剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
The Druid would see your father's kingdom destroyed.
德鲁伊人也许能摧毁你父王的王国
I had no idea you were such an authority on Druids.
我不知道原来你对德鲁伊人这么有研究
Morgana is right. Double you efforts.
茉嘉娜说得对 加倍搜索
Yes,father.
是 父王
Keep searching unitil you find him.
直到搜到他为止
He's burning up.
他在发烧
How long has he been like this?
他这样多久了
Since early this morning.
从早上开始
I think his wound may be infected.
我认为他伤口感染了
We need Gaius before it gets any worse.
在事情变得更糟之前 我们需要盖乌斯帮忙
We can't involve Gaius. It's too dangerous.
不能把盖乌斯也扯进来 太危险了
If he finds out, he'll execute me himself.
如果他知道 他自己就会杀了我
We need to get him out of Camelot,
我们要把他送出卡梅洛特城
and we can't while he's sick.
他这么病着的时候 我们不行
We need a physician.
我们需要医师
I'll treat him.
我来治他
Do you know how to treat an infected wound?
你知道怎么治愈感染的伤口
Not exactly, but I'm a fast learner.
不知道 但我学的很快
Arthur! To what do I owe this pleasure?
亚瑟 什么风把你吹来了
It's not a social call. I'm looking for the Druid boy.
不是来拜访的 我来搜寻德鲁伊男孩
I'm afraid I'm going to have to search your chambers.
恐怕我要搜寻你的房♥间
You're not searching my chambers.
你不能搜我的房♥间
Dont take it personally.
不要认为是针对你的
I have to search the entire castle.
我要搜遍整个城♥堡♥
It will only take a few minutes.
只花几分钟而已
I'm not having you mess up my things.
我不会让你把东西搞得一团糟的
I'm not interested in your things,
我对你的东西没兴趣
I'm just looking for any evidence that the Druid boy's in the castle.
我只是在找德鲁伊男孩在城♥堡♥的蛛丝马迹
Perhaps he's hiding in your chambers.
也许他就藏在你的房♥间里
They're such a mess, you'd never know.
你那里那么乱 谁知道呢
It's hardly my fault I have such a lazy idiot for a servant.
有个懒惰白♥痴♥的侍从 是我的错吗
(Incantation)
(咒语)
If you can't even find your own servant how can you find the boy?
连自己的侍从都找不到 怎能找到那男孩
I'm touched by your confidence.
真是自信啊
You know my abilities, and I'd love to talk.
你知道我的能力 我也想谈谈
But the sooner we get started,
但我们越早搜索
the sooner we'll be finished.
就会越早结束
(Incantation)
(咒语)
Well, I'll save you the trouble.
我帮你这个忙
Trust me, if I could find him, I would.
相信我 我已经尽力了
The Druid boy's hiding behing the screen.
德鲁伊男孩就藏在幕布的后面
I'm sure your father would love to know you wasted your time
我确定你父王一定很高兴得知
by rifling through my things.
你浪费时间把东西弄得一团糟
Go on.
继续
So you can have the satisfaction of making me look a fool?
所以把我变成傻瓜你就开心了
You don't need any help looking like a fool.
你本来就像个傻瓜
What are you waiting for?
还等什么
Take a look.
去看看吧
Why don't you go back to brushing your hair,
你干嘛不去弄弄头发
or whatever it is that you do all day?
你不是每天就干这事了吧
Bye, Arthur.
再见 亚瑟
Good luck with the search!
祝你早日找到男孩
Bites, bruises, burns, wounds...
咬伤 擦伤 烧伤 损伤
infections...
感染
Ah, there you are. I need you to pick some heather for me.
你在这啊 我需要你去摘些石南花
Can I do it later? I was just going out.
我能不能过会再去 我正要出门
Who's had this book out?
谁把书拿出来了
It was me. I was doing some reading.
是我 我刚才在看
Oh? I'd given up hoping you might take more of an interest in my work.
