剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Merlin
梅林
I got you water.
我给你打了水
You didn't wash last night.
昨晚你没洗漱
Sorry.
对不起
Help yourself to breakfast.
自己吃早饭吧
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Did you incant a spell in your mind?
默念了咒语吗
I don't know any spells.
我不懂什么咒语
So what did you do?
那你是怎么办到的
There must be something.
肯定有什么玄机
It just happened.
自然而然的
Well, we better keep you out of trouble.
我们得让你免于麻烦啊
You can help me until I find some paid work for you.
在我给你找到工作之前可以先给我帮手
Here - hollyhock and feverfew for Lady Percival
拿着 这是给柏西瓦尔夫人的蜀葵和甘菊
and this is for Sir Owen.
这个是给欧文爵士的
He's blind as a weevil, so warn him
他基本上全瞎了 所以要提醒他
not to take it all at once.
不要一口气喝完
ok
明白
And here.
还有这个
Off you go.
出发吧
And Merlin,
对了梅林
I need hardly tell you
不用我多说
that the practice of any form of enchantments will get you killed.
不论施了任何一种法术 你都会没命
Um...I brought you your medicine.
我给你送药来了
Oh, Gaius said don't drink it all...
盖乌斯叮嘱不要一口气喝完...
I'm sure it's fine.
我想也不会有事
Where's the target?
靶子在哪里
There, sir?
在那儿 先生
That's into the sun.
那里对着太阳
It's not that bright. Bit like you, then.
没那么亮眼 那和你一样了
Put the target down the other end, shall I, sir?
先生 请允许我把靶子放到那头去
Teach him a lesson.
让他吃点苦头
Hey, hang on.
等一下啊
Don't stop.
别停下
Here?
这里
I told you to keep moving.
我让你别停下
Come on!
快点
Run.
跑啊
We want some moving target practice.
我们想练习移♥动♥靶
Come on, that's enough.
得啦 够了
What? You've had your fun, my friend.
你说什么? 你玩的够乐了 我的朋友
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
I'm Merlin So I don't know you.
我叫梅林 所以我也不认识你
No. Yet you called me friend.
不认识 不过你刚才叫我朋友
That was my mistake.
那是我的失策
I think so. Yeah.
的确是你失策了
I'd never have a friend who could be such an ass.
我从来没有一个朋友像你这么混球
Or I one who could be so stupid.
或者说从来没有一个朋友像你这么愚蠢
Merlin, do you know how to walk on your knees?
梅林 你知道怎么跪着走路吗?
No. Shall I help you?
不知道 要我帮你吗?
I wouldn't if I were you. What are you gonna do?
如果我是你就不会这样 你想干吗?
You have no idea. Be my guest. Come on. Come on!
你绝不会知道 请便 放马过来啊 快啊
Come on.
来啊
I'll throw you in jail for that.
就凭这我就可以把你扔进监狱
Do you think you're the king? No, I'm his son - Arthur.
你以为你是国王吗? 不 我是他儿子 亚瑟
Lady Helen.
海伦夫人
Thank you so much for coming to sing at our celebrations.
万分感谢您能赏脸为我们欢庆大典献唱
Pleasure's all mine. How was your journey?
万分荣幸 旅途如何?
The time it took. It's worth the wait.
花的时间太长了 不会让你白等的
It will be.
借您吉言
Merlin
梅林
Merlin
梅林
Merlin
梅林
Merlin
梅林
G... Uh.
天哪
You never cease to amaze me.
你怎么老是让我心惊肉跳?
The one thing that someone like you should do is keep your head down.
像你这样的人 本应处事低调
What do you do?
但你是怎么做的?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're lucky. I pulled a few strings to get you released.
算你走运 我靠关系把你救出来了
Oh, thank you, thank you!
万分感谢 我感谢的五体投地
I won't forget this.
此生我永远不会忘记您的大恩大德
Well, there is a small price to pay.
但你得为此付出点小代价
Oh, God!
天哪
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Guinevere, but most people call me Gwen.
我叫格温娜维尔 但大家都叫我格温
I'm the Lady Morgana's maid.
我是摩根女士的女仆
Right. I'm Merlin
我叫梅林
Although most people just call me "idiot".
但是大部分人都把我称作蠢蛋
No, no. I saw what you did.
不 不 我亲眼见证了一切
You were so brave.
你勇敢极了
Or stupid.
或者愚蠢到家了
I'm glad you walked away. You weren't going to beat him.
我很高兴你后来走掉了 你打不过他的
All right, i can beat him You think?
我能战胜他 你认为能吗?
Because you don't look like one of these big muscly fellows.
因为你并不像那些威猛的肌肉男
Thanks.
承蒙夸奖
I'm sure you're stronger than you look.
我相信你比你看上去的要强壮的多
It's just Arthur's one of these real rough, tough,
但亚瑟是真正强壮 勇敢
save-the-world kind of men.
能拯救世界于危难的那种勇士
And...well... What?
因此 什么?
You don't look like that.
你看上去并不像这样
I'm in disguise.
我是装的
It's great you stood up to him. You think so?
你并有在他面前示弱这很好 你真这样认为?
Arthur's a bully and everyone thought you were a real hero.
亚瑟总是欺凌弱小 所以每个人都认为你才是真正的英雄
Really? Mm-hm.
真的?
Oh, excuse me, Guinevere.
抱歉 格温娜维尔
My fans are waiting.
我的粉丝又蓄势待发了
Want some vegetables with that?
想不想再来点蔬菜
I know you're still angry with me.
我知道你还在生我的气
Your mother asked me to look after you.
你的母亲让我照顾好你
Yes.
没错
What did your mother say to you about your gifts?
你的母亲有没有说过你的魔力
That I was special.
她说我很特别
You are special,
你的确与众不同
the likes of which I have never seen before.
和我之前所见到的都不一样
What do you mean?
你的意思是...?
Well, magic requires incantations, spells - it takes years to study.
施展魔法需要念咒语 而学咒语需要多年时间
What I saw you do was... elemental, instinctive.
但我看你施展时就像你的本能
What's the point if it can't be used?
但关键是禁止使用 我也没辙
You are a question that never been posted bfore,Merlin.
你这个问题史无前例啊 梅林
Did you ever study magic?
你学过魔法吗
Uther banned such work 20 years ago.
乌瑟王已经禁止魔法20年了
Why?
为什么
People used magic to the wrong end at that time.
那时候人们用魔法做坏事
It threw the nature order into chaos.
破坏了自然规律
Uther made it his mission to destroy everything from back then.
那时起 乌瑟王就下决心要清除所有与魔法有关的东西
Even the dragons.
甚至连龙也不放过
All of them?
所有的龙
There was one dragon he chose not to kill.
有一只例外
Kept it as an example.
用来以儆效尤的
He imprisoned it in a carve
龙被关在城♥堡♥深处
deep beneath the castle
一间大囚房♥里
that no one can free it.
永远也得不到自♥由♥
Now eat up.When we finished,I need you to take a preparation to Lady Helen.
快点吃 吃完准备出发去海伦夫人那里
She needed it for her voice.
她要这些治喉咙的药
What are you doing in here?
你在这做什么?
Um...I...
呃 我
I was asked to deliver this.
我是来送药的
How's your knee-walking coming alone?
你学会跪着走路了么?
oh, don't run away.
哎 别避开我啊
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表