剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Please. Just tell me what I have to do!
求你 只要告诉我要做的事
Very well.
很好
The Questing Beast is a creature conjured
寻水兽受制于
by the powers of the Old Religon.
古魔法掌控
You must use the same ancient magic
要救他
to save him.
你必须使用同样的古魔法
The Old Religion died out centuries ago.
古魔法几百年前就消失殆尽
The Old Religion is the magic of the earth itself.
古魔法是地球本身的魔法
It is the essence which binds all things together.
是万物的精髓
It will last long beyond the time of men.
超越时空而存在
But how can that help me save Arthur?
但这怎么能帮亚瑟
You will find those who still serve it.
你去找仍然在使用它的人
Those who hold dominion over life and death.
那些控制生杀大权的人
Where?
去哪找
Go the place that men call the Isle of the Blessed,
前往那个被称为"赐福岛"的地方
where the power of the ancients can still be felt.
在那里可感受到古魔法的威力
There you will discover Arthur's salvation.
你会找到救亚瑟的解药
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
And Merlin -
还有 梅林
the young Pendragon must live,
不管付什么代价
no matter what the cost.
一定要让小彭德拉根活着
Merlin, you're back.
梅林 你回来了
I need your help.
帮把手
We must get this to Arthur to ease his passing.
用这个为亚瑟续命
No. We have to save him.
不 我们得救他
We've already tried.
我们已经在救了啊
The Beast comes from the Old Religion
那怪兽源于古老的魔法
the cure must come from there as well.
治疗方法也只能寻其根源
There are few left with such an art.
但这样的方法已经失传
You said yourself the Old Religion is still alive.
那古魔法依然存在
There is an island beyond the white mountains...
在白头山附近有座小岛
No!
不
The Isle of Blessed - you know it?
赐福岛 你知道?
It was said to be the centre of the Old Religion,
据说是古魔法的腹地
the focus of its power.
其力量之源
Why did you keep this from me?
你为什么要阻拦我
Because it was too dangerous, Merlin.
梅林 太危险了
It's our only chance!
这是我们唯一的机会了
I have to find it.
我必须找到解药
And once you are there, what will you ask?
到那之后 你会祈求什么
For Arthur to be saved.
救活亚瑟
The Questing Beast chose Arthur.
寻水兽选择了亚瑟
That means the Old Religion has decided his fate.
就意味着古魔法决定了他的命运
Then I will convince them to change their minds.
那么我就要去说服他们改变注意
It is not that simple!
这绝非易事
The high priests have the power to mirror life and death.
大祭司拥有逆转生死的力量
But there will be a price to pay.
但是得付出代价
They will demand a life in return.
以性命作为交换
Merlin, please, I beg of you...
梅林 我请求你...
I'm sorry, Gaius.
抱歉 盖乌斯
But whatever the price is,
无论什么代价
I will pay it gladly.
我都乐意付出
Here. You'll need a map.
带上地图 会派上用场的
And I'm going to give you this.
我把这个送给你
My mother gave it to me.
是我妈妈给我的
It's a rabbit's foot.
是幸运符
To keep you safe?
保佑平安的?
It was said to protect you from evil spirits.
据说可以保护你不受邪恶力量侵害
It's rubbish.
我在胡说八道
I dont believe the superstition.
我不迷信的
I dont know why I gave it to you.
真不明白我为什么要送你这个
No.
不
I want it.
我需要
Thank you.
谢谢
You've got to keep Arthur alive until I get back.
你得让亚瑟撑到我回来
Sleep, Arthur.
睡吧 亚瑟
You must travel to the place
你必须前往
that men call the Isle of the Blessed,
人们所说的"赐福岛"
beyond the white mountains,
在白头山那里
through the Valley of the Fallen Kings.
穿过"坠落之王"峡谷
To the north of the Great Seas of Meredor,
到达梅勒多大海北部
you will find a lake.
你会发现一个湖
Gaius.
盖乌斯
You should get some rest.
你应该休息一下
He must not be left alone.
他不能一个人待着
I will nurse him.
我来照看他
You're not going to die, Arthur.
你不会死的 亚瑟
I'm telling you.
我知道
Because I knwo that one day,
因为我知道
you will be King,
有朝一日您会继承王位
a great king than your father could ever be.
成为比您父亲还要伟大的君王
It's what keeps me going.
这就是支持我继续生存的力量
You are going to live to be the man
我所了解的那个真正的你
I've seen inside you, Arthur.
会活下去的
I can see a Camelot that is fair and just.
我可以预见到卡梅洛特清明的国政
I can see a king that the people will love
预见到国王受臣民拥戴
and be proud to call their sovereign.
并引以为豪的盛况
For the love of Camelot...
为了卡梅洛特
you have to live.
你得活下去
Is there anything I can get Your Majesty?
有什么可以效劳的 陛下
The people have begun to say goodbye.
臣民已经开始向他告别了
He is not yet gone, Sire.
他还没有离去 陛下
But he will not recover.
但他也无法痊愈了
Not without a miracle.
兴许有奇迹发生
I don't believe in miracles.
我不相信奇迹
Hello?
有人吗
Hello, Merlin.
你好啊 梅林
You?
是你?
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
Nimueh.
妮薇
You can't be who the Dragon meant.
你不可能是龙提到的人
And why is that?
为什么呢
You tried to kill me.
你曾想置我于死地
Before I understood your importance.
那是之前还不了解你的重要性
And Arthur...
亚瑟他...
Arthur was never destined to die at my hand.
亚瑟的命不会由我来终结
And now, it seems I will be his salvation.
而我现在似乎会成为他的救命恩人
So you know what I've come to ask?
那么你知道我的请求了
Yes.
是的
Will you do it?
你会救他吗
I do not have the power to mirror life itself
我没有力量逆转生死
and yet give nothing in return.
而且还缺少作为交换的东西
I know a price will be asked.
我明白要付出代价
To save a life, there must be a death.
有生有灭
The balance of the world must be restored.
世间平衡才能得以维持
I willingly give my life for Arthur's.
我自愿以自己的性命交换
How brave you are, Merlin.
真是勇敢啊 梅林
If only it were that simple.
要是有那么容易就好了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Once you enter into this bargain,
一旦做了交易
it cannot be undone.
就不能反悔
Whatever I have to do, I will do.
不论什么条件 我都愿意
His life is worth a hundred of mine.
他的生命珍贵无比
The Cup of Life,
生命之杯
blessed by centuries of powerful sorcery
上百年来受强大的魔法所辟佑
so that it contains the very secret of life itself.
因此其中包含了生命之奥秘
If Arthur drinks water from the cup...
如果亚瑟喝下杯中之水
he will live.
水 即会转死而生
Tidrenas!
(咒语)
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表