like the dead they are numberless.
且如同亡者 他们不计其数
You are right to be afraid, Morgana.
你确实该害怕 茉嘉娜
Your enemies will rue this day and all the destruction it brings.
此番事端以及灾难都将成为你敌人的恶梦
But you must beware...
但你要注意
tearing the veil between the worlds has created a new world...
打破两界间的隔膜 就创造了一个新的世界
and you will not walk through it alone.
而你也不会独占鳌头
The one they call Emrys will walk in your shadow.
一个叫艾米雷斯的人会来干涉你
He is your destiny...
他是你的宿命
...and he is your doom.
也是你的劫数
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never felt anyone so cold before.
我从没见过身体这么冰的人
Will he be all right?
他不会有事吧
I'll need hawthorn to improve the blood flow...
我要用山楂来提高他的血流量
and blankets, lots of blankets.
还有毯子 多拿几张
When she spoke, her voice,
她说话的时候 她的声音
it was as though it came from the depths of the Earth.
就像是来自地下深处一样
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表