剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
until more suitable accommodation can be found.
直到有更好的地方适合你居住
Because I made one mistake.
就因为我犯了一次错
Although in truth, Sire, it was not a mistake.
事实上 陛下 那并不是一个错误
It was...
那是...
Yes Gaius?
什么 盖乌斯
It was unfortunate, I accept that.
这只是你时运不济 我同意
May I ask who is to be the next court physician?
能告诉谁将是下一任御医吗
None of this was Edwin's idea.
这不是艾德文的主意
Initially, he turned down the offer.
最初 他拒绝了我的请求
I'm sure.
我相信
It's not been an easy decision, but...
很难抉择 但...
The younger man, new ideas.
年轻人 有想法
Yes.
的确
You're hesitant.
而你有些迟疑不决
Is there a reason you oppose his appointment?
你对这个决定有何异议
Sire...
陛下
If you have anything to say, then say it now, Gaius.
如有何异议 请畅所欲言 盖乌斯
This is difficult for both of us.
这对我们来说都不好受
I thank you for your patronage.
谢主隆恩
It has been an honour and a pleasure to serve your family,
这些年来 为您和王室服务是我
for all these years.
莫大的荣耀
Gaius! Uther cannot do this to you.
盖乌斯 乌瑟怎么能这么对你
You tried to save Morgana.
你尽力救茉嘉娜了
Uther's not to blame.
不怪乌瑟
I'll speak to Edwin, you can work together.
我去找艾德文 你们可以共事啊
No, you mustn't do anything.
不 你别再替我张罗了
I cant stand by and do nothing.
我不能眼睁睁看着不管
Uther's right. It's time I stepped down.
乌瑟王做的对 我是该退休了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I cannot stay when there's no longer a use of me.
既然我已无用 也不必呆在此地
You're not leaving?
你不能走
I believe it's for the best.
这对谁都好
Then I will come with you.
那我和你一起走
Merlin, you're like a son to me.
梅林 你就像我的儿子
I never expected such a blessing so late in life.
我没想到晚年还得此恩赐
And you are more than a father to me.
你待我比父亲还亲
Then, as a father, I must tell you, you must remain here.
那么作为父亲 我要告诉你 你必须留在这
Camelot is where you belong.
你属于卡梅洛特城
But you belong here, too.
你也属于这里
Not any more.
不再是了
Merlin, you must promise me you will not waste your gifts.
梅林 答应我不要浪费你的才能
My gifts mean nothing without you to guide me.
没有你指点我就一无是处
You have a great destiny.
你肩负伟大使命
If I have a smally part to play in that, then I am please.
若我能略尽绵薄之力 就心满意足了
There's so much I've yet to learn.
可我还有很多东西要学
I need you to teach me.
需要你的教导
I'm afraid I'm leaving here tonight, Merlin.
恐怕我今晚就得启程离开 梅林
And there's nothing you can do or say that can persuade me otherwise.
无论你说或做什么 我都不会改变决定
I will not let this happen.
我不让你走
Goodbye, Merlin.
再见 梅林
I can't understand why Uther would sack him over one mistake.
我搞不懂乌瑟怎能因一个错误就辞退你
A mistake that nearly killed Morgana.
但是那错误差点要了茉嘉娜的命
Besides, it wasn't the only one.
另外 他犯的错也不止这么一个
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Edwin said his work was riddled with errors.
艾德文说他的工作错误百出
It's nonsense.
荒唐
No-one wants Gaius to go, but my father's made his decision.
没有人想要盖乌斯离开 但是父王已经下定了决心
There's nothing anyone can do.
没有人能改变他的决定
I think you'll be very happy here.
我想你留在这一定会开心的
I'm sure I will.
一定会的
When I reviewed Gaius's work,
当我回顾盖乌斯的工作时
I noticed he's been prescribing you arnica.
我注意到他开了个山金车典酒的处方
It's for my shoulder, it's an old battle wound.
这是为了治我的肩 这是战时留下的旧伤
It gives me a lot of pain.
