剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You're preparing a trap for him.
而你却在这里给她设了个陷阱
The trap isn't for Arthur.
这不是为亚瑟准备的
It is for you.
而是为你
Gehaeftan.
咒语
Merlin.
梅林
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Let him go.
放他走
I will take your test,
你放他走
but not till he's released.
我才会接受你的考验
That is not possible.
不可能
Merlin is part of the test.
梅林也是考验的一部分
Please sit.
请坐
If you refuse the test,
如果你拒绝接受考验
you will have failed,
那你就失败了
and Camelot will be destroyed.
卡梅洛特城将被毁灭
I thought I told you to stay at home.
我叫你别跟来的
Let's get on with it.
开始吧
There are two goblets before you.
你们面前有两个酒杯
One of the goblets contains a deadly poison,
一杯含有剧毒
the other goblet, a harmless liquid.
一杯只是清水
All the liquid in both goblets must be drunk,
两杯都要喝光
but each of you may only drink from a single goblet.
但你们各自只能喝一杯
What kind of ridiculous test is that?
这算什么荒唐考验
What does that prove?
这能证明什么
What it proves is for you to decide.
证明什么由你决定
If you pass the test, the curse will be lifted.
如果你通过考验 诅咒就会解除
Let's think about this.
想想看
What if I drink from my goblet first?
如果我先挑一杯喝下去会怎么样
If it's poisoned, you'll die.
如果是剧毒 那你就没命了
And if it's not,
如果不是
then you will have to drink from yours, and you die.
你就喝你那杯 你去死
There must be a way round it.
我们一定能想个办法出来
It is perfectly simple.
再简单不过了
One of us has to die.
我们中的一个肯定得死
We have to find a way to determine
我们要想个办法
which goblet has the poison.
知道哪个杯子里是毒药
Then I'll drink it.
然后由我来喝
I will be the one to drink it.
应该是我来喝才对
This is my doing. I'm drinking it.
这是考验 我来喝
It is more important you live.
很明显你的命比我重要多了
You're the future king.
你是未来的国王
I'm a servant.
而我只不过是个仆人
There is no time to be a hero, Merlin.
别逞英雄了 梅林
It really doesn't suit you.
你实在是不适合当英雄
What if I drink from mine first,
这怎么样 我先喝
and if that's not poisoned,
如果不是毒药的话
I will then drink yours.
我再把你那杯也喝了
He said each of us is only allowed
他说我们每个人只能
to drink from a single goblet.
喝一杯
I had no idea you were so keen to die for me.
我还真没想到你这么愿意替我死啊
Trust me, I can hardly believe it myself.
老实说 我自己也没明白为什么
I'm glad you are here, Merlin.
我很高兴你来这里 梅林
I've got it!
我有办法了
We pour all the liquid into one goblet
我们把两杯东西倒在一起
and then we can be sure it is poisoned.
这样的话就肯定是毒药了
Then all the liquid can be drunk,
这样也不违反
and from a single goblet.
一人只能喝一杯的规定
You never cease to surprise me.
你老是给我惊喜
You are a lot smarter than you look.
看你那傻样倒挺聪明
Is that actually a compliment?
这算是夸奖吗
Look out!
当心
No! I will drink it.
不 我来喝
As if I'd let you.
你以为我会同意吗
You cant die. This isn't your destiny.
你不能死 你的使命还没完成
It seems you're wrong again.
看来你又想错了
Listen to me!
听我说
You know me, Merlin.
你了解我的 梅林
I never listen to you.
我从来都不听你的
Arthur!
亚瑟
No!
不
What have you done?
你干嘛啊
Arthur!
亚瑟
No!
不
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟
Come on!
醒醒
Arthur, come on. Come on. Come on!
亚瑟 醒醒 醒醒
No...
不
Come on.
醒醒
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Let me take his place.
让我替他死吧
This was Arthur's test, not yours.
这场考验是亚瑟的 不是你的
You have killed him.
你把他杀了啊
I was meant to protect him.
我是来保护他的
He is not dead.
他没死
He has merely consumed a sleeping draft.
他喝的不过是安♥眠♥药♥而已
He will come round shortly.
等会儿就能醒来的
What?
什么
A unicron is pure of heart.
独角兽的心灵是纯洁的
If you kill one,
如果你杀了它
you must make amends by proving
那你就得设法证明
that you also are pure of heart.
你的心灵也是纯洁的
Arthur was willing to sacrifice his life to save yours.
亚瑟愿意为了你而牺牲自己
He has proven what is truly in his heart.
他已经向我证明了他的内心
The curse will be lifted.
所以诅咒将会被解除
Merlin, Arthur, there is good news.
梅林 亚瑟 天大的好消息
The crops are growing once again.
庄稼又开始生长了
They are bringing in the harvest.
看这样子肯定是个丰收年
You did it.
你成功了
Is this your doing?
是你干的吗
Is the sorcerer dead?
那个巫师是不是死了
He wont be troubling us any more.
他不会再给我们惹麻烦了
Good.
很好
Make sure the grain reserves are re-stocked.
把粮仓都补满吧
I will see to it.
交给我了
There is something we must do first.
有件事情我们得快完成
I should never have ended your life.
我不该杀死你的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Arthur...
亚瑟
When he who kills a unicorn
如果你杀死独角兽之后
proves himself to be pure of heart...
能够证明自己的心灵是纯洁的
the unicorn will live again.
那么独角兽就将复生
You didnt say anything about magic.
你怎么没说起过你会用魔法
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Find him,
搜出他
You're under arrest.
你被关押了
You execute Gwen's father and I will never forgive you.
如果你敢对格温的父亲用刑 我永远都不会原谅你
Take care, child, or I'll have you restrained.
小心点 孩子 否则就等着被关押吧
More than ever, I want Uther dead.
我只想让乌瑟死
Then the deed is as good as done.
易如反掌
Only if Uther dies will you be free, Merlin.
只有让乌瑟死 你才能自♥由♥ 梅林
Wait! Where does it say my destiny includes murder?
等等 怎么我的使命里还包括谋杀这一条
If you had the power of life and death over Uther,
如果乌瑟的生死由你决定
would you kill him?
你会不会杀他
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表