剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
We must going to him.
我们快赶过去
How do we get the beetle out before it kills him?
在他被啮食之前 怎么取出甲虫呢
It can only be magic.
只有用魔法
You cant use magic on Uther. He'd kill us.
不能对乌瑟王施法 他会处死我们
We dont have a choice.
我们别无选择
Gaius!
盖乌斯
There are times when it is necessary.
凡事总有例外
It is your right.
选择权在你
I dont know how.
我不知道怎么做
If you dont, he's going to die.
如果你不施法 他就要死了
(spell)
(咒语)
What's happening?
怎么了
Has anyone ever told you, you're a genius.
难道就没人告诉你吗 你是天才
You certainly haven't.
反正你没这么夸过我
Drink this. It'll help regain your strength.
喝了这个 这会帮你恢复体力的
There's nothing wrong with my strength.
我很健康
Do you remember them?
还记得他们吗
His parents?
他的父母?
I remember them all, Sire.
我都记得 陛下
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Once again, you saved my life.
你又一次救了我的命
You've always served me well.
你总是这么周到
And I know there are things that I've asked you to do,
我知道我叫你做的一些事情
which you found difficult.
你会为难
You've always done what you believe to be right.
您坚持的是自己的原则
I was not right to betray you.
我不该不信任你
I'm sorry.
对不起
From now on, I will remember that in the fight against magic,
从今往后 我会铭记你对抗击魔法的贡献
you are the one person I can trust.
我信任你
I, my family, and my kingdom are deeply indebted to you.
我 王室 以及我的王国都对你有所亏欠
And in honour of this, I not only reinstate you as court physician,
为了奖励你 我不仅要让你继续留任御医
but henceforth, you are a free man of Camelot.
而且今后 你将是卡梅洛特城的自♥由♥人
It's all ridiculous. I didn't save Uther, you did.
这太荒谬了 不是我救的他 是你
No, no. For once, I'm happy for someone else to take the credit.
不 让我替你高兴一下 一次也好啊
You were prepared to sacrifice your life to save me.
你甚至愿意牺牲自己的生命来救我
Where do you get that from?
你怎么知道的
I thought...
我以为...
No.
没有
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You saved me and you saved Uther.
是你救了我和乌瑟王
Maybe you are a genius.
说不定你就是个天才
You think so?
你真这么认为
Well, almost.
八♥九♥不离十
One day.
终有一天
Arthur!
亚瑟
I saw Arthur lying underwater drowning,
我看到亚瑟溺死在水中
and there was a woman standing over him, watching him die.
旁边有一女子 见死不救
We're dealing with she.
我们要和她做笔交易
That does not sound like a good thing.
这听上去可不妙啊
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表