是吗 我已经不期望你对我的工作感兴趣了
No. It's fascinating.
不 很吸引人
Merlin, you are riddle wrapped inside a mystery.
梅林 你还真是个谜
That's me. I was getting some cleaning supplies.
这就是我 我拿了些清洁物品
Arthur's been complaining about the state of his chambers.
亚瑟抱怨他房♥里一团糟
I think Arthur's chambers can wait.
我认为亚瑟的房♥间可以再等等
We're not missing the chance to begin your education.
我们可不要错了你受教育的良机
Really. I should go.
真的 我必须要走了
Sit.
坐下
We'll start with some basic anatomy...
我们从基本骨骸开始
What took you so long?
怎么那么久
Sorry.
抱歉
Once Gaius gets takling about anatomy,
盖乌斯一旦开始讲起骨骸
there's no stopping him.
就停不下来
Sure you know what you're doing?
你确定知道自己在做什么
I'm doing my best.
我在尽力
I'll get you some more water.
我给你拿点水
Thank you, Emrys.
谢谢 艾米雷斯
Emrys? Why do you call me that?
艾米雷斯 你为什么那么叫我
Among my people, that is your name.
在我们的族人中 那就是你的名字
You know who I am. How?
你知道我是谁 怎么知道的
Speak to me.
跟我说
I don't know if he can't speak or...
我不知道他能否讲话
he's just too scared to.
他是受到惊吓了
Hello?
在吗
Do you have to do that?
一定要这么做吗
You scared the life out of me.
你把我的魂都吓出来了
The young warlock.
那个小魔法师
No doubt you're here about the Druid boy.
不奇怪你会为德鲁伊男孩来这里
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Like you, I hear him speak.
像你一样 我能听到他讲话
Why does he call me Emrys?
他为什么叫我艾米雷斯
Because that is your name.
因为那是你的名字
I'm pretty sure my name's Merlin, always has been.
我很确定我叫梅林 一直如此
You have many names.
你有很多名字
Do I?
是吗
How dose the boy know who I am?
那孩子怎么知道我是谁
I've never even met any Druids.
我从没见过什么德鲁伊人
There is much written about you that you have yet to read.
你还有很多不知道的事
You should not protect this boy.
你不能保护这个孩子
Why?
为什么
He has the magic. He's just like me.
他会魔法 像我一样
You and the boy are as different as day and night.
你和男孩就像昼夜一样差异甚大
What do you mean?
什么意思
Hear my words, Merlin.
梅林 按我说的做
Why should I not protect him?
我为什么不能保护他
Let me care for him for while.
让我来照顾他吧
You need to sleep.
你需要睡会
You'll make yourself sick if you go on like this.
如果一直这样 你会累倒的
His fever's getting worse.
他发烧越来越严重了
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
What?
什么
He said my name.
他叫我的名字
Did he? I didn't hear anything.
他叫了吗 我什么也没听到
It's Merlin.
我是梅林
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's getting weaker.
越来越虚弱
What you did yesterday hasn't worked.
你昨天试的没效果
We have to ask Gaius for help.
你需要向盖乌斯求助
After all you've done, you can't give up now.
已经努力了那么久 不能这么放弃
Please!
拜托
If he doesn't receive treatment, he'll die.
如果他再不接受治疗 会死的
Ok.
好吧
The search for this Druid boy is becoming a real nuisance.
搜寻德鲁伊男孩真是闹得满城风雨的
With all the extra security around the castle,
城♥堡♥附近增加许多安全检查
it's taking me twice as long to do my round.
现在出去趟要花费我双倍时间
Is that everything?
就这些吗
Morgana's hiding the Druid boy in her chambers.
茉嘉娜把孩子藏在房♥间里
When you say that Morgana's hiding the Druid boy,
你说茉嘉娜藏着孩子的时候
I take it you're helping her?
我会当你是帮凶
Sort of.
就算是
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表