剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You don't want to keep her waiting.
你不想让她久等吧
Thanks, Merlin. I wont forget it.
谢谢 梅林 我不会忘的
You're sure it's her?
你确定是她
I could never forget that face.
我不会忘了那张脸
You should speak to the King.
你应该向国王禀报
And tell him what?
禀报什么
That I can see the future?
我能预见未来吗
If you think Arthur's life is in danger...
如果你认为亚瑟命悬一线
You know how he'd react.
你知道他的反应
You're his ward. He wouldn't harm you.
你是他的养女 他不会伤害你
He hates magic more than he cares for me.
他对魔法恨之入骨 我不算什么
That's not true.
不会这样的
Would you care to put it to the test?
你敢试一试吗
But what else can you do?
别的你又能做什么呢
I'm going to have to try and stop her myself.
我会自己试着阻止她
Where's my son?
亚瑟在哪儿
I'm not sure where he is.
我不太清楚
I, um, I think there's been a mistake.
我想是不是有什么误会
But it's not his fault. I mean...
但这不是他的错 我是说...
Stop gibbering and tell me where he is!
别打岔 回答我他在哪
It's probably... No, it's definitely my fault.
可能在... 绝对是我的错
Where is Arthur!?
亚瑟到底在哪儿
He's not here.
他不在这儿
I can see that.
我眼睛没瞎
Arthur wasn't sure of his order,
亚瑟担心今天的运势
so he asked me to check with the god
所以他命我去问问主
to see if he was riding out this morning,
今早是否能安然渡过
and...well..I may have forgotten.
然后我给忘了
You forgot?
你忘了?
I'm sorry, My lord.
抱歉 陛下
I'm sure he would have been here had I told him.
要是我告诉他 他肯定在这里
If this was a time of war, I would have you flogged.
要在战争时期 我定会让你受鞭打之刑
And since it's not, we'll let it go just this once?
既然不是 我们这次就算了吧
I forgot how much fun this was!
我都快忘记被砸的乐趣了
The river's not far. It's just down here.
河边不是很远 就在那边
Arthur...wait.
亚瑟 等等
What is it?
这是什么
You there.
你 那边的
Halt!
别动
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?! You nearly shot a crossbow in my face.
抱歉? 你差点射中我
Are you ok?
还好吧
Yes. Thanks to you.
没事 谢谢
They were searching for the bandits that attacked you yesterday.
他们在搜寻昨天袭击你的强盗
Here.
这给你
Don't touch that!
别碰它
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe we should go back?
那我们是不是回去
It's fine.
没事
I'm sorry, I was upset.
抱歉 我有些心烦
Now, don't let this spoil our day together.
别让这事搅了我们的好心情
We were having such a nice time.
我们刚刚在一起不是很快乐吗
Let's go down to the river.
去河边走走
I'm taking you back to Camelot.
我把你送回卡梅洛特城
Your father would never forgive me
要是你有任何闪失
if I let anything happen to you.
你父亲不会善罢甘休的
Have you been playing with your food again?
你又拿食物当玩具了?
The King put me in the stocks.
国王给我上了手枷
What did you do this time?
你这次犯了什么错
Nothing.
没什么
Honestly, it wasn't my fault.
真的不是我的错
Arthur wanted to get out of going on a patrol with Uther and the guard,
亚瑟想逃避出巡
so I covered for him and took the blame.
我替他隐瞒 而后果由我承担
And Arthur was prepared to let you do this?
亚瑟故意让你这么做的?
It was his idea.
就是他的主意
What made him neglect his duties?
他居然抛下自己的责任
Must have been something terribly important.
一定有什么大事
Sophia.
索非亚
The girl from the forest?
森林里的那个姑娘?
He wanted to take her out for the day.
亚瑟想把她带出城外
He is besotted.
他迷上那姑娘了
But they've only just met.
但他们才认识不久
I know.
我知道
I guess it must have been love at first sight.
我猜是一见钟情
Yes...
是啊
I suppose it must be.
肯定是这样的
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗
Forgive me! The door was open.
请原谅 门开着
I thought someone may have broken in.
我以为是有人闯进来了
It looks like they have.
看样子是这么回事
I apologise for imposing on you.
抱歉打扰你了
It won't happen again.
下次不会再进来了
Make sure it doesn't.
最好如此
You're sure you'll be all right?
你真的没事吗
Yes.
是
Thank you for today.
今天谢谢你
Good night. Arthur.
晚安 亚瑟
Sorry! Lady Morgana, isn't it? I'm Sophia.
抱歉 是茉嘉娜小姐吧 我是索非亚
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
My father and I are guests of the King.
我们父女俩是国王的上宾
You're lying. I know what you're going to do to him,
说谎 我知道你的阴谋
and I won't let it happen.
我不会让你得逞的
Does Arthur know you feel this way about him?
亚瑟知道你对他的感情吗
Of course he does.
当然了
I suspect he's already turned you down.
我猜你被他拒绝了
Don't think you can make a fool out of me.
别以为你可以愚弄我
I won't have to.
没必要
You're managing to do that well enough already.
你已经够愚蠢了
Stay away from him!
离他远点儿
Or what?
要不然怎么样
Jealousy is such an unattractive trait in a woman.
女人就爱心生嫉妒
If anything happens to Arthur...I'll find you.
要是亚瑟有什么事 我饶不了你
However long it takes.
不论付出多少代价
You've not been gone as long as I expected.
这么快就回来了
We were interrupted.
有人妨碍我们
What happened?
怎么回事
I was nearly killed.
我差点送命
For a moment, I felt what it would be like to die a mortal death.
就在那一刻 我感觉快要像凡人一样死去了
He saved me.
他救了我一命
Someone so weak, so feeble, saved ME.
那个软弱无能的人救了我
I can't bear to be like this a moment longer.
这样的境地 我再也无法忍♥受了
You won't have to.
你不用再忍♥受了
Once his heart is yours,
当你得到他的心
the gates of Avalon will open once again for us
阿瓦隆的大门将再次为我们而开
and we can regain our true form.
我们也将重获真身
I need a little more time.
我还需要一点时间
You must hurry.
必须要快
The physician can see us for what we truely are.
那个医师已经识破了我们
And he is not alone.
他并不是唯一的一个
The Lady Mongana.
茉嘉娜小姐
She fears her powers,
她惧怕自己的力量
but that will not keep her quiet for long.
但这并不会让她一直保持沉默
Tomorrow, you have to finish the enchantment,
明天 你必须完成施咒
otherwise our chance to rid us of these mortal shells
否则 我们摆脱这凡人躯壳的机会
will be lost for ever.
将一去不复返
You seem very fond of her.
你好像很喜欢她
You make that sound like a bad thig.
你好像认为这样不好
Not necessarily.
也不是
I've just never seen you
我只是从未见过你
fall under a woman's spell so quickly.
这么快就对一个女人沉迷不已
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表