剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Dont you worry about keeping watch, Merlin!
不用担心站岗的事了 梅林
You just make yourself comfortable.
你舒舒服服地睡吧
And stop smacking your lips. It's annoying.
别再咂嘴了 很烦人
I'm thirsty.
我口渴
We're all thirsty, Merlin.
大家都很渴 梅林
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Show yourself, before I run you through.
自己出来 别等我来找到你
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is... My name is...
我叫...我叫...
Speak up!
大声点
My name is Evan, my lord.
我叫艾文 殿下
I see you think you can help yourself to our grain reserves?
你在谷仓里面拿食物倒是很自在啊
My father has ordered that looters be executed.
我父亲下令偷窃是要处以极刑的
Please, my lord. I do not steal for myself.
求您了 殿下 我不是为了自己
I have three children. They have not eaten for two days. They are hungry
我有三个孩子 都已经饿了两天了
It is the same for everyone.
每个人都一样
I know that it is wrong to steal.
我知道偷东西是不对的
I could not bear to see them starve.
但是我不能眼睁睁看着他们挨饿
And could you bear for your children to see you be executed?
那你就能让孩子们看着你被处刑?
Then you should go home.
所以你应该回家
If you are caught stealing again,
如果下次被发现了
I will not spare you.
不会放过你
Yes, my lord. Thank you.
殿下 多谢
Wait.
等下
Use it sparingly.
算计着用
It might be the last food you
你全家还要靠它
and your family get for some time.
维持生活好一段时间
You have shown yourself to be merciful and kind,
你显示了自己的仁慈之心
my lord.
殿下
This will bring its own reward.
此举会有回报
Stop him! Come back here!
拦住他! 回来!
Stop that man!
拦住那个人
He's been looting.
他偷东西
I never knew water could taste so good.
我从来不知道水也可以如此美味
My throat was so dry,
我嗓子之前干♥死♥了
I thought I couldn't be able to talk.
干到都没法儿说话
At least some good would have come from the drought, then!
终于 干旱的情况有所缓解
More?
还要吗
The sand has disappeared and water returned to the well.
沙子消失 水又重现井中
It doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
I suppose you have some explanation for this, Merlin?
我想你肯定对此有些解释 梅林
Let's hear it.
说吧
Anhora said you would be tested.
安赫拉说你会接受考验
And last night, in the grain store,
昨晚 在粮仓
you let that villager go.
你放走了那个村民
He said,
他说
it would bring its own reward.
好心会有好报的
He was merely grateful, and so he should have been.
那是感激 他也理应如此
Maybe that was your first test?
也许那是你的第一个考验呢
You passed it, so the curse has begun to lift.
你通过了 所以诅咒开始消失
Perhaps THIS is your reward?
而这 就是你的回报
I know you don't have to listen to me.
我知道 我人微言轻
I'm glad we agree on something.
这点我同意
If you're tested again,
如果你再次受到考验
you have a chance to end the suffering.
你就有机会结束这场灾难
I know you want that more than anything.
我知道这是你最大的愿望
perhaps we should seek Anhora out.
也许我们该把安赫拉找出来
I cannot negotiate with sorcerers.
我不能与魔法师谈判
My father wouldn't hear of it.
父亲绝对不能忍♥受的
Then it's probably best you don't tell him.
所以最好别告诉他
I must go check on the guard.
我必须去检查一下守卫
See if you can find me some food.
看看能不能找到些食物
Find some food!
找些食物
Swelt deor.
(咒语)
Who are they?
他们是谁
They have come from the outlying villages
他们来自远乡僻壤
in search of food.
来此寻找食物
We don't have enough rations
可我们都没有
to feed the people who are already here.
足够的口粮来供给本地居民
You shouldn't blame yourself.
你无须责怪自己
I'm sure you're doing everything you can.
我知道你已经尽力了
It is not enough.
但还不够
Did you manage to find any food?
你找到食物了吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿弄到的
I was able to smuggle it out of the palace kitchens.
从宫廷厨房♥偷运出来的
Share it out amongst the children and the old peopls.
分发给孩子和老人
Make it go as far as you can.
尽量照顾到大家
I have lost my appetite.
我没胃口
You have to eat something.
但你必须吃点东西
I can't.
吃不下
Not while my people are starving.
至少在我的臣民挨饿的时候不行
Do you really believe I am responsible for the curse?
你真觉得是我引起这场诅咒的吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
We're going to the forest first thing in the morning.
明天一早我们就去森林
Maybe we can pick up Anhora's trail.
也许能找到安赫拉的踪迹
Whatever it takes.
不计代价
OK, but you have to eat.
没问题 但你得先吃点
You won't be able to help anyone
如果你虚弱不堪 过不了考验
if you're too weak to pass the test.
那也就没法拯救子民们
What kind of meat is this?
这是什么肉
It has a very strange texture.
口感真怪
It's pork.
是猪肉
This isn't pork.
是猪肉才怪
It's far too stringy. What is it?
咬都咬不动 到底是什么
It's...
是...
It's rat, isn't it?
老鼠 对不对
Try not to think about it.
闭上眼睛吞下去就行了
Look at me.
看着我
I'm being rude.
我真是无礼
Here I am,
当着你的面
stuffing my face with this delicious stew
对着美味佳肴大快朵颐
when you're hungry, too.
而你却还在挨饿
Come on.
来
Take a seat.
请上座
Eat!
请吧
It's actually pretty tasty.
其实味道还是很不错的
Well, I'm glad you like it,
真高兴你喜欢
because...
因为...
there's plenty more.
还有很多呢
Enter.
请进
Morgana?
茉嘉娜
I hate to ask,
我本不想开口的
but I was wondering if you had anything to eat...
你还有多余的食物吗...
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for.
我不知道到底要找什么
You're looing for footprints or broken branches.
脚印 或者断裂的树枝
Anything that would indicate someone passed that...
任何看上去有人经过的印记
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin! He's here!
梅林 他在这儿
Arthur?
亚瑟
You?
是你
You're a thief!
你这个小偷
Wasn't that obvious
你抓到我偷粮时
when you caught me stealing your grain?
这已经显而易见了吧
Fortunately, I have more important things to deal with...
算你走运 我还有要紧事要做
You didn't believe my story about my children, did you?
你其实不相信我说过孩子的事吧
What kind of a man
你是什么人
lies about starving children to save his own skin?
为了自己拿孩子们做幌子
Your people starve
你的臣民会挨饿
because you let thieves steal their grain.
全是因为你让小偷偷了他们的口粮
That is why they doubt you.
所以他们不信任你
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表