剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You ready?
准备好了?
Ready.
好了
Ealdor.
为了埃尔多
Are you frightened?
害怕吗
Not in the slightest.
一点也不
Hold.
别动
No-one moves until I give the signal.
在我发令之前全都别动
Hold.
别动
Come out, come out.
出来啊 出来啊
Wherever you are!
你们躲在哪儿
Now, pull!
拉起来
Now, Morgana, what are you waiting for?
就是现在 茉嘉娜 你还在等什么
Something's gone wrong.
出什么问题了
Merlin!
梅林
There's one, get him!
这里有一个 上
Kill him!
杀了他
Give me the flints!
把打火石给我
Pull back! Go the other way!
撤回去 走另一边
Now!
冲
I didn't think you were coming.
真没想到你会来
Neither did I.
我也没想到
There's too many of them.
他们人太多了
Not for me, there isn't.
对我来说不多
Cume theoden.
(咒语)
Pendragon!
彭德拉根
Who did that?
是谁干的
What?
什么
Wind like that doesn't just appear from nowhere.
这种飓风是不会无缘无故就出现的
I know magic when I see it.
我知道是谁用了魔法
One of you made it happen.
肯定是你们之间的一个干的
Arthur.
亚瑟
Look out!
小心
Will!
威尔
You saved my life.
你救了我
Yeah...
是啊
I dont know what I was thinking.
我也不知道自己怎么想的
Come on, get him inside!
快点把他抬到里面去
That's twice I've saved you.
我救了你两次
Twice?
两次?
It was me.
是我
I'm the one that used the magic.
魔法是我放的
Will, dont...
威尔 别说
It's OK, Merlin.
没关系 梅林
I wont be alive long enough for anyone to do anything to me.
就算有人想对我采取措施 我也已经没命了
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I saw how desperate things were becoming, I had to do something.
我发现战局对我们太不利 我必须干点什么
You're a sorcerer?
你是魔法师?
Yeah.
是的
What are you going to do? Kill me?
你打算怎么样 杀了我?
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不
Merlin...do what you can for him.
梅林 他就交给你了
I was right about him.
我没说错吧
I told you he was going to get me killed.
我就知道他会让我没命的
You're not going to die.
你不会死的
You're a good man, Merlin, a great man,
你是个好人 梅林 很好的人
and one day you're going to be servant to a great king.
将来你会效忠于一位伟大的国王
Now you can still make that happen.
现在你依然有机会实现这一切
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
This place has been boring without you.
你走了之后 这地方变得很无聊
It was good to see you again.
很高兴又见到了你
You too.
我也是
Merlin...
梅林
Merlin, I'm scared.
梅林 我害怕极了
Dont be, it's going to be all right.
别怕 会没事的
Merlin...
梅林
Merlin...
梅林
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know he was a close friend.
我知道你们是很亲密的朋友
He still is.
他永远是
You knew he was a sorcerer, didn't you?
你知道他是魔法师 对吗
That's what you were going to tell me.
你当时想告诉我的就是这个吗
Yes.
没错
It was.
是的
You know how dangerous magic is.
你知道魔法有多可怕
You shouldn't have kept this from me, Merlin.
你不该瞒着我的 梅林
You'd better be going.
你还是快走吧
I dont have to go.
我不想走
Yes, you do.
你一定得走
If anything were to happen to you...
如果再遇到什么事的话
I know where to find you.
我知道上哪儿找你
You have to go, Merlin.
你必须要走 梅林
You belong at Arthur's side.
你应该待在亚瑟身边
I've seen how much he needs you,
我已经看到他是多么需要你
how much you need him.
同样你也需要他
You're like two sides of the same coin.
你们就像是硬币的两面
I've heard someone say that about us before.
另外也有人这么说过
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you, too.
我也会想你
When you left, you were just a boy.
当初你走的时候 还是一个小男孩
Now look at you, I'm so proud of you.
再看看现在 我为你而骄傲
When the time is right...
总会有一天
the truth will be known...
真♥相♥会大白
Until then, you must keep your talents hidden.
但在那之前 你一定不能让别人知道你的才能
It's better for everyone.
这样对大家都好
I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.
我是安赫拉 独角兽的主人
Arthur, don't!
亚瑟 别
When you killed the unicorn, you unleashed a curse.
在你杀了独角兽之后 一个诅咒也随之诞生
Camelot will suffer greatly.
卡梅洛特将遭受惩罚
The kingdom is under attack.
这个王国正在遭受攻击
Undo the curse.
把诅咒封印
It is not in my power.
以我的力量办不到
He will be tested.
他将接受考验
One of us has to die.
我们中的一个人会死
What have you done?
你干了什么
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表