剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and time of magic,
在这个神奇的国度 魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom rests of shoulders on a young boy.
一位年青人肩负着伟大王国的命运
His name...Merlin.
他就是...梅林
Run run!
快跑 快跑
It's gone.
它走了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I'm Merlin.
我叫梅林
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
第一季第五集
《梅林--骑士与狮鹫》
The wound is superficial.
只是受了点皮外伤
The fever will pass.
烧会退的
He should be fine by morning.
到早上就会好些了
What creature could've done this?
什么生物能伤人成这样
We found no tracks in or out.
进出无迹
What the villagers say must be true.
村民说的是真话
It has wings.
它有翅膀
and
还有
what?
什么
..and it took no livestock - only people.
它不吃牲畜 只吃人
Whatever it is, it has a taste for human flesh.
不管是什么 这牲畜嗜吃人肉
Post sentries at all the outlying villages.
在偏远山村布岗放哨
Put the lookouts on full alert.
城门全面戒备
If this thing should make for Camelot,
如果这东西奔卡梅洛特而来
we must be ready.
我们要严阵以待
Ever since I was a child, I've dreamed of coming here.
来这里是我孩童时的梦想
It's my life's ambition to join the knights of Camelot.
为贵城骑士是我的夙愿
I know what you're thinking. I...I expect too much.
我知道你在想什么 我期望太高
After all, who am I?
说到底 我哪儿配
They have their pick of the best and bravest in the land.
他们有这块土地上最勇武之士
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
Yes.
什么
They're going to love you.
他们会喜欢你的
They are?
他们会吗
I've seen you in action.
我亲眼见过你的英勇行为
You could shame Arthur himself.
你会让亚瑟自惭形秽
I hardly think so.
我可不敢这么想
In fact, you know what I'll do?
事实上 你知道我会做什么吗
I'll talk to him right now.
我现在就去跟他说
Yo know Arthur?
你认识亚瑟
Oh, yes.
是的
Right, you jumped-up dung beetle,
好了 你们这些自大的蜣螂
this is it final test.
要开始最后一关测试
Pass this and you're knight at Camelot,
过了这关 你们就是卡梅洛特城的骑士
Fail, and you're no-one.
败了 就什么都不是
You face the most feared of all foes, the ultimate killing machine.
对手是令敌人闻风丧胆的终极杀人机器
You face me.
我亚瑟是也
Your challenge - the last one minute, free combat.
你要做的是--时限之前胜我
Grimond, second son of Wessex.
戈里蒙德 威赛克斯的二王子
Your times starts now.
计时开始
Take him away.
把他带走
He's the third to fail this month.
他是这个月第三个失败的了
How can I defend Camelot with rubbish like that?
这群庸人怎么助我守卫卡梅洛特城
I think I might be able to help.
我也许能帮上忙
You, Merlin?
你 梅林
You have no idea what it takes to be knight
你不知道骑士应该具备什么素质
courage, fortitude, discipline.
果敢 刚毅 自律
No, of course I don't. But I do know someone who dose.
我当然不行 但我知道有人行
Yeah?
是吗
Save my life.
他救过我的命
That's blown it for starters!
那只是小菜一碟
He's really good, honestly.
说实话 他真不错
I'm sure he's terrific.
我相信他很棒
You forget Camelot's first code.
你忘了卡梅洛特城的首要准则
What?
什么
The first code.
首要准则
Only noblemen can be knights.
只有贵族出身才能成为骑士
So unless your friend is a nobleman...
所以 除非你朋友是位贵族
He is ... a nobleman.
他是 贵族
Is he? Absolutely.
他是吗 绝对的
Very well. Bring him to the training ground tomorrow.
很好 明天把他带到训练场
Make sure he brings his seal of nobility.
记得让他带上贵族身份的证明
Thanks, Arthur. You wont't regret it.
亚瑟 谢谢 你不会后悔的
Well? Did you speak to him?
你跟他说了吗
I spoke to him.
说了
And?
结果呢
And...
结果...
He'd like to meet you.
他愿意见你一面
Yes!
太好了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey, it's no problem, really.
小事一桩
It was nothing.
没什么
You're not a nobleman by any chance, are you?
你不是贵族吧
A nobleman? No. Good lord, No.
贵族? 老天 当然不是
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
It's just that...
只是...
The first code of Camelot states that
卡梅洛特的第一条法则就言明
only those of noble blood can serve as knight.
拥有贵族血统的人才有资格享有骑士爵位
Uther created the knights to protect this kingdom
乌瑟王将骑士爵位授予
from those who wish to destroy it.
愿守护王土之人
He knew he'd have to trust each of his knights with his life.
骑士得深得他信任
So he chose those who'd sworn allegiance to him.
因此他会挑选那些宣誓效忠的人
The nobility.
就是贵族阶层
Thus the first code of Camelot was born.
卡梅洛特的首要法规也应运而生
And ever since that day, only sons of noble families
自此以后 只有贵族家庭的男性后裔
have served as knights.
才有成为骑士的资格
That is not fair.
不公平
Fair or unfair, that's the way it is.
公平与否 自在人心
I'm sorry, Lancelot.
我很抱歉 兰斯洛特
Truly I am.
全是我的肺腑之言
Why do you want to be a knight so much?
你为什么如此渴望成为骑士
When I was a boy, my village was attacked by raiders from northern plains.
我年幼时 北方草原的入侵者袭击了我在的村庄
They were slaughtered where they stood -
他们所到之处肆意杀戮
my father, my mother, everyone.
我的父母 村里人都难逃厄运
I alone escaped.
只有我幸免于难
I vowed that day that never again would I be helpless in the face of tyranny.
那天我就发誓 不再为暴徒所欺凌
I made swordcraft my life.
我打造了心爱的宝剑
Every waking hour since that day I devoted to the art of combat.
时刻磨练格斗技术
When I was ready, I set forth for Camelot.
万事俱备之后 我就动身前往卡梅洛特
And now it seems my journey ends.
而我的旅程似乎已经终结
Everything I've fought for - wasted.
我为之奋斗的一切只是徒劳
I give you my word,
我向你保证
whatever it takes, I will make this right.
无论如何 我会帮你扭转局面
Homework.
作业而已
(spell)
咒语
Come on, come on yes!
快啊 成功了
It's, um, a real page-turner.
这书...真好翻
What's that?
那是什么
This is your seal of nobility.
代表你贵族身份的纹章
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lancelot,
各位 我向你们隆重介绍兰斯洛特
fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbira.
诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德的第五子
No, Merlin, no.
不行 梅林 不
So you don't want to be knight then.
那你不想当骑士了
Of course I do!
当然想
What? The rules don't allow it?
怎么 就因为法规不允许?
Damn the rules. The rules are wrong.
去它的法规 它们都是错的
But it's a lie. It's against everything that stands for.
但这是在说谎 违背了法规订立的初衷
You have as much right to be a knight as any man. I know it.
你比任何人都有资格成为骑士 我知道
But the rules, Merlin...
但法规怎么办 梅林
We're not breaking the rules.
我们没有违反法令
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表