剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
well, does it?
是不是?
you wants me to go, then you should invite me.
需要我陪同 就应该邀请我
and he hasn't.
我没收到邀请
So do you know that means?
明白这什么意思吗
Where are you? Here.
你在哪儿? 这里
It means i'm going by myself.
就是说 我独自前往
I need to some help these fastening?
能帮我系一下吗
Gwen?
格温
I'm here.
我来了
So, it's whether I wear this little tease
那我要穿得大胆些?
or give them a night they'll really remember.
还是要让他们永生难忘
Lady Helen,
海伦夫人
compliments of the King.
来自国王的问候
Come in.
请进
So sweet.
真是体贴
How would I ever repay it?
我该如何报答
When he hears you sing,
聆听您的歌♥声
that would be more than enough, won't it?
再好不过了
I'm really looking forward the performance
我非常期待您的演出
So am I.
我也是
I love singing, you know.
我喜欢歌♥唱
I sing all the time.
我总是在歌♥唱
My betrothed says I have the voice of a fallen angel.
我未婚夫说我的歌♥声像天使落入人间
God have mercy.
上帝保佑
Merlin! Remember you're here to work.
梅林 记住你来这里是工作的
She looks great, doesn't she?
她真美 不是吗
Yeah
没错
Some people are born to be queen.
有些人天生就是皇后
No.
不是吧
I hope so,
我希望如此
one day.
有朝一日
Not that I'd want to be her.
我可不想像她那样
Who'd want to marry Arthur?
谁会愿意嫁给亚瑟呢
I thought you liked tough, save-the-world men.
我以为你喜欢强硬的救世主似的男人
No, I like ordinary men like you.
不 我更喜欢你这样平凡的人
Gwen, believe me,
格温 相信我
I'm not ordinary.
我一点也不平凡
No, I didn't mean you!
不是 我不是特指你
Obviously. Not YOU.
很明显 不是"你"
But just...you know, I like much more ordinary men.
只是... 我喜欢普普通通的凡人
LIKE you.
像你这种
Thanks.
谢谢你
We have enjoyed 20 years of peace and prosperity.
我们已经安享了20年的和平和繁荣
It has brought the kingdom and myself
这些给我和我的王国
many pleasures.
带来了许多欢乐
But few can compare with the honour of introducing
这些乐事 也很难与能够荣幸的邀请到
and myself many pleasures.
来自Mola的海伦夫人相比
You saved my boy's life.
你救了我儿子的命
A debt must be repaid.
我必须报答你
Don't be modest.
别不好意思
You'll be rewarded.
你应该得到奖赏
You don't have to.
真的不必如此 陛下
No, absolutely.
不 这事实上
This merits something quite special.
是一件意义非凡的事情
You'll get a post in the royal household.
你会成为皇室内的一名随从
You shall be Prince Arthur's manservant.
亚瑟王子的贴身随从
Father?!
爸爸
Seems you're a hero.
看来你已经是这里的英雄了
Hard to believe, isn't it?
难以置信 是吧
No.
不
I knew from the moment I met you.
我第一次见到你 就已经知道了
You saved my life, remember?
在你救我性命的那一刻
But...that was magic.
但是 我用了魔法
Now it seems we've finally found a use for it.
看起来终于找到它的用武之地了
What do you mean?
什么意思
You saved Arthur.
我看到你用它救了亚瑟的命
No.
不
Perhaps that's its purpose.
也许这就是它存在的意义
My destiny.
我的命运
Indeed.
的确如此
This book was given to me when I was your age.
在你这个年纪的时候我就得到了这本书
But I have a feeling it will be of more use to you than it was to me.
我觉得交给你比放在我这儿更加有用
But this is a book of magic.
这是一本魔法书啊
Which is why you must keep it hidden.
所以你要把它藏好
I will study every word.
我会认真研读学习的
Merlin, Prince Arthur wants you now.
梅林 亚瑟王子要立刻见你
Your destiny's calling.
命运在召唤你
You'd betterfind out what he wants.
你最好去弄清他想要什么
the tournament begins.
骑士比武现在开始
I trust you will make me proud.
我相信你会让我感到骄傲
i need a servant i can trust.
我需要一个能够信任的随从
you can trust me completely.
你可以完全相信我
get out of my sight.
从我眼前消失
whatever you think my destiny is.
不论我的命运是什么
whatever is you think i'm suppose to do.
不论你认为我该怎么做
You got the wrong person.
你选错人了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表