剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
maybe as many as 40.
大概有四十
We should get some rest.
我们要睡会儿
It's going to be a long day tomorrow.
明天还有很多事要做
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you didn't have to come.
你不必非要来的
Get some sleep.
睡会儿吧
If you're hiding anything from me...
如果你们胆敢私藏粮食
Kanen!
卡南
Please...
求求您
We have to eat...
我们也要吃饭
And re-sow the fields for next year.
明年还要播种
We only kept the bar minimum.
我们留下的只是必备的粮食
Everything else you can take.
其他的你们随便拿
That sounds fair.
听起来很公平
No!No!
不要 不要
Kill them!
杀了他们
Ahatian.
(咒语)
Bring back memories when I used to beat you?
想起我以前揍你的日子没
That never happened.
少扯了
You'll pay for this...
你们将为此付出代价
with your lives, all of you!
生命的代价
You're still up to the magic tricks again.
你还是热衷那些魔法把戏吗
I thought I told you we didn't want your kind round here.
我好像告诉过你 不欢迎你这种人
I missed you too, Will.
我也想你 威尔
It's good to see you again.
再见到你真高兴
How have you been?
过的怎么样
I hear you're skivvying for some prince.
我听说你在给什么王子殿下当使唤佣人
No, I wouldn't say I'm skivvy.
不 我不觉得我是佣人
Merlin! Gather the villagers,
梅林 集♥合♥村民
I need to talk to them.
我有话和他们说
Yeah, in a minute, I'm just talking...
好的 马上 我只是
Now, Merlin. There isn't much time.
现在 梅林 没时间了
Yes, sire.
好的 殿下
I know Kanen's kind.
我了解卡南这种人
He'll be back,
他会回来的
and when he is...
当他回来
we must be ready for him.
我们必须做好准备
First of all, we have to prepare...
首先 我们要准备
Am I the only one wondering who the hell this is?
只有我在想你到底是谁
I'm Prince Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡梅洛特的亚瑟王子
And I'm Prince William of Ealdor.
那我还是埃尔多的威廉王子呢
Keep quiet, he's here to help us.
闭嘴 他是来帮助我们的
He's made things worse.
他只会越帮越忙
Kanen will be back, looking for revenge.
卡南会回来复仇的
You've just signed our death warrant.
你是要逼死我们
He saved Matthew's life.
他救了马修的命
It's all right, Hunith,
没关系 赫妮
this is his willage.
这是他的村子
What would you have us do?
你想怎么办
We can't fight against kanen,
我们不可能和卡南作战
he has too many men.
他们兵强马壮
What's the alternative?
那怎么办
We give him what he want.
只能任他予取予求
Then what?
之后呢
Those of you who don't starve of death
侥幸没有饿死的人
will face him again next harvest
明年丰收期继续满足他
and the harvest after that.
年复一年 永无休止
We manage, we'll survive.
会有办法的 会活下去的
How?
怎么活下去
The only way he can be stopped is if you to stand up to him.
唯一能让他住手的方法就是反抗
No, you just want the honour and glory of battle.
不 你只是想得到战争的荣耀
That's what drives men like you.
这才是你的动力
If you want fight,
如果真要打仗
then risk the lives of you own people.
叫你的人来送死
Not ours.
而不是我们
Will.
威尔
I'll follow you. If I'm to die,
我愿意跟随你 即使会死
then I want to go out fighting.
我也要站出来反抗
That goes for me, too.
我也是
You can count me in. Me too.
算上我 我也是
You can count me in!
算上我
He knows what he's doing.
他知道自己在做什么
You've got to trust him.
你要相信他
Look...
听着
when I first met Arthur,
我刚见到亚瑟时
I was exactly like you. I hated him.
跟你的反应一模一样 我讨厌他
I thought he was pompous and arrogant.
我觉得他骄傲又自负
Nothing's changed there.
看来是本性难移
But in time I came to respect him,
但是后来 我越来越尊敬他
for what he stand for, what he does.
他有自己的使命
I know what he stands for.
我知道他的使命
Princes, kings, all men like him.
王子 国王 深受人♥民♥崇敬
Will...
威尔
don't bring what happened to your father into this.
别把你父亲的事情牵扯进来
I'm not.
我没有
Why are you defending him so much?
你干吗这么维护他
You're just his servant.
你不过是他的仆人
He's also my friend.
他还是我的朋友
Friends don't lord it over one another.
朋友才不会互相欺凌
He isn't like that.
他不是那种人
Really?
真的吗
Wait until the fighting begins
那就等到战斗开始
and see who he sends in to die first.
看看谁先被他害死吧
I guarantee you it won't be him.
我保证死的不会是他
I trust Arthur with my life.
我用生命相信亚瑟
Is that so?
真的吗
So he knows your secret, then?
那么他知道你的秘密
Face it, Merlin, you're living a lie,
别逃避了 梅林 你在骗自己
just like you were here.
就像你在这儿时一样
You're Arthur's servant, nothing more.
你只是亚瑟的仆人 仆人而已
Otherwise you'd tell him the truth.
否则你会告诉他的
Have you always slept on the floor?
你经常在地板上睡觉吗
Yeah.
是的
The bed I've got in Camelot's luxury by comparison.
相比之下我在卡梅洛特的床豪华多了
It must have been hard.
那一定很艰苦
Like rock.
像岩石
I didn't mean the ground, I meant...
我不是说地面 我是说
for you, it must been difficult.
你 你以前过的很苦
Not really,
还好
I didn't know any different.
我看不出有什么不同
Life's simple out here.
这里的生活很简单
You eat what you grow and everyone pitches in together.
种什么吃什么 一起煮大锅饭
As long as you've food on the table
头有屋顶遮风避雨
and a roof over your head, you're happy.
手有食物果腹充饥 你就会快乐
Sounds...
听起来
nice.
不错
You'd hate it.
你讨厌这地方
No doubt.
没错
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
Things just...
世事
changed.
变迁
How?
怎么
Come on, stop pretending to be interesting, tell me.
快点 别假装这里很有趣 告诉我
I just didn't fit in anymore.
我只是觉得不再适合这里
I wanted to find somewhere that I did.
我想去寻找适合我的地方
Had any luck.
找到了吗
I'm not sure yet.
还不确定
We'll start training the men tomorrow.
明天我们就开始训练
It's gonna be a long day.
那将是漫长的一天
Get the candle.
灭了烛火
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表