剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and time of magic,
在这个神奇的国度 魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一位年青人肩负着
rests on shoulders of a young boy.
伟大王国的命运
His name...Merlin.
他就是...梅林
Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur...
亚瑟
What is it?
那是什么
You really are a total buffoon, aren't you, Merlin?
梅林 你真是欠家教
I was just asking...
我就是问
Who? Me or the deer?!
谁 我还是鹿
We're supposed to be hunting. It requireds speed, stealth and an agile mind.
我们是在打猎 需要迅速 隐蔽 思维敏捷
So you get by on two out of three?
这三样里占到两样就很不错了
What was that?
那是什么
Quiet!
安静
No,no, I beg you. Mercy.
不 不 求你 可怜可怜我们
Help me!
救命
Stroke of luck.
真是鸿运当头
And let that be a lesson to you!
把这个教训记住了
What?
怎么
I was convering your back.
我是在长你的气势啊
Are you all right? They didnt hurt you?
还好吗 他们有没有伤着你
No...Thanks to you.
没有 谢谢
I'm Sophia. This is my father.
我叫索非亚 这是我父亲
Arthur Pendragon, at your service.
乌瑟·彭德拉根 乐意效劳
My name is Aulfric, heir of Tirmawr,
我叫阿尔弗雷克 是提默尔的继承人
this is my daughter Sophia.
这是小女索非亚
You're a long way from home.
有朋自远方来
What brings you to Camelot?
为何来卡梅洛特城
Our home was sacked by raiders,
家园被蛮人侵袭
we barely escaped with what few possession we could carry.
我们带着随身物品落荒而逃
These are dangerous times.
这时候很危险
What will you do?
你们做何打算
We travel west to Caerleon
我们往西到去到卡里昂
where we have family and, I hope, a new life.
与家人团聚 希望开始新生活
You must stay here a while, break your journey.
你们一定要在此小憩几日稍作停留
A noble family like yours is always welcome at Camelot.
卡梅洛特城随时欢迎阁下
Make sure you put her in a decent room.
务必把她安置妥当
The one next door is empty.
隔壁房♥间空着
The one next door's fine.
隔壁房♥间还行
Excellent, in fact.
说实话 还不错
Shut, Merlin.
梅林 闭嘴
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
You didn't have to.
你不用说
I want to make it clear that my intentions towards Sophia are completely honourable.
事先声明 我对索非亚并无企图
Put her in a room on the other side of the castle.
让她住城♥堡♥另一边的房♥间
It's warmer, more comfortable.
那里更暖和 舒服
Of course.
当然
She is, um, very beautiful.
她 很漂亮
Yes, she is.
确实如此
And if your intensions are honourable...
如果你没有不良企图
Oh, they are. Most definitely.
当然没有 绝对纯良
Then what's the problem with her staying next door?
那她住隔壁房♥间有什么问题
There isn't one.
没什么问题
You've convinced me.
那听你的
Put her in the room next to mine.
把她安排到我隔壁房♥间
If you need anything, just let me know.
如果你有需要 尽管告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
Who is that?
那是谁
Sophia Tirmawr.
索非亚·提默尔
We rescued her in the woods.
我们在森林里救了她
Well, Arthur did most of the rescuring...
其实主要是亚瑟救的
She can't stay here.
她不能待在这里
Well, the King said that she and her father are welcome in Camelot.
乌瑟王说她跟她父亲可以在此逗留
Is everything OK?
没什么事吧
Yes. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.
抱歉 本不想打扰你
Nonsense, my child.
见外了 孩子
My favourite patient is always welcome.
敝人耐心 欢迎来访
I'm sorry about the mess.
不好意思 这里一团糟
Most of it's Merlin's.
大部分是梅林的
If I'd known you were coming, I'd have tidied up.
我要是知道你来 会整理干净
It's not that...
不是那个意思
Your bench is on fire.
你工作台着火了
My bench is on fire? What are you...
我工作台着火了 你
My bench is on fire!
我工作台着火了
Here.
这里
You're always getting me into trouble.
你老让我麻烦缠身
What brings you to this dark corner?
什么风把您吹来了
I had another dream.
我又做了个梦
I see.
明白了
I saw Arthur lying under water, drowning,
我看到亚瑟漂在水底 慢慢沉溺
and there was a woman standing over him, watching him die.
水面上站着个女人 看着他死
And she's here. In Camelot.
而她真的来了 在卡梅洛特城
The mind plays tricks.
预感不可靠
It borrows from everyday life and plays out its fantasy.
白日所见所闻 夜晚天马行空
I had this dream before she came to Camelot.
梦是她来卡梅洛特城前做的
You must be mistaken.
你一定搞错了
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到的
It was so real...so vivid.
它是如此地真实 鲜活
I saw him die, Gaius.
盖乌斯 我看到他死了
She's going to kill him.
她会杀了他
There are just dreams, Morgana, nothing more.
茉嘉娜 那只是梦 没什么
Are you taking the sleeping draught I made up for you?
你睡觉前喝了我给你配的药水了吗
It doesn't help.
不起作用
Here.
给
Try this.
试试
It will induce a deeper sleep.
会睡得很香
You've nothing to fear.
没什么好怕的
Thank you, Gaius.
谢谢你 盖乌斯
Morgana...
茉嘉娜
Don't bother Uther about this,
不必去打扰乌瑟王
no need to worry him.
没必要让他担心
You can dispense with the unpleasantries
你可以省掉那些废话
your payment.
你的报酬
I want more.
我要加倍
My friends are dead because of you.
我的朋友们因你而死
Yes. I'm sorry. Such a dreadful waste of a life.
是的 抱歉 他们丧命真是不值
If it's any consolation, you'll see them again soon.
我来安慰你一下 你会很快见到他们了
I'm taking Sophia out for a ride today.
我今天要带索非亚出去骑马
You know, show her around.
你知道的 带她到处转转
Where do I come in to this?
这跟我有什么关系
I'm supposed to be on patrol with the guard and my father this morning,
我早上应该跟父王和卫兵巡逻
so I need you to cover for me.
所以我需要你替我圆场
What, and lie to the King?
什么 跟国王撒谎
No way.
不行
No, he'll see right through me.
他会看穿我
He'll have me in the stocks quicker than you can say "rotten tomatoes".
他立刻就能把我关起来
Merlin...I need you to do this for me.
梅林 我需要你帮我这次
I'm terrible liar.
我撒谎很不在行
I start sweating, my vision blurs, my brain stops working.
我会身出虚汗 目光游离 大脑空白
Well, no change there, then.
你本来不就是这样的吗
I promised Sophia I'd take her out.
我答应了索非亚带她出门
If I don't turn up, it'll blow my chances.
我不去 就会错失良机
You like her, then?
那么 你喜欢她
Yeah! What's not to like?
有理由不喜欢吗
I want to spend some time with her,
我需要多花些时间跟她相处
but I need to get my father off my back.
但不能让父王打扰
I can't order you to lie to the King
我不是命令你一定要跟父王撒谎
but you'll be a friend for life if you do.
但一旦你这么做了 我们就是莫逆之交
Go on, then.
那快去吧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表