剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You promised you wouldn't get involved.
你答应过我 不掺和这事的
I know. I'm sorry. I had no choice.
我知道 抱歉 我没有选择
Every guard in Camelot is searching for this boy,
城里每个侍卫都在找这孩子
and you're harbouring him under their very noses.
你们居然把他藏在他们眼皮子底下
Can't you see how dangerous that is?
你们知不知道这有多危险
What were you thinking of?
你们在想什么
Was I suposed to hand him over?
我该把他交出去吗
You think you can save this boy?
你认为你能救这孩子
Who's going to save you?
谁来救你
You're saying it's wrong to harbour a young magician?
你是说掩藏一个魔法师是错的吗
The difference is, Merlin,
梅林 区别在于
that your magic is still secret,
你会魔法仍是个秘密
although it's wonder how considering how careless you are.
尽管你体贴周到 但有时粗心大意
The boy's stick. He's really sick.
孩子病了 病得很严重
I've tried to treat him.
我试着给他治疗
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
So now you want me to risk my neck, too?
所以你现在想让我冒险
I wish the boy no harm, but it's too dangerous.
我希望这孩子没什么威胁 但太危险
If you don't, we may as well hand him over,
如果你不救他 我们或许也会把他交出去
cos he'll die anyway.
他不管怎么说 也是一死
You didn't turn your back on me.
你没有置我于不顾
Please don't turn your back on him.
也请你不要对他置之不理
I will treat the boy, but as soon as he's well,
我会为孩子治疗 但他一旦有所好转
get him out of Camelot.
避免任何人被抓
And woe betide anyone caught helping him.
一定要把他送出城
Well, one thing we know for certain.
我们可以确定一件事
What's that?
什么事
You're no physician.
你不是个医师
Halt there.
停下
The guards are searching everyone leaving the town.
守卫对每个出城的人都要搜查
There is another way out.
还有一条出去的路
There's a secret door in the armoury.
在兵器库有个密道
It leads to the lower town.
直通下城区
I will take the boy that way.
我带那孩子走那条路
No. It's too dangerous.
不行 那太危险了
I'll do it.
我来办
I'm good with secret doors and things.
走密道我在行
If you are caught, Uther will execute you.
一旦你被抓 乌瑟会杀了你
The boy's my responsibility.
我有责任照顾那孩子
I'll smuggle him out of the castle.
我会偷偷带他出城♥堡♥
You'll need a key for the door.
你需要密道的钥匙
Who has it?
谁有
Arthur.
亚瑟
Spell.
(咒语)
Is there any bread? What was that?
有没有面包 那是什么
What?
什么
There was a sound.
有声音
Was there?
有吗
What is that?
到底什么鬼东西
Can't you hear it?
你听不到吗
I can't hear anything.
我什么也没听到
Are you deaf?
你聋了吗
It's like a jangling sound.
就像叮铃当啷的声音
There!
那边
What?
什么
I thought I saw something.
我好像看到有什么东西
What was that?
那又是什么
What's wrong?
怎么了
A different sound, like a splash.
另外一种声音 像水溅起来
Bread?
面包
It'll have to do.
必须这么做
I fear I've put you in danger
我很害怕 没有询问过你的感受
without asking how you feel about it.
就让你置身危险之中
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how it feels to face the threat of execution.
我知道面临死刑的威胁是什么感受
I won't sent anyone.
我不想任何人有这种感受
It's Merlin.
我是梅林
We're going to get you out of Camelot.
我们会把你带出卡梅洛特
I won't let anything bad happened to you.
我不会让你出事的
I promise.
我保证
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Did you get the keys?
你拿到钥匙了吗
Yeah.
拿到了
The door is behind the shield at the far end of the armoury.
密道的门在兵器库深处一块盾牌的后面
I'll pack you some food and water for the journey.
我给你们准备一些食物和水在路上用
Be careful.
小心
I hope they're OK.
希望他们一切顺利
Morgana really cares about the boy.
茉嘉娜真是很在乎那个男孩
I've never seen her this way with anyone.
从没见她这么关心过任何人
I'm sure she just wants to protect him.
我想她只是想保护他
A servant saw something entering.
有个女仆看到有什么人进去了
They had a boy with them.
那个孩子和他们在一起
Sound the warning bell.
敲响安全警钟
They're coming.
他们来了
There's enough food for three days.
这里有3天的干粮
Your house is fed and watered.
你的房♥子已经被围得水泄不通了
I'll take you to it.
我会把你们带到那的
No point in us all risking it.
我必须得冒险下
What about you?
你想怎么样
I'll take my chances.
我想试试看
Morgana...
茉嘉娜...
I couldn't live with myself
如果你们有个三长两短
if anything happened to either of you.
我没法原谅自己
We must go.
我们必须走
Goodbye, Emrys.
再见 艾米雷斯
Fan out.
呈扇形散开
Halt, or I'll run you through.
给我站住 不然我可不会手下留情
Show youfself.
转过来
Let him go. I beg you. He's just a child.
放他走吧 我求你了 他只是个孩子
Restrain them.
抓住他们
All this time, you've been hiding the boy in my own palace.
这几天 你竟然一直把他藏在我的宫殿
How could you betray me like this?
你怎么背叛我做这样的事
I would not see him executed.
我不能眼睁睁看着他被处死
I've treated you like a daughter.
我把你视作女儿
Is this how you repay me?
这就是你所谓的报恩
I did what I thought was right.
我没做错
To conspire with my enemise against me?
与敌人协力对抗我 你还有理
how can this child be your enemy?
你怎么能这么对待敌人
He's just a boy.
他只是个孩子
He is a Druid.
他是德鲁伊教团员
Is that such a crime?
这也算是犯罪
His kind would see me dead and his kingdom returned
他会致我与死地 他的王国也会归来
And you would help them.
而你还帮助他
Then punish me... but spare the boy.
那就惩罚我吧 放了那孩子
I beg you.
我求你了
Make arrangements for the boy
准备明天
To be executed tomorrow morning.
行刑
No! Please. He's done nothing.
不要 求你了 他没做任何事
Let this be a lesson to you.
你就以此为教训吧
You dont have to do this.
你没必要这么做
Do you hear me? I want him executed at dawn.
你听到没 我要你天亮就处决了他
Yes, father.
是 父王
What have these people done to you?
这些人到底对你做了什么
Why are you so full of hate?
你为何满心怨恨
Enough! I will not hear another word!
够了 你说什么话我都不听
Do not speak to me until you are ready to apologise.
在你没准备道歉之前
do not speak to me
别想和我说话
I promised I wouldn't let anything bad happen.
我保证不会让悲剧发生
You can't blame yourself,you've tried your best.
你已经尽力了
It's not enough.
但我做的不够
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表