剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
He's a lover.
他懂爱
Maybe that's...I haven't found the right person to love.
也许是我还没找到合适的人去爱
Sadly, the age of gallantry seems to be dead.
真是可悲 崇尚英勇的年代似乎过去了
Look around and all you see are small men.
看看周围 尽是些渺小的男人
Not big enough to fill their armour.
渺小得都不足以撑起他们的盔甲
There's not one of them able to stand up for what is right.
甚至没有人 能为了正义挺身而出
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
You'd better be right about this, Merlin.
最好你说的都是真的 梅林
You should stay here.
你应该留下
I'm coming with you.
我要和你一起去
No.
不行
Scared I'll show you up?
你怕我会揭露你
Father will slam us both in chains
如果我让你身陷危险之中
if he knows I'd endangered you.
父亲会把我们俩都关牢里的
Good he doesn't know, then.
幸好他不知道
Turn back. You could get hurt.
回去 你会受伤的
So could you...
你也会的...
If you don't get out of my way.
如果你继续挡我道的话
How are we going to find it?
我们怎么找到它
Just hope we do, before it finds us.
希望吧 最好在它找到我们之前
Stop! What?
停 怎么了
It's just a shadow.
只是影子而已
Spread out.
散开
What is it? Are you all right?
什么东西 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Did you see it? Yes.
你看见了吗 看见了
What does it look like? It's ... it's quick.
它长什么样 它太快了
Where is it?
它在哪儿
I think it's gone this way.
我想它往这条路去了
Arthur, use the torch!
亚瑟 用火炬
(Spell)
咒语
Merlin!
梅林!
This is very good.
非常好
Good news, sire.
陛下 好消息
There are no new deaths, and the sick is recovering.
没有新的死亡报告 已获病之人也在逐渐康复
Good.
很好
Strange, I've never heard of an Afanc before.
真是奇怪 我对阿梵克从未耳闻
It's conjured from the clay by powerful magic.
它从土中诞生 应强大魔法的召唤而来
The type that can only be invoked by an ancient sorcerer.
此类生物唯有古老的巫师才能唤醒
One who has the power to mirror the spirit of life.
一个有能力照出众生灵魂的巫师
I found this at the water source.
我从水源之中找到了这个
It bears the mark of Nimueh.
上面刻有女巫妮薇的记号♥
We must be vigilant, sire.
我们必须有所警惕 陛下
Will I never be rid of her?
难道我就无法脱离她的魔掌吗
Sire...
陛下...
Leave me!
退下
Dad!
爸爸
Thank you!
谢谢
Don't thank me. It was more Merlin.
不用谢我 都是梅林的功劳
Really?
真的
He's the real hero here.
他才是真的英雄
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
I'm grateful to you all. Come on, Gwen.
我感谢你们所有人 快来格温
Merlin, I wanted you to know...
梅林 我想告诉你
you secret's safe with me.
我会为你保密的
My secret?
为我保密
Merlin, don't pretend.
梅林 别装了
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
You do?
你知道?
Saw it with my own eyes.
亲眼所见
You did.
你看见了
I understand why you don't want me to know.
我明白你为何不想让我知道
Well, obviously...
这当然...
But I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人的
Yo don't mind me talking to you about it?
你不介意我和你讨论这个吧
Er, no. It's...
不介意 这...
You have no idea how hard it is to keep this hidden.
你无法想象隐藏这个秘密有多困难
Well, you can continue to deny it.
你可以继续否认
But I think Gwen's very lucky one.
但我还是觉得格温非常幸运
Gwen?
格温
It's our secret.
我们的小秘密
The fish didn't come from the water, did it?
这鱼不会是水里来的吧
Where else would it come from?
不从水里还能从哪里来
Water's fine now. That's not your worry.
水干净了 你不用担心
This is the work of a very powerful sorcerer.
这次的事件是一个强大的巫师所为
I only hope you didn't come to her attention.
希望你没引起她的注意
Doubt it. No-one else seems to appreciate my skills.
我可不这么想 似乎没人欣赏我的技能
I just want someone to see me for who I am.
我真希望有人能看到我的本事
One day, Merlin.
总有一天的 梅林
One day.
总有一天
One day what?
总有一天怎么样
One day people won't believe
总有一天 世人不会相信
what an idiot you were.
你竟然这么蠢
Thanks.
谢谢啊
Merlin, you will pay for this.
梅林 你会为此付出代价的
Merlin.
梅林
If I don't get the antidote, what happens to Merlin?
如果我拿不到解毒剂 梅林会如何
He will die.
他会死
His pulse is weaker.
他的脉搏更弱了
His fever's getting worse.
仍然高烧不退
He's dead?
他死了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表