疼痛时让我痛苦万分
May I take the liberty of providing a new prescription?
能允许我提供一个新的处方吗
It should prove far more effective.
我保证会更有效的
Really?
当真
Oh, yes.
是的
It is a remedy to cure all ills.
这是包治百病的万灵药
Gaius?
盖乌斯
You're leaving?
你要走了
Yes, I'm sorry I didn't come and say goodbye.
是的 抱歉没来和你道别
I dont want you to go.
我不想你就这么走了
I dont trust Edwin.
我不信任艾德文
There was no blood in Morgana's ear.
茉嘉娜耳朵里根本没有血
He put it there.
是他弄进去的
He did something to her, I know he did.
他肯定对她做了手脚 我知道的
You need to be careful who you say that to.
不要对其他人说这话
Im saying it to you, because you can do something about it.
我只对你说了 因为你能帮上忙
I cant.
我无能为力
But you think the same, dont you?
但是你和我想的一样 对吗
He's evil.
他是个魔鬼
It's not that simple.
没这么简单
So you're going to turn your back on us.
你就这么扔下我们不管了
I have no choice. I'm sorry, Gwen.
我别无选择 对不起 格温
In life you always have a choice.
只要活着总有选择的余地
Sometimes it's easier to think that you dont.
有时候逃避会更简单
Well then, my choice is to leave.
那么我的选择是离开此地
Then I'll miss you.
我会想念你的
Goodbye, Gaius.
再见 盖乌斯
My lord!
陛下
My lord.
陛下
It seems the drugs I gave you have taken hold.
看样子我给你的药起效了
Your body is now paralysed.
现在你的身体已经被麻醉了
Now, open your eyes, my Lord.
现在张开你的眼睛 陛下
I want my face to be the last face you ever see.
我想让你的生命就此在我面前终结
You took my childhood from me.
你夺走了我的童年
And now finally, I take my parents' revenge.
终于 我可以为我的父母报仇
Within a few hours, the beetle will eat into your brain.
过不了多久 甲虫就会噬食你的大脑
And you will suffer. as they suffered.
尝尝我父母的痛苦
And I long to hear you scream, as they screamed.
我多想听到你的哀嚎 血债血偿
The night you gave the order for the fires to be lit.
因为那晚你下令放火
With your death, magic will return to Camelot.
只要你一死 魔法重新统治卡梅洛城
Goodbye, Uther Pendragon.
永别了 乌瑟王
I will not allow you to kill Uther.
我不会让你杀了乌瑟王的
You've never had a problem letting people die before.
你以前不是对此漠不关心么
Your parents were practising dark magic, just like you.
你的父母一直在练习黑魔法 你也是
And how do you propose to stop me?
那你想如何阻止我
Have you forgotten everything, Gaius?
你是不是记性不好了 盖乌斯
You're getting too old.
你年纪太大了
I have a cure though.
但是我有一个良方
Merlin! My father has Morgana's illness. We must find Edwin.
梅林 我父王患了和茉嘉娜一样的病 快去找艾德文
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He was trying to kill the King. I couldnt let him.
他想杀了乌瑟王 我不能让他这么做
I can rule the kingdom now, with you at my side.
你我同心协力 就能统治整个王国
We can be all-powerful.
我们能呼风唤雨
Release him!
放了他
Your loss, Merlin.
不识好歹 梅林
Svelt Merlin.
(咒语) 梅林
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Thank you Merlin.
谢谢你梅林
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uther's ill. It's the same thing Morgana had.
乌瑟王病了 他得了和茉嘉娜一样的病
Edwin said he used these to cure Morgana. Maybe we can too.
艾德文说过用这个可以治愈 我们也可以
Elanthia beetles.
依兰西亚古城甲虫
Are they magical?
它们具有魔力吗
Yes.
是的
They can be enchanted to enter the brain,
他们能被施法进入大脑中
feed on it until the devour the person's very soul.
直到它吞食掉人的整个身体
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表