剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Gaius. Can you offer any explanation for this?
盖乌斯 这能怎么解释
I cannot think of a scientific explanation.
科学角度解释不了
I can only conclude it is the result of sorcery.
只能说是魔法使然
I believe you are right.
我认为你是对的
It is the work of magic.
这些都是魔法驱使的
The kingdom is under attack.
整个国家遭受攻击
Greot gecuman leccan.
(咒语)
Gecuman gedryc waeter.
(咒语)
I was... I was just...
我刚才 我只是在
I was hoping you
我希望你
may have been trying to turn it back into water.
是在试着把它变回水
I know I have cautioned against using magic,
我知道一直告诫你不要用魔法
but if ever there was a time to use your talents, it's now.
但现在是发挥才能的时候
I wish I knew how.
我希望知道怎么做
I've tried everything.
我都试过了
If it is magic,
若是魔法在作怪
it is more powerful magic than I possess.
它的威力要比我拥有的大得多
Patrol the market and the lower town.
巡视市场和下城区
No-one is to leave their homes.
确保没人离开家门
Dismissed.
解散
Merlin.
梅林
You do realise there's a curfew?
你不清楚在实行宵禁么
Yeah, I was in your chambers, hunting for the rat.
恩 我在你房♥间抓老鼠
Did you find it?
找到了吗
No.
没有
So you have been outwitted by a rat?
所以你还没一只老鼠聪明
They do say rats are very intelligent.
有人确实说过老鼠聪明过人
More intelligent than you, it would seem. Go home.
看起来 是比你聪明 回去吧
It'd be embarrassing
因为破坏宵禁
to lock up my own servant for breaking the curfew.
而把自己的侍从锁起来确实难为情
What's that?
那是什么
What?
什么
That means you go the other way and cut him off.
意思是 你走那条路截住他
Where is he?
他人呢?
I didn't seen anyone.
我谁也没看到
He was right here.
他刚刚就在这儿
Dont tell me you let him get passed you?
你不会是让他逃走了吧
Arthur, no-one passed me.
亚瑟 没有人从我这儿过去
Are you blind?!
你瞎了吗?!
Are you lookin for me?
你们要找的人是我吗
I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.
我是安赫拉 独角兽的守护人
Camelot is under curfew.
卡梅洛特正在宵禁中
What is your business here?
你来这里干什么
I have come to deliver a message.
我此次前来传达一则讯息
And who is this message for?
传达给谁?
It is for you, Arthur Pendragon.
给你 亚瑟·彭德拉根
Is it you who is responsible for killing our crops,
田间作物死亡 井中流水成沙
turning our water into sand?
都是因你而起吗
You alone are responsible for the misfortune
卡梅洛特所受之不幸
that has befallen Camelot.
实则因你而生
Me?!
我?!
You think I'd bring
难道我会让自己的子民
drought and famine upon my own people?
遭受干旱饥荒?
When you killed the unicorn,
当你杀死独角兽
you unleashed a curse.
你就解开了诅咒的封印
For this, Camelot will suffer greatly.
卡梅洛特正是因此遭受不幸
If you have put a curse on Camelot, you will lift it,
如果此咒是你所施 那么解开此咒
or you will pay with your life.
否则你将拿命相抵
The curse was not my doing.
施咒之人并非是我
Undo the curse or face execution.
或解咒 或临刑
Only you can do that.
只有你才能将咒语解开
You will be tested.
你将接受考验
You're under arrest.
而你被捕了
Until you have proven yourself,
仅有当你证明自己
and made amends for killing the unicorn,
并对杀死独角兽之行为进行补偿
the curse will not be lifted.
诅咒才会消失
If you fail any of these tests,
若你未能通过任一考验
Camelot will be damned for all eternity.
此咒将永世笼罩卡梅洛特
And you believe what this Anhora said
你相信这个安赫拉说的
about the curse to be true?
关于诅咒的事情?
You said there's a legend
是你提到过一个传说 讲到
that misfortune come to anyone who slays a unicorn.
杀死独角兽者会遭受不幸
It makes sense.
这说得通
Not much for breakfast, I'm afraid.
早饭恐怕没什么吃了
We're down to our last few scraps of food.
我们就剩这一点儿粮食了
Where did you get the water to make the tea?
泡茶的水是哪里来的
Fortunately, for both of us,
我们两个很幸运
you forgot to empty your bath yesterday.
你昨天忘记倒洗澡水了
You're making tea from my bath water?
你用我的洗澡水泡茶?
It's not so bad.
没那么糟糕
perhaps a little...
也许是有一点...
soapy.
肥皂味
What does Arthur think about the curse?
亚瑟是怎么看这个诅咒的
He doesn't believe it's his fault.
他不相信这是他的错
He's convinced Anhora is responsible for it.
他坚信安赫拉应对此负责
If you do not wish to drink bath water,
如果你不想喝洗澡水
you'd better make sure Arthur sees sense.
你最好要让亚瑟认识到真♥相♥
That...
那只
rat!
老鼠!
It has eaten through my boot.
咬穿了我的靴子
Look at it!
看到没
I guess the rat must be hungry as the rest of us!
那只老鼠肯定也饿得慌
You think this is funny?
你觉得很好笑吗
Moderately.
一般般
Get it mended, and find that rat.
补好靴子 找到那只老鼠
Have you given any more thought to
关于昨晚安赫拉说的话
what Anhora said last night?
你后来有没有再想一想
Well, he may have escaped last night,
他昨晚是逃走了
but at least we now know who we're looking for.
但我们现在知道目标了
I have told my father
我已经告诉父亲
that I will find this Anhora and put an end to it.
我会找到这个安赫拉 然后结束这一切
What if he's telling the truth about the curse?
万一他说的都是真的呢
You think I'm responsible
你认为我的子民受罪
for bringing suffering upon my own people?
我才是那个罪魁祸首?
No, not deliberately.
我相信你不是有意的
When you killed the unicorn,
那时候 你杀死了独角兽
I saw Anhora is the forest.
我在树林里看到了安赫拉
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你当时不说
It was just for a second,
他只是一晃而过
and then he disappeared.
然后就消失了
I thought I was seeing things.
我以为是幻觉
But he was definitely there.
但是他的确出现过
That doesn't actually prove anything.
那又能说明什么
Does it make you thinking that he might be telling the truth.
你有想过吗 他讲的可能是对的
Because he was skulking about in the forest, that makes me trust him even less
他当时在树林里瞎转 就更不可信
Why would Anhora appear in Camelot,
那他为什么要先来到卡梅洛特
Then lie to you?
然后又要骗你呢
We had him cornered.
他走投无路了
He was trying to talk his way out of it by blaming me.
他指责我 然后自己好逃走
He can disappear into thin air.
他能一声不响就消失在空气中
He didn't have to talk his way out of anything.
没必要费口舌才逃脱
My father has warned me about sorcerers like him.
像他一样的巫师 我父亲曾对我警告过
They will not rest until our kingdom is destroyed.
国家不毁灭 他们就不会罢休
I believe he's telling the truth.
我相信他讲的话
Then you are a fool.
那你就是笨蛋
You cannot trust a single word a sorcerer says.
巫师讲的话 一句也不能信
You'd do well to remember that.
最好牢牢记住这点
Now, I think I've figured out
我想我已经知道
what Anhora next move is going to be,
安赫拉的下一步行动是什么
and when he makes it, we're going to be waiting.
在他行动之前 我们就要准备好
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表