剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and time of magic,
在这个神奇的国度 魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom rests of shoulders on a young boy.
一位年青人肩负着伟大王国的命运
His name...Merlin.
他就是...梅林
Do you have my supplies ready?
我要的东西准备好了吗
We must leave the city without delay.
我们必须即刻启程
Everything you asked for - it's all here.
你要的都在这里
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Seize him!
抓住他
Stop there!
站住
(Incantation)
(咒语)
(Incantation)
(咒语)
Run! Run, run!
快跑 跑
Help!
救命
Help me!
救救我
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你
You have to help me.
请帮帮我
Help me.
救命
Search in there. Take the other side.
搜那边
You, did you see a boy run in here?
你 看到一个男孩来这了吗
They're searching for me.
他们在抓我
Why are they after you?
为什么抓你
They're going to kill me.
他们要杀我
Guards!
来人
In here.
这边
This way.
这里
Run. Run!
跑过来 快跑
Hey. There he is!
他在那儿
Alert the rest of the guards!
警告其他侍卫
In there.
在里面
Quick, down there. We've got'im.
快 那里 我们要抓住他
Have you forgotten how to knock, Merlin?
梅林 你忘了怎么敲门吗
The guards are after him.
侍卫在找他
I didnt know what to do.
我不知道怎么做
My lady?
公主殿下
My lady?
公主殿下
In there.
去里面
Sorry to disturb you, My lady.
抱歉惊扰您 公主殿下
We're searching for a young Druid boy.
我们在找一个德鲁伊男孩
We believe he came this way.
我们认为他来这里了
I haven't seen anyone.
我什么人都没看到
It's just me and my maid.
这里只有我和我的侍女
Best keep the door locked until we find him.
我们找到他之前 您最好把门锁上
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
The Druid was only in Camelot to collect supplies.
德鲁伊人只是到城里取些生活用品
He meant no harm.
他无意伤害任何人
Is it necessary to execute him?
一定要将他正♥法♥吗
Ansolutely necessary.
完全有必要
Those who use magic cannot be tolerated.
不容任何人用魔法
The Druids are a peaceful people.
德鲁伊人是和平的族人
Give the chance, they would return magic to the kingdom.
一旦有机会 他们会把魔法重带回王国
They preach peace, but conspire against me.
他们宣传和平 但却阴谋反叛
We cannot appear weak.
我们不能示弱
Showing mercy can be a sign of strength.
怜悯是强大的一种标志
Our enemies will not see it that way.
敌人可不这么想
We have a responsibility to protect this kingdom.
我们有责任保护王国
Executing the Druid will send out a clear message.
正♥法♥德鲁伊人可以清楚表达这个信息
Find the boy.
找到男孩
Search every inch of the city.
搜查城里每个角落
People of Camelot,
卡梅洛特城的子民
the man before you is guilty of using enchantments and magic.
眼前此人使用巫术和魔法
Under our law, the sentence for this crime is death.
依律 判处死刑
We're still searching for his accomplice.
我们仍在搜寻他的同谋
Anyone found harbouring the boy is guilty of conspiracy,
窝藏男孩一经发现
and will be executed as a traitor.
一律按叛国罪论处
Let this serve as a warning to your people.
你们要以此为鉴
You have let your fear of magic turn to hate.
你把对魔法的恐惧变成了憎恨
I pity you.
我可怜你
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
No!
不要
Do you know much about the Druids?
你对德鲁伊人了解吗
Very little. They're very secretive people.
了解不多 他们很神秘
Especially now they're being hunted by Uther.
尤其是现在乌瑟王到处抓他们
Merlin, please tell me you haven't got yourself mixed up in this.
梅林 请告诉我 你与此无关
Me? No. Mixed up in what?
我 不 跟什么有关
For someone with such a big secret,
尤其是窝藏要犯
you are a terrible liar.
你可真不会撒谎
Well, I haven't done anything.
我可什么都没做
Merlin...
梅林
I heard the boy calling out.
我听到男孩求救
He was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear him...
我看不到他 但能听到他
like he was inside my mind.
他就像在我脑子中一样
Yes, I've heard of this ability.
我是听说过这种能力
The Druids look for children with such gifts to serve as apprentices.
德鲁伊人寻找有这种天赋的人做接♥班♥人
While they're searching for this boy, you must be especially careful
他们找这孩子时 你要特别小心
otherwise it will be your head on the chopping block.
不然在断头台上的人就是你了
I'm always careful. You know me.
我一直都很小心 你知道的
Yes, Merlin, unfortunately I do.
是的 梅林 很不幸我都知道
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's sleeping.
睡着了
He's very pale.
他脸色苍白
I worry he may have lost a lot of blood.
我担心他失血过多
Has he said anything at all?
他说过什么话吗
Nothing.
没有
He won't even tell me his name.
他甚至都没告诉我名字
You know, er, for a moment there earlier,
你知道吗 之前有一刻
I thought you were going to hand us over to the guards.
我以为你会把我们交给侍卫
I'm glad you have so much faith in me, Merlin.
梅林 我很高兴你那么信任我
No, no, sorry. Erm, I meant, you're the King's ward.
不 抱歉 我是说你受国王的监护
You're taking a huge risk helping the boy.
你就这孩子是在冒生命危险
I wouldn't see an innocent child executed.
我不能眼看无辜者被杀
What harm has he ever done anyone?
他对伤害过其他人吗
Uther believes he has magic and that makes him guilty.
乌瑟王认为他会魔法 所以有罪
Uther's wrong.
乌瑟王是错的
You believe that?
你这么认为
What if magic isn't something you choose?
如果不是你选择了魔法
What if it chooses you?
而是魔法选择了你呢
Why're you looking at me like that?
你为什么这么看着我
Nothing.
没什么
Why are you helping him?
你为什么帮他
It was a spur of the moment decision.
只是一时冲动
What do you think we should do with him?
你认为我们该怎么做
He can't stay here.
他不能呆在这里
We have to find a way to get him back to his people.
我们要找到他的族人
You seem troubled, Morgana.
茉嘉娜 你看起来心事重重
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗
No, my lord.
没事 陛下
I am sorry I'm not better company.
抱歉 陪我吃饭你很无聊吧
I was merely concerned for your welfare.
我只是在担心你的身体
Thank you, My Lord.
谢陛下
All is well.
我很好
What news of the hunt of the Druid boy?
关于追捕德鲁伊男孩有什么进展
We have conducted an extensive search.
我们进行了全面搜索
The boy is nowhere to be found.
但是找不到人
You mean you failed to find him?
你意思是 你没有找到他
Perhaps he's already left the city.
或许他已经出城了
You're telling me that a wounded boy is able to escape the city?
你是告诉我 受伤的男孩自己出城了吗
Nonsense, someone's hiding him. I want him found.
胡说 有人窝藏他 找到他
He's just a boy. What harm can he do?
他只是个孩子 能有什么威胁
He's a Druid, so he's dangerous.
他是德鲁伊人 所以是危险份子
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表