剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
He's in jail now.
他成了阶下囚
There's nothing more we can do.
我们已经无能为力
I will not let him die.
我不会让他死的
Can I count on your help?
你能帮我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Perhaps imprisonment is
或许牢狱
a more suitable punishement for the boy.
对孩子来说就已经够了
I mean he is so young
他还年幼
It would allow him to grow until he strikes against us.
等到他长大成人会反咬一口的
We don't know he's gonna strike against us.
我们不知道他会不会反抗我们
He's yet to do anything.
他什么都没做
It is enough that his people conspire to overthrow me.
他们企图阴谋推♥翻♥我 这已经够了
This is harsh, but necessary.
这虽然残忍♥ 但却必须如此
I take no pleasure in killing the boy.
杀了这孩子对我来说也没什么成就感
Then spare him for Morgana's sake.
那就看在茉嘉娜的份上放了他
she's clearly grown attacthed to the boy
她已经对他有了感情
If you execute him I fear she will never forgive you.
如果你处决了他 我担心她不会原谅你的
I do not seek her forgiveness.
我并不期望她的原谅
She has betrayed me.
她背叛我在先
Yet you're sparing her.
但你还扶养她
She has the promise I made her father to thank for that.
这是因为我对他父亲有承诺
The boy enjoys no such privilege.
但是这孩子没这特权
He will be executed at dawn.
天亮他必须被处死
Is that clear?
你听明白没
Make yourself at home.
欢迎你来 请随意
You can't let your father execute the boy.
你不能看着父王把孩子给杀了
You're lucky he's not executing you.
他没杀你已经很幸运了
Are you telling me
你告诉我
Was he really behind the screen
我来搜索你的房♥间时
when I came to search your chambers?
他是不是真躲在帘幕后面
I know you believe you father's wrong to execute him.
我明白你坚信父王处决孩子是错的
What I believe doesn't matter.
我坚信什么并不重要
My father's made up his mind.
这是父王的决定
He won't be talked out of it.
他不会将决定撤回的
I tried.
我试过了
Then the time for talking is over.
既然说不动他 就该有所行动
Whatever you're thinking, Nit's not going to happen.
无论你在动什么脑筋 都是白费
We have to get the boy back to his people.
我们必须把他带回到他的亲人那里
No, forget it.
不 尽快忘掉此事吧
You'd let an innocent child die?
你就想一个无辜的孩子为此丧命吗
It's too late. He's been caught.
太迟了 他已经被抓了
I have no choice.
我别无选择
And is this how you will rule when you are king?
这就是你将来为王时所遵守的准则吗
You're not like your father.
你比父王仁慈
I will not betray him.
我不会背叛他的
If I know you at all,
如果我猜的没错的话
you won't stand by and let this happen.
你不会袖手旁观的
Please.
求你了
if you won't do this for the boy, Nthen do it for me.
就算不为那个孩子 就当是为了我做这些
Sorry. Was I interrupting something?
抱歉 是不是被我打扰了
Nothing you need concern yourself with.
别来管闲事
Make yourself useful, muck out my horses.
去做你的事 打扫马厩去吧
I trust Merlin.
我信任梅林
We're going to break the Druid boy Nout of the dungeons.
我们正打算去把那德鲁伊孩子救出来
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
We have to.
我们必须如此
Uther's going to have him executed him at dawn.
乌瑟王已经下命令天亮将他处死
I mean...
我的意思是
it's too dangerous.
这太危险了
You've already been caught once
你已经被抓了一次
If the King catches you a second time Nhe'll never forgive you.
如果你再被抓住 他不会饶你的
I'm not worried for myself.
我不担心个人安危
Merlin's right.
梅林说的对
When my father finds out Nthe boy's escaped,
一旦父王发现孩子逃走了
he will suspect you.
他就会怀疑你
It's suicide.
这是自寻死路
You must go to my father and apolocise.
你得去父王那里道歉
Dine with him, so you're with him Nwhen the boy escapes.
和他共进晚餐 孩子逃跑时你有不在场证据
You need me if the plan is to work.
如果奏效 我会派用场的
You can't do this on your own.
你一个人干不了这些
Merlin will take your place.
梅林会替你帮我的
Me?
我
I'm going to take the boy out through the burial vaults.
我要把孩子从阎王爷手中抢回来
There's a tunnel that leads beyond the city walls.
有一条通往城墙的隧♥道♥
Get my horse from the stables and meet me there.
把我的马带去候着
There's grate that covers the entrance to the tunnel.
隧♥道♥边有栅栏刚好可以做掩护
Bring a rope and a grapping hook.
带好绳子和抓勾
No, I can't.
不 我做不到
Merlin. Do you understand?
梅林 你听懂了没
If you're not there to meet us,
如果你做不到
we will surely be caught.
我们肯定会被抓住的
I need to know why you told me Nnot to protect the boy.
我得知道你为什么让我别保护这孩子
You seek my counsel and yet you choose to ignore it.
你得到了忠告 却没有遵守
Just tell me why.
只要告诉我原因
If the boy lives, Nyou cannot fulfil your destiny.
如果孩子活着 你无法完成使命
What's he got to do with my destiny?
这和我的使命有什么关系
You said it's my destiny to protect Arthur.
你说过我的使命是保护亚瑟
Then you have the answer you seek.
这就需要你自己去找寻答案
You're telling me that Nlittle boy is going to kill Arthur?
你是说那个小孩会杀了亚瑟
It seems that is up to you.
这就要看你是怎么做的了
No.
不
You can't know that for certain.
这点你也不可能完全确定
You have it in your power Nto prevent a great evil.
你现在有能力阻止一个强大的恶魔诞生
There must be another way?
肯定还有其他办法的
The future isn't set in stone.
未来不是已经定死的
You must let the boy die.
你必须让这个孩子死
I presume it is the plight of the Druid boy
我想你一定是在为德鲁伊人犯难
that's causing your forehead to wrinkly Nlike a lizard's elbow.
你的额头皱得像蜥蜴的垂肉
Would you let something terrible happen
为了防止未来发生可怕的事件
if it meant you'd stop something Neven worse happening in the future?
你是否会对将要发生事熟视无睹
I suppose it depends on what the terrible Nand even worse things were.
那就得看现在和未来的事情是什么
One of them's bad, really bad.
其中之一很可怕 非常可怕
And the other... it's unthinkable.
而另一件 则完全无法想象
It sounds as you've already made your decision.
看起来你已经作出决定了
You can only do Nwhat you believe to be right, Merlin.
你觉得是对的就去做吧
I just hope it doesn't involve you Nputting yourself in terrible danger.
我只希望你不要卷入危机中
For once, you don't have to worry.
这次你不必担心
I'm going to do nothing.
我准备袖手旁观
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
You're risking so much for this boy.
你为这个孩子冒的险太大
You don't know anything about him.
你不清楚他的情况
You dont even know his name.
连名字都不知道
There's a bond between us.
我们之间有一种联♥系♥
Stronger than the bond you have with Uther?
比你和乌瑟的联♥系♥还要强吗
It's like nothing I've ever felt before.
我以前从未有过这种感觉
Perhaps I was always meant to help him.
也许我命中注定要帮他
How can that be?
这怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't explain it.
无法解释
I must go to Uther.
我要去乌瑟那里
Good luck.
祝你好运
I have come to appologise, my lord.
我是来道歉的 陛下
You have been generous, kind and fair.
你对我是如此慷慨 和蔼 公正
And I owe you everything.
我欠你的
I truly don't know what came over me.
我真不知道自己怎么了
I acted without thinking of the consequences.
我做事没考虑后果
My behavour was unforgivable.
我的行为不能原谅
I am glad you have seen sense.
我很高兴你明白了